66 replies   3358 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
TheDoo wrote: 1 week ago
Wait... I think I'm going completely bonkers!
When did we get new character slots on Online?
I thought we only got +4 slots ONCE, but apparently I already have 24 characters and I can still create more.

Did we get +4 twice so far or did we start with 21 and not 20 and I've reached an utter insanity state being perpetually confused??? O_O
No, the max is still 24. There's a bug which allows you to click Create New button even though you're at max capacity. You'll get an error after you've picked a class and name and try to go through with it.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

TheDoo 295

Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 week ago
No, the max is still 24. There's a bug which allows you to click Create New button even though you're at max capacity. You'll get an error after you've picked a class and name and try to go through with it.
Ooooohhhh I see, so I'm bugged got it! xd
Ooooor that's a future feature and they plan giving us more slots (yes God dammit hope dies last!!!) :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Wonder how many days into S7 that we see the first DC up in ASIA ?

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.

Necrarch 1740Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Skaijuice wrote: 1 week ago
Better count in hours ! :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Skaijuice wrote: 1 week ago
Better count in hours ! :)
I was waiting for someone to break it!

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
But thankfully the Wind.

Necrarch 1740Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Especially if the SoJ sellers leave the server at 5/6 before the season passing like the previous times, can go very very fast

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Especially if the SoJ sellers leave the server at 5/6 before the season passing like the previous times, can go very very fast
Right.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
But thankfully the Wind.

MOX 24

Sorceress Americas PC
I really think that in some point of time, new changes will come. In my humble opinion, some runewords need to be nerf in order to make viable top rare unique items (like
Tyrael
’s Might), in combination with changes to this items to upgrade his stats.

Microsoft is on the equation now, a man can hope for a better future.

There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
al'Lan Mandragoran ("The Great Hunt" by Robert Jordan)

Trades: NL/SC
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Buenos Aires - Argentina)

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Can't say MS has the best track record when it comes to making games better, rather than scrapping everything that would have done so but yeah...I guess it may add at least a sliver of hope in some way.

Even a single actual bug fix would surpass what (in)activision would've still done so...low bar :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Th3ory 446

Paladin Americas PC
MOX wrote: 1 week ago
I really think that in some point of time, new changes will come.
I will say this, and this isn't me blowing smoke, or meaning to be overly cryptic. I discovered something about 6-8 months ago when I was working on another project. And it caught me off guard. After some research and cross-checks it seems that there was only one other person (I believe it was in Russia) that discovered the same thing I did.

Let's just say that it would telegraph, and insinuate, that VV had some intention of injecting a whole slate of new items in the game.

I've often pondered, now with Microsoft, and majority of VV on D4, and Blizz core DNA jettisoned, would they pick up where VV left off.

Time will tell...and yes, I have considered making a fun small video about my discovery...

Bass 85

Sorceress Europe Playstation
I would really like to:

1. First and main for me - A place for characters, at least +3 and better 5.... because I already have 24 up characters. Who are they offering me to play the new season with?
2. Loot filter;
3. Add more space in stash;
4. New runewords;
5. New events like ubers... but something new;
6. 22 nights of horror , like on New Years /// can make not 1 time on year;
7. Do something more than nothing to make it a little more interesting and to get more players into the game...
8. Okay, Okay, I'll roll up my lip

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Unpopular opinion: Review Mosaic

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
But thankfully the Wind.

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Th3ory wrote: 1 week ago
MOX wrote: 1 week ago
I really think that in some point of time, new changes will come.
I will say this, and this isn't me blowing smoke, or meaning to be overly cryptic. I discovered something about 6-8 months ago when I was working on another project. And it caught me off guard. After some research and cross-checks it seems that there was only one other person (I believe it was in Russia) that discovered the same thing I did.

Let's just say that it would telegraph, and insinuate, that VV had some intention of injecting a whole slate of new items in the game.

I've often pondered, now with Microsoft, and majority of VV on D4, and Blizz core DNA jettisoned, would they pick up where VV left off.

Time will tell...and yes, I have considered making a fun small video about my discovery...
Keep in mind the last "telegraphed slew of new items" took 20 years and a remaster of the game to finally actually be added. :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Th3ory 446

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 week ago
took 20 years and a remaster
I am certainly not holding my breath

TheDoo wrote: 1 week ago
Wait... I think I'm going completely bonkers!
When did we get new character slots on Online?
I thought we only got +4 slots ONCE, but apparently I already have 24 characters and I can still create more.

Did we get +4 twice so far or did we start with 21 and not 20 and I've reached an utter insanity state being perpetually confused??? O_O
Are you sure about the 24? I tried and i am still stuck at 20, just tried a minute ago
Is there something, i missed to get 24slot?

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
OP

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
Karnacier wrote: 1 week ago
Are you sure about the 24? I tried and i am still stuck at 20, just tried a minute ago
Yes, I'm sure - I have counted it several times, it is 24. I had 20 before they raised the limit, and quickly used up the extra 4. No idea why you're stuck at 20 though :(

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

mhlg 922

Americas PC
Yes, I'm sure - I have counted it several times, it is 24. I had 20 before they raised the limit, and quickly used up the extra 4. No idea why you're stuck at 20 though :(
I also have 24, a point I'm always reminded of when it becomes time to delete one to open a char slot for an upcoming ladder season.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
mhlg wrote: 1 week ago
I also have 24, a point I'm always reminded of when it becomes time to delete one to open a char slot for an upcoming ladder season.
I counted 24 too.
i just got tricked by the error message that says the limit is 20
how can you manage with one slot? my bare minimum is two slot, one farmer, one smiter

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
was 20, in their generosity for a new season in the past they gave a +4.

I agree it should at least be 30 by now , default. Minimum!

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
But thankfully the Wind.

atari 488

Europe XLinux
Since they only said bug fixes I don't expect an increased char limit. My expectations are really low for the coming update. But I guess some bug fixes are better than nothing.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation