Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   4244 views

Is it just me or is everyone who I am trading with are super loaded with HRs?

No data yet

Description

Is it just me or like everyone online is loaded with HRs? Been heavily trading for the past few days but it seems like every game I enter to sell something, the buyer has a Phoenix along with Infinity... It almost makes me think the majority of the buyers are whales/fully stacked with HRs. Do you guys also notice this?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is it just me or like everyone online is loaded with HRs? Been heavily trading for the past few days but it seems like every game I enter to sell something, the buyer has a Phoenix along with Infinity... It almost makes me think the majority of the buyers are whales/fully stacked with HRs. Do you guys also notice this?

Deleted User 632 0

they probably just got a ton of forum gold to spend on gear from previous trades on d2jsp.

Schnorki 3715Moderator

PC
The game has been out for quite a while now.

Add to the fact that (most likely..educated guess here) a large part of the playerbase consists of OG players who know exactly what they were after and how to get there.

Then add the fact that sites like this make getting what you're really after just soooo much easier.

And yeah, it isn't that unusual to have at least one char fully decked by now. Often more than one. And it certainly doesn't require FG or the like to do so. Farm efficiently, trade somewhat efficiently, done.
Given how long a season usually lasts this isnt unusual. Leveling doesnt take much time 2-3 days at most to get to 85.
Then the rest of the time you can farm meph consistently for the most basic gear
Shako
/occu/good viper, then I
Key
farm for torches maybe sell a couple to build your own smiter to maxout the profits. If you are really hardcore then you can now start doing 100-150
Travincal
runs a day until you get blue or even get a half decent javazon to run cows with. Most important part is to take some chances on some good runewords such as cta or Grief that can land you a pretty penny, this and I cant stress this enough trade trade trade.
Early days you can get absolutely crazy items for practically scraps.
Do trist to lvl 14-15 finish A1. Have a buddy rush you through Normal and go back and do tomb until 20. Do cows until 24 then sell you bump to NM for an
Ist
, and
Um
-
Ist
for socket quest.. That's 2
Ist
for just being lvl 25 and beating normal. Personally I make a paladin, by time I get to Stoney I keep in my stash a +3
Holy Fire
Scepter
and just bump nothing but
Holy Fire
and res fire. Everything will die before it even touches you and if it does get to you your melee damage is now trippled with fire damage. Takes about an hour or two depending on how many people tag along when trusting. So x1
Ist
every hour say you make 3 guys that's a 1
Vex
and 1
Gul
per 6 hr session. In 4 days that's
Lo
Ohm
8 days
Sur
Lo
. And that's no mf and rough estimate based on 1
Ist
per bump 1
Ist
per socket q and no trading or making anything besides upping runes in cube.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
OP
I do notice a lot of the players who pay pretty well are from Asia servers. Is it easier to get runes there?
OP
Cinomed541 wrote: 2 years ago
Do trist to lvl 14-15 finish A1. Have a buddy rush you through Normal and go back and do tomb until 20. Do cows until 24 then sell you bump to NM for an
Ist
, and
Um
-
Ist
Ist
for just being lvl 25 and beating normal. Personally I make a paladin, by time I get to Stoney I keep in my stash a +3
Holy Fire
Scepter
Holy Fire
and res fire. Everything will die before it even touches you and if it does get to you your melee damage is now trippled with fire damage. Takes about an hour or two depending on how many people tag along when trusting. So x1
Ist
Vex
and 1
Gul
Lo
Ohm
8 days
Sur
Lo
Ist
per bump 1
Ist
Thanks for tip. I will try that build in my Multiboxing setup.
Anonemous wrote: 2 years ago
Cinomed541 wrote: 2 years ago
Ist
, and
Um
-
Ist
Ist
Holy Fire
Scepter
Holy Fire
Ist
Vex
and 1
Gul
Lo
Ohm
8 days
Sur
Lo
Ist
per bump 1
Ist
Thanks for tip. I will try that build in my Multiboxing setup.
Yeah it's stupid easy and stupid cheap. Like I said I think I bought the
Scepter
from
Akara
at lvl 20 and it has 3
Holy Fire
Zeal
and once I get them through norm just throw it on next one.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...