Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   306 views

Description

I have an idea. I think it would make things spicy once ladder starts up. Seeing as to how this is the largest trading site, it is also the largest community site, and therefore has the largest userbase to run events. So, I think a 2v2 pvp league or tournament of some kind would be fun to run. New build viabilities would upend the old order of duels. As with anything competitive, there would either need to be an admin present to referee, or require a stream to be posted.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I have an idea. I think it would make things spicy once ladder starts up. Seeing as to how this is the largest trading site, it is also the largest community site, and therefore has the largest userbase to run events. So, I think a 2v2 pvp league or tournament of some kind would be fun to run. New build viabilities would upend the old order of duels. As with anything competitive, there would either need to be an admin present to referee, or require a stream to be posted.

BillyMaysed 2253Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Well a lot of people here definitely love to trade, but not so sure about how many would be into PVP. Don't think i ever got into PVP back in the day myself.

but i do really like the idea of D2io community events in general. I think it would be great to do a D2io community Dclone walk and also hold other events like mass free rushing or PVP tournaments like you suggested.

Sounds like fun, Back in Legacy Coooley used to do the PvP stuff (probably more people, but for me hes the more well known))

Maybe try to get in touch with him on his stream, he still does like pvp tournaments and also on low level etc :)

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...