hop on 13k hammerdin cow and Chaos bus
get free and easy exp

the only rule is to stay behind and keep the distance

It will start in 30 min from now on and continue for 2 hours

I occasionally do this so pm me if you are interested

BillyMaysed 2253Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Nimrod985 wrote: 2 years ago
That increase his chances of looting if everybody wait kindly behind... that's selfish and make sens for him, but not for everybody else
He's the rusher, that isn't selfish that's how it SHOULD be. You should stay behind if someone is rushing you and you shouldn't touch drops unless told its okay. This isn't a group MF run hes offering, its free rush leveling.

@iopjklbnm2 Not sure why people are being rude about your offer, thanks for posting this.

iopjklbnm2 wrote: 2 years ago
MoistPrune wrote: 2 years ago
So basically you need player 8 lobbies, and should just go join
Baal
runs....

Cause I see no value in standing behind you for less XP than
Baal
..?

Sorry not trying to be rude but it doesn't make any sense
It will make a sense when you become lv 25 to 80 in less than 2 hours
This. Great way to level up low chars, otherwise yeah you're maybe better off in a
Baal
run but it's a fair deal.
You need to be g or cRushed b4 that right? Is there a good and regular way someone can do that? All rushing services i see on the market are the "classic" ones, not the "from lvl 1 normal to hell" ones (with a bumper or with a classic character who can rush to hell act 4).
iopjklbnm2 wrote: 2 years ago
[...]
[...]
[...] You don't see level 90s running cows for XP, they run
Baal
runs. [...]
Yeah, but as someone who did Grushes both as the rusher and the rushee, having someone reliably open Cow or CS runs is a gift sent by heaven. Not for level 90, but for level 25+. Can we just agree now that you we're talking about something completely different - probably not even is a malicious way.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
OP
Even if you get rushed from 1 to hell, and are level <10... just run Chaos till 60. Not cows.

I am sorry for being education here. I suppose I should just encourage everyone to go help this guy get 8 man lobbies so he can farm cows. BUT IF HE AND YOU WOULD READ.. he could still achieve 8 man lobbies, by going and joining
Baal
games and running them while they
Baal

That way he isnt shorting anyones XP by giving bad advice, and the people in the
Baal
run are still benefiting from the XP gain.
You need to look at other objectives like how long it takes per each room rather than just where it gives you the most exp.
EPS (experience per second) for hammerdin with Enigma, Chaos and Cows are much better than
Baal
If there are 2 rushers in a game,
Baal
is better simply because you don't lose exp which is why when there are 2 rushers, they offer
Baal
run instead.
Hammerdin with Enigma sweeps cows and Chaos as fast as javelma and even faster and reliable than lightning soc in 8 ppl room.
Do low lv ppl have a choice? Sure spend hours following a public room if they let you in. If not spend more time jumping to other
Baal
runs.
Some ppl are really dumb. I offered a burger to ppl who are hungry and you are stating you like pizza more and pizza is more expensive so thus, everyone should get pizza instead.
Unless your rusher is lightning soc with Infinity, Chaos and cows are the most effective way to reach 80 in an hour and a half.

BillyMaysed 2253Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
This place is hella hostile. Ugh... Reddit 2.0 - I will just stick to using it for trades only.
You have no idea what you're talking about and you're the one starting arguments like this is twitter. Please keep your comments to yourself if you can't be constructive about it.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation