Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   673 views

Description

Hey y'all,

Anyone else have issues with control working to move items? It seems like a weird issue. And after a lot of troubleshooting, I know it isn't my keyboard. Some games it works, some games it doesn't. Sometimes it works during the game and then stops. It will still work to sell things most of the time, but moving items between inventory and stash just bugs out and ends up picking the item up all the time. It has also happened across multiple computers. Just curious if it's on the server end.

Cheers,

Straag

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 54930 0

Hey y'all,

Anyone else have issues with control working to move items? It seems like a weird issue. And after a lot of troubleshooting, I know it isn't my keyboard. Some games it works, some games it doesn't. Sometimes it works during the game and then stops. It will still work to sell things most of the time, but moving items between inventory and stash just bugs out and ends up picking the item up all the time. It has also happened across multiple computers. Just curious if it's on the server end.

Cheers,

Straag
It happens to me when playing in non Americas games for trade (my region is Americas) so think its a lag issue.

Trading 40 PG in a Europe server sucked!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...