Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   627 views

Description

Is it possible to put trades on hold temporarily? For example, I travel a bit and that can make it difficult to get back to people who would like to trade for one the items I have listed. In the past, I've just added that to the comments if someone wanted an item.

Also, once I forgot to bump from my phone when I was travelling for a couple of weeks, so I had to reload trades... probably not a terrible thing since I had to go through everything, but it can be a lot of time if one has many lower value trades listed.

Anyhow, a button that could put trades on hold indefinitely (or possibly a longer/specified period without bumping) would be a useful feature for someone like me =). I see new features are frozen, but if they open back up, I figured I'd put this request in!

Thanks for all of our work on the site and community!

Cond

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is it possible to put trades on hold temporarily? For example, I travel a bit and that can make it difficult to get back to people who would like to trade for one the items I have listed. In the past, I've just added that to the comments if someone wanted an item.

Also, once I forgot to bump from my phone when I was travelling for a couple of weeks, so I had to reload trades... probably not a terrible thing since I had to go through everything, but it can be a lot of time if one has many lower value trades listed.

Anyhow, a button that could put trades on hold indefinitely (or possibly a longer/specified period without bumping) would be a useful feature for someone like me =). I see new features are frozen, but if they open back up, I figured I'd put this request in!

Thanks for all of our work on the site and community!

Cond
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Freeze trades feature added in 1.41.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
I'd second that. Nifty idea for folks that enjoy the occasional vacation and whatnot. :)
I'd third that.
a button and a huge holiday disclaimer or out of office notice :D

Sounds like a good idea.

Ladder / LoD-softcore / Europe.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Yeah has been brought up multiple times now, I'll see what I can do next patch guys.

Yeah this would be nice. Or a function to safe trades for later.

Now i always need to delete all my open trades on sunday, because i dont play on weekdays and on friday evening i have to make all the trades again from scratch.

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
I sixth that.

It took me 2 hours to delete my trades one by one while c/c post content in a file for republishing later.
And that was only around 40 trades...

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Freeze trades feature added in 1.41.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...