Description by Jhaerik

Can be used to make Runewords:

That just feels wrong...

Damn decent Anni though.

Th3ory 418

Paladin Americas PC
Solid Anni -
Holy Bolt
and FoH is going to be a new superior elite meta build. Only downside is that HB's do not attack or harm 'animals' which will hurt in major areas such as Cow farming.

OP
Th3ory wrote: 2 years ago
Solid Anni -
Holy Bolt
and FoH is going to be a new superior elite meta build. Only downside is that HB's do not attack or harm 'animals' which will hurt in major areas such as Cow farming.
I'm running a FoH/Hammer/Smiter hybrid. It's pretty amazing tbh. Max HB/FoH/Hammers/
Vigor
... then 1 point
Redemption
/Fanat rest into
Blessed Aim
. It can legit farm everything pretty quickly. The hammers only end up around 6k'ish or so.. but it's more than enough.

I don't have the smiter swap stuff yet (mostly want it to CB down
Baal
to speed it up) so TBH D-Clone had me worried, popped while I was just clearing Chaos lol. I was like.... damn canI even kill'em.... then he died to holt bolt spam lul.

Th3ory 418

Paladin Americas PC
100% - I am going FoH out of the gate and also intend to start as a T/V Templar which is what you are describing with
Smite
+ FoH. The hammer hybrid is also a solid option so glad you are seeing success. What I ultimately hope to get towards is a FoH / Auradin Hybrid mainly leveraging A3 Wolves Dragon Auradin setup to help with Animal Crowd Control - that or wearing some gear myself, but going to dabble with iterations.

OP
100% - I am going FoH out of the gate and also intend to start as a T/V Templar which is what you are describing with
Smite
+ FoH. The hammer hybrid is also a solid option so glad you are seeing success. What I ultimately hope to get towards is a FoH / Auradin Hybrid mainly leveraging A3 Wolves Dragon Auradin setup to help with Animal Crowd Control - that or wearing some gear myself, but going to dabble with iterations.
Sadly I won't be doing ladder as I just don't have the time, and really don't feel like dropping $40 for more slots. But yeah that sounds like a lot of fun. Honestly I wouldn't mind going into FoH/Auradin setup at some point as it sounds fun, I just don't have the resources right now, and I play self find. :P

Th3ory 418

Paladin Americas PC
Trust me - the self-find Singleplayer world just got a huge boost now that everything is basically available. They have majorly alienated ladder from the rest of the world and it is going to create a massive dichotomy in the economic trading markets. I haven't purchased a second license yet, but will resort to if needed!

Jhaerik wrote: 2 years ago
That just feels wrong...

Damn decent Anni though.
How long did it take you to take him down with
Holy Bolt
?

I wonder if it's that much slower, compared to doing him the
Smite
way, to justify the annoying items swapping.
OP
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
That just feels wrong...

Damn decent Anni though.
Holy Bolt
?

Smite
Umm it was fairly slow to be fair. I had to position him in a way where the merc was between him and me yet out of the lightning/firesotrm hitbox. It wasn't "that" bad, but I went through like 10 rejuvs.. maybe 3-4 minutes? Never felt risky, or like he was regening too quickly though. Merc died first attempt, and I didn't have but a single row of juvs on me, but I was still easily beating his regen.
Rezzed merc and grabbed a
Belt
of juvs and was pretty smooth after that.

I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to
Holy Bolt
him down with anything level 33'ish or above on
Holy Bolt
with a
Belt
of juvs.
Umm it was fairly to be fair. I had to position him in a way where the merc was between him and me yet out of the lightning/firesotrm hitbox. It wasn't "that" bad, but I went through like 10 rejuvs.. maybe 3-4 minutes?
Thanks, mate, guess I'll be smiting him down then... :)
OP
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
That just feels wrong...

Damn decent Anni though.
Holy Bolt
?

Smite
Umm it was fairly slow to be fair. I had to position him in a way where the merc was between him and me yet out of the lightning/firesotrm hitbox. It wasn't "that" bad, but I went through like 10 rejuvs.. maybe 3-4 minutes? Never felt risky, or like he was regening too quickly though. Merc died to a
Firestorm
due to bad positioning first attempt, and I didn't have but a single row of juvs on me, but I was still easily beating his regen.
Rezzed merc and grabbed a
Belt
of juvs and was pretty smooth after that. Merc wasn't in anything great either, an
Eth
Great Poleaxe
Insight, a Treachery and an un socketed
Tal
Helm
. Some CB on merc would have been nice TBH.

I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to
Holy Bolt
him down with anything level 33'ish or above on
Holy Bolt
with a
Belt
of juvs.

Th3ory 418

Paladin Americas PC
IF you have legit Cast speed - it can definitely plow if it is maxed out plus some synergies and FoH as well of course and
Conviction
. Would have loved to see a video!

OP
IF you have legit Cast speed - it can definitely plow if it is maxed out plus some synergies and FoH as well of course and
Conviction
. Would have loved to see a video!
If nothing else I figure it's good info for people to have with the new DClone spawns. I honestly didn't think H-Bolt would be enough to do the job, and it was a pleasant surprise.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...