Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1491 views

Allow multiple selections within profile settings

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Allow to select multiple options for profile settings. Characters, Platform, Region, would be great to choose more than 1. For people with bunch of chars, cross-play, and who don't mind playing in more than 1 region.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 1825 0

Allow to select multiple options for profile settings. Characters, Platform, Region, would be great to choose more than 1. For people with bunch of chars, cross-play, and who don't mind playing in more than 1 region.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

You can now select multiple platforms/filters on each trade individually.

BMAY 528

Assassin Americas PC
Greetings from Reddit. Glad to see you made the post!

I agree this could be useful.

Teebling 5817Admin

Europe PC
No, accounts are designed with one set of profile settings. You can make different characters and link them together on the site, if you want different presets for posting trades etc. Linking accounts means you can switch between them seamlessly. Don't see what use multiple selections has beyond decoration?

BMAY 528

Assassin Americas PC
@Teebling Can you elaborate or go further into linking accounts? I was unaware that was a thing.

Couple of thoughts on OP's feedback:

Many users will have both Ladder & Nonladder characters, same potentially for playing multiple platforms, etc. Are you suggesting we create new accounts for each character? And would this not make it difficult to maintain relations and know who's who?

Also, would multiple accounts not remove the utility of Trust Level and 'Forum level', Contribution counter, etc?

Teebling 5817Admin

Europe PC
BMAY wrote: 2 years ago
Can you elaborate or go further into linking accounts? I was unaware that was a thing.
Go to your user dropdown, then click Account Info, then click 'Linked Accounts'. You'll have to have registered the alt account already to link it.
Many users will have both Ladder & Nonladder characters, same potentially for playing multiple platforms, etc. Are you suggesting we create new accounts for each character? And would this not make it difficult to maintain relations and know who's who?
You can see which accounts someone is linked to in their profile - look at mine for example, I'm linked to a few test accounts which make testing things easier. Same Principle applies to traders who want to have multiple accounts.
Also, would multiple accounts not remove the utility of Trust Level and 'Forum level', Contribution counter, etc?
Yeah kind of, for the alt characters anyway, but like I said it's visible which accounts are linked to which.

Teebling 5817Admin

Europe PC
Fixed in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

You can now select multiple platforms/filters on each trade individually.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...