Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3250 views

Description

Hello guys!

Back from holiday (or 'vacations' for you muricans :P) - will be doing 3 days of development (until the release date of Resurrected) to fix the highest priority bugs/features. Will do as much as I can in that time but can't promise a big one. As excited to play the game as you guys!

A while back, I made a Resurrected FAQ mini website over here: Everything we know about Resurrected

It's been on my todo list for AGES to:
  • Transfer all the text, images, GIFs, and MP4s into a giant well formatted forum post here which can be stickied.
  • Update and correct the information that is there (a lot of things written there are terribly outdated or plain wrong now).
  • Add some of the new and most commonly asked questions & answers that have surfaced since then
But with one thing or another, I've just not had time. This would be a really valuable contribution to the site and a great resource to have on release day. I know its a lot of work so if you do volunteer please commit or share the load with others if you think the task is too great to complete alone.

Teeb

PS here's my folder of screenshots to remind me about all of the feedback/reports that came in last week, yikes!
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
Hello guys!

Back from holiday (or 'vacations' for you muricans :P) - will be doing 3 days of development (until the release date of Resurrected) to fix the highest priority bugs/features. Will do as much as I can in that time but can't promise a big one. As excited to play the game as you guys!

A while back, I made a Resurrected FAQ mini website over here: Everything we know about Resurrected

It's been on my todo list for AGES to:
  • Transfer all the text, images, GIFs, and MP4s into a giant well formatted forum post here which can be stickied.
  • Update and correct the information that is there (a lot of things written there are terribly outdated or plain wrong now).
  • Add some of the new and most commonly asked questions & answers that have surfaced since then
But with one thing or another, I've just not had time. This would be a really valuable contribution to the site and a great resource to have on release day. I know its a lot of work so if you do volunteer please commit or share the load with others if you think the task is too great to complete alone.

Teeb

PS here's my folder of screenshots to remind me about all of the feedback/reports that came in last week, yikes!

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
This one might be a little over my head...
But I'll try to replicate this one.

Edit1: I've already failed :D I dunno how to insert that plug icon...
Edit2: post14981.html#p14981 Help, please. I can't "nolink", or place the timestamp correctly, or make the .gif work...
Edit3: I got this :D

Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
This one might be a little over my head...
But I'll try to replicate this one.

Edit1: I've already failed :D I dunno how to insert that plug icon...
OP

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
Edit1: I've already failed I dunno how to insert that plug icon...
Well actually if we posted these one by one as individual topics, that'd be really cool.

Nevermind the plug icon etc. most important thing would be to get the main content.

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Teebling It's done. We just need to correct/change/update/remove what's already there.

OP

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
Cheers Storm, great job.

I've condensed everything into an FAQ sticky at the top of the forums now for everyone to see.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...