Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2139 views

Description

I am a returning player from oldschool D2, but I was a kid when I played, so I didn't know much about what had value, etc. I just knew what I wanted/needed, and kept MFing for it. As an adult I'm learning what's valuable, what to keep, what to trade, etc. I realized today that my dumbass found a
Tyrael's Might
about 5 days ago, and because I didn't understand it's worth... I just vendored it...

I could die...

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am a returning player from oldschool D2, but I was a kid when I played, so I didn't know much about what had value, etc. I just knew what I wanted/needed, and kept MFing for it. As an adult I'm learning what's valuable, what to keep, what to trade, etc. I realized today that my dumbass found a
Tyrael's Might
about 5 days ago, and because I didn't understand it's worth... I just vendored it...

I could die...

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
diabloman80 wrote: 2 years ago
Tyrael's Might
Tyrael
's isn't useful for any builds. its only a trophy item for the holy grail. So don't feel too bad.

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Tyrael's Might
Tyrael
's isn't useful for any builds. its only a trophy item for the holy grail. So don't feel too bad.
While that may be true, there have been quite a few sold somewhat recently for a good HR, and I'm definitely missing those HRs lol

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
While that may be true, there have been quite a few sold somewhat recently for a good HR, and I'm definitely missing those HRs lol
ouch. lol. Shouldn't of looked up the price :P

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
ouch. lol. Shouldn't of looked up the price :P
Watched a "1000 run MF video" and that was the result lol
Ouch!

But like @BillyMaysed said ... don't feel bad.
Tyrael
's really is nothing bug a tropy, a collectors item. You can put it on a merc if you have nothing better but even for that it isn't very good. All it really has going for it is it's rarity. I found two of them in the old days and never managed to find a use for them OR trade them. Ppl were a little less obsessed with rarity back then I guess :)

We are all "guilty" of vendoring something of high value by accident though. Be it a misclick or simply not kowing the value of someting. I bet this happens thousands of times every single day with charms and bases, especially ethereal bases.

Don't feel bad about it. Just tell yourself "k, now I have joined the
Club
of millions of other "unfortunate ppl""

I have sold my fair share of valuable stuff (no, I am not telling, lol) and even in D2R it still happens to me because demand for certain things changes and one can't keep up with everything AND have a life outside D2 :)

Feel better now ? :D

Peacku 186

Sorceress Europe PC
That reminds me of that post yesterday of someone who accidentally vendored their
Hellfire Torch
... Yeah, mistakes were made by all of us at some point ^^'

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Don't frustrate too much, i'd say - it was something in between
Vex
and
Ohm
, if i'm correct. Just don't ctrl-sell anything next time - Enigma or Anni, for example. In terms of payin for the hard lesson - you came out payin relatively cheap.
I got one better. Selling an item in single player and not enough gold to buy it back.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...