Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   5150 views

Description

I thought they didn't allow these to drop anymore but I guess they do.

are these still useful anymore? if so what is a price for something like this.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I thought they didn't allow these to drop anymore but I guess they do.

are these still useful anymore? if so what is a price for something like this.
According to sources online a 451 poison dmg over 12 seconds small charm is still possible to find/reroll on a
Nihlathak
/
Baal
/Diablo small charm.
Pestilent (+175 over 6 s) of Anthrax (+50 over 6) for a 451 over 12s (odds of getting it through drop/reroll are 1:33k)
313 dmg over 11 seconds can be rerolled with the same odds of happening as above but on any high level small charm.

Your large charm is literally twice as rare (1:62k) as the twice as powerful small charm. Quite paradoxical. I'd say the value of your charm is at
Vex

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Bass 85

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Have same 313 roll

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
OP
awesome, thanks for the info
What dos a 313sc go for? just curious

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
I'd say
Ohm
to
Lo

451 at
Ber
(+)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 2 years ago
According to sources online a 451 poison dmg over 12 seconds small charm is still possible to find/reroll on a
Nihlathak
/
Baal
/Diablo small charm.
Pestilent (+175 over 6 s) of Anthrax (+50 over 6) for a 451 over 12s (odds of getting it through drop/reroll are 1:33k)
313 dmg over 11 seconds can be rerolled with the same odds of happening as above but on any high level small charm.

Your large charm is literally twice as rare (1:62k) as the twice as powerful small charm. Quite paradoxical. I'd say the value of your charm is at
Vex
I might not understand the mechanics, but how do the two affixes add up to the end result? I could see any combination of like 225 over 6 or 225 over 12, but where the heck does the 451 come from? Sounds like a glitch
175/6 = 29,167 per second
50/6 = 8,333 per second

Seconds are added together for a total of 12. 12*(29,167+8,333) = 450 + 1 for rounding error, however the game counts it.

ah I get it now. because it is both adding up the DPS and the time that the charms act, it essentially leads to doubling what I would expect. 225 damage over 6 seconds (one of the possibilities I pointed out earlier) but then applied over 12 instead
drostealth wrote: 2 years ago
ah I get it now. because it is both adding up the DPS and the time that the charms act, it essentially leads to doubling what I would expect. 225 damage over 6 seconds (one of the possibilities I pointed out earlier) but then applied over 12 instead
I'll try to break it down as simple as I can with the popular small damage charms.

poison/time
15p/3sec = 5poison dmg/sec : septic
50p/4sec = 22.5p/sec : foul
100p/5sec = 25p/sec : toxic prefix
175p/6sec=29.16p/sec : pestilent prefix
313p/11sec=28.45p/sec : anthrax
451p/12sec=37.58/sec : anthrax

Might be some prefixes/suffices I'm missing or wrong names forgive me but this is the gist by the "damage per second" rule.
Adding too many zeroes confuses some folks so let's break it down to simple math(cause it's simple math).

This is also not factoring in who/what you're attacking which has + or - poison resistance.
This is @ 0 for base. Once you factor in other variables, your brain will explode if you're not a math nerd haha
Is this even useful for PVM?

Wouldn't you need an entire stash of these to even make a dent in something?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...