Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
28 replies   11867 views

Description

So…

I am in the proces of making a tesladin. It been a long road but I am almost there. The last thing I am missing is the
Sacred Targe
3os with at least 35+ all res. For the Dream shield

They are going like warm bread in the trade forum here, and the ones that don’t are expensive (talking
Ber
). I have farmed the hell out of cow lvl. Please send me some good RNG vibes I freaking need it. But I guess it’s the RNG that we all love and hate about this game.

Question here is, is cow lvl the way to go? And should I just grind it out. Or are there others place to check out.

Can be used to make Runewords:

So…

I am in the proces of making a tesladin. It been a long road but I am almost there. The last thing I am missing is the
Sacred Targe

They are going like warm bread in the trade forum here, and the ones that don’t are expensive (talking
Ber
). I have farmed the hell out of cow lvl. Please send me some good RNG vibes I freaking need it. But I guess it’s the RNG that we all love and hate about this game.

Question here is, is cow lvl the way to go? And should I just grind it out. Or are there others place to check out.
I've found majority of my
Sacred Targe
and rondaches with @ res in cows. I found most success by reducing my mf during these runs so I find more non-magical bases. :) Try in random level 85 areas, also found some items in World Stone Keep, but most of mine have been in cows.

Please visit mythicalpegasus' store for more trades!

Paladin Gear: Pre 2.4 drop - Auradin/Tesladin

Check out some of my highlights so far in D2R :)
Sending the good vibes. and if you stumble across a 3 socket
Scourge
i would be happy to take it off your hands :-)

All Prices Negotiable :-)
OP
Seamus McNugget wrote: 2 years ago
Sending the good vibes. and if you stumble across a 3 socket
Scourge
i would be happy to take it off your hands :-)
I will i will
buy non socket ones and try to socket them with rune recipee to get 3 os ? resell 4 os ?
Good vibes sent good luck on your grind.
I've had a weird hot streak of finding White Sacred Targes and Sacred Rondaches off of the armor rack by Meph. Only a handful have had 35+ resists and every single one of those has turned into a 4os when I punch it in the cube.
Found some on may way to nilathak. Also found 3
Eth
Exile bases with 35+ res there. :)
Balmos wrote: 2 years ago
So…

Sacred Targe

Ber

Do you need a
Sacred Targe
? There’s other bases that go for less.
indeed. zakarum or
Royal Shield
are great alternatives.
RNG is gonna be RNG. I've found 5 vortex shields 2 of them ethereal. ALL of them were magic...I have 0% MF :/ The bases will drop anywhere but best place for time invested would be cows, Chaos, or places with high density...and patience haha Good vibes to you!
OP
Frac127 wrote: 2 years ago
buy non socket ones and try to socket them with rune recipee to get 3 os ? resell 4 os ?

Great idea. Just tryed it out. Bought 3
Sacred Targe
all 0 socket. Got 1 socket it en each shield. And can’t resell them.
OP
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
So…

Sacred Targe

Ber

Do you need a
Sacred Targe
@Azer-Archon now that’s the real question. I guess it’s all about expectations. I have farmed and traded for this build for so long. So all others that BiS items ain’t gonna work

My other chars are from perfect, but hopefully this one will be close.
Do you need a
Sacred Targe
Sacred Targe
has the highest block chance (30%) - less dex needed for max block.
I've probably thrown some of these away.... Didn't know that under 40 had any re-sale value
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
Do you need a
Sacred Targe
Sacred Targe
Not sure it makes a difference with
Holy Shield
that increases block chance by 30%.
Frac127 wrote: 2 years ago
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
Do you need a
Sacred Targe
Sacred Targe
Not sure it makes a difference with
Holy Shield
that increases block chance by 30%.
It does, no matter the shield you will always need to put some points in dex, with
Sacred Targe
you just need a bilt less than with any other shield
OP
I got one. After farming, failed trades and gamble sockets in the cube.

Not the one I wanted, but hey most of the time I play /player1 so it really don’t matter. When I play /player8 there are always this crazy javazon that’s just wreck all things up anyways.

Got a 3 os
Sacred Targe
with 25+ all res. And it’s fine. Sending good RNG vibes to all of you
So…

Sacred Targe

Ber

I built one with a 44 AllRes
Akaran Rondache
. Screw it man, not everything about your char has to be absolutely perfect. You just have to have a little bit more dex to get to max block.
I bought two regular
Sacred Targe
with 40+ AR and 145+ defense, each
Targe
cost one
Ist
rune. I got lucky on the second one and cubed 3os.

I saw
Sacred Targe
with 40 AR and 3os trade for around 6
Ist
runes. I figured I can get there before 6 tries.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...