Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2285 views

Description

Hi everyone! I would just like to showcase my Auradin that I've managed to gear pre-2.4 patch drop.

It took approximately 3.5 months of players 1 (I like to play solo, but still have the option to trade with others online) farming to accumulate this Wealth :). Like many here, I played Diablo 2 in the early 2000s when I was much younger (and no clue what I was doing really). I pre-ordered Diablo 2: Resurrected, forgot about the launch date (lol), and plunged head first into making a Hammerdin as I did back in the day. After realizing teleporting around with Enigma and spinning
Blessed Hammer
constantly was very bland/boring to me, I started reading about Tesladin and Auradin builds as the next level of gear to strive for. It's very rewarding to finally achieve what I have been grinding so hard for.

This post was mainly to remind myself that end game gear can be achieved as long as you love and enjoy the class you play with. Forget what is the "meta", as long as it is fun to you - that's all that matters! Thank you diablo2.io community for everything, I don't think it would be possible to reach this point without all of you. :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone! I would just like to showcase my Auradin that I've managed to gear pre-2.4 patch drop.

It took approximately 3.5 months of players 1 (I like to play solo, but still have the option to trade with others online) farming to accumulate this Wealth :). Like many here, I played Diablo 2 in the early 2000s when I was much younger (and no clue what I was doing really). I pre-ordered Diablo 2: Resurrected, forgot about the launch date (lol), and plunged head first into making a Hammerdin as I did back in the day. After realizing teleporting around with Enigma and spinning
Blessed Hammer
constantly was very bland/boring to me, I started reading about Tesladin and Auradin builds as the next level of gear to strive for. It's very rewarding to finally achieve what I have been grinding so hard for.

This post was mainly to remind myself that end game gear can be achieved as long as you love and enjoy the class you play with. Forget what is the "meta", as long as it is fun to you - that's all that matters! Thank you diablo2.io community for everything, I don't think it would be possible to reach this point without all of you. :)

Please visit mythicalpegasus' store for more trades!

Paladin Gear: Pre 2.4 drop - Auradin/Tesladin

Check out some of my highlights so far in D2R :)
Glove/
Boots
?
OP
Kasceis wrote: 2 years ago
Glove/
Boots
?
Gloves:
Laying of Hands

Boots
: War Traveller's/Gore Riders

I ran out of space in the picture lol

Edit: Added a pic now :)

mythicalpegasus wrote: 2 years ago
Glove/
Boots
?
Gloves:
Laying of Hands

Boots

I have a similar setup on my auradin. What are you running on your mercenary?
the new kid in the block is actually double Dragon Flickering Flame
OP
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
mythicalpegasus wrote: 2 years ago
Glove/
Boots
?
Gloves:
Laying of Hands

Boots

I have a similar setup on my auradin. What are you running on your mercenary?
Mizan still needs some work :)

OP
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
the new kid in the block is actually double Dragon Flickering Flame
Yep - I think a
Dragon Shield
is next on the wish list. Time to save up again! I have some time with Flickering Flame though since it won't be on non-ladder for some time :)

what about charms? what kind of chamrs do you have?
OP
danielchshin wrote: 2 years ago
what about charms? what kind of chamrs do you have?
I have a bunch of 7 mf sc's that I run with a 39% gheeds and a 14/15 torch (I use this character for mfing). Far from optimal but still works nonetheless :)

Thinking about getting an
Annihilus
, but decided to wait to see what changes occur in 2.4. Prices may drop from what I'm reading.

I have slew of random 1-3/10-15 scs (some with life, some without) that I swap in from time to time, but I typically just go pure mf. Sitting at ~261% mf at the moment.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...