Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   15457 views

Description

Version 0.3 of this mod with added light plated armors textures for Amazon, heavy armor legs textures are the same as light plated now. Mod is now a folder with askin.mpq name so you can add other mods to it or vice versa without mpq extractor

DL link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4repb8 ... 3.zip/file

Amazon Assassin
Description by Darbon

Can be used to make Runewords:

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
Version 0.3 of this mod with added light plated armors textures for Amazon, heavy armor legs textures are the same as light plated now. Mod is now a folder with askin.mpq name so you can add other mods to it or vice versa without mpq extractor

DL link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4repb8 ... 3.zip/file

Amazon Assassin
Answeredby Darbon2 years agoGo to post
https://www.mediafire.com/file/71mv0u6s ... n.zip/file

Heres how to unpack it to game folder
skin mod.png
Then write the mod argument in Battle.net or in D2R.exe shortcut
skin mod 2.png
Beware that with this mod game will create new settings files so you'll need to set everything again, but your setting without the mod won't be changed.
Note from Teebling: The author has advised that it is not yet known whether using this mod will earn you a ban on online battle.net. I would urge you all to use the above mod with caution, preferably in an offline environment, until we know what Blizzard's policy is on this. You have been warned!

I see the mod's "enhancements". Very interesting. No idea if its bannable, since its just a cosmetic mod.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I see the mod's "enhancements". Very interesting. No idea if its bannable, since its just a cosmetic mod.
Yes I like it this way, this game looks just like it was supposed to :D. Cant change faces yet though, without remodeling the character.

I was wondering when cosmetic mods would start coming out for D2R. I really hate how it seems like they intentionally made the characters so ugly.

I know there was a lot of controversy surrounding characters looks when the game was first announced, most of the arguments I see in favor of the current aesthetics are along the lines of 'you just want to fap to your characters'. Honestly I've found most D2 players are more likely to fap to their Enigma than the character that's on the screen.

But it would be nice not to be visually assaulted by the AGGRESSIVELY UGLY characters on the login screen.

Even the amazon's animations look like shit, compare her idle animation or her running animation to the original sprites and she doesn't even move right.

I understand the skimpy armors changing to pants-wearing might've been mandated by the powers that be, even if I think it looks bad and stupid in some cases. But they ruined the characters faces as well, case in point:

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Nice to see some mods popping up tbh - sure it's just a cosmetic patch but nonetheless will be appreciated by many people. Got a download link OP?

Also kind of chuckling at the shameless 1 minute of paid advertising for Traderie at the beginning of that video @SpaghettiTornado :lol:

OP

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
https://www.mediafire.com/file/71mv0u6s ... n.zip/file

Heres how to unpack it to game folder
Then write the mod argument in Battle.net or in D2R.exe shortcut
Beware that with this mod game will create new settings files so you'll need to set everything again, but your setting without the mod won't be changed.
Note from Teebling: The author has advised that it is not yet known whether using this mod will earn you a ban on online battle.net. I would urge you all to use the above mod with caution, preferably in an offline environment, until we know what Blizzard's policy is on this. You have been warned!
This post was marked as the best answer.

SpaghettiTornado wrote: 2 years ago
[...] Honestly I've found most D2 players are more likely to fap to their Enigma than the character that's on the screen. [...]
Hehe ... there is something true about it.

But in all seriousness ... we need more blood !
OP

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Nice to see some mods popping up tbh - sure it's just a cosmetic patch but nonetheless will be appreciated by many people. Got a download link OP?

Also kind of chuckling at the shameless 1 minute of paid advertising for Traderie at the beginning of that video @SpaghettiTornado :lol:
Right now I can only edit skin textures and make some model parts invisible basicly, ppl are working on a tool to transfer entire character models to blender and back from blender to game files, this would be great to tweak the damn faces because editing textures is not doing enough.

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Nice @Darbon. Are you a member of Phrozen Keep by any chance? Like, where do D2R modders hang at the moment?

OP

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
Nice @Darbon. Are you a member of Phrozen Keep by any chance? Like, where do D2R modders hang at the moment?
No not a member of any group just spotted some mods on nexus today and none of them worked so I learned how to make mpq mods and gathered all the tools a bunch of stuff plugins some programs for viewing textures today and just did this but i'll keep track from tomorrow

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
No not a member of any group just spotted some mods on nexus today and none of them worked so I learned how to make mpq mods and gathered all the tools a bunch of stuff plugins some programs for viewing textures today and just did this but i'll keep track from tomorrow
Cool man. Well feel free to share your findings here any time you get a chance - info on the basic tools/plugins etc. you're using for the MPQ mod development would be really useful info for others who would like to break into the 'scene' :)

OP

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
version 0.3 Mod is now a folder with askin.mpq name so you can add other mods to it or vice versa without mpq extractor
Dl link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4repb8 ... 3.zip/file

Hello @Darbon

Something in the modded amazon_head_alb.texture file is causing one dark hole/displacement to shows up at the center of the throat. When I replace the modded file with the vanilla one the strange hole disappears entirely.

Do you know what is causing this?

Below are the examples for better visibility

https://postimg.cc/21NBDw0J

https://postimg.cc/zywHXgMf
Nice skins, hopefully it doesn't trigger a bnet ban.

If you fix necro's busted face you deserve an award, people complain about zon being ugly but necro is on a whole other level. If you manage to make him hot I'd download a mod where his dumb little vest is gone. What I've always wanted was a long hair assassin skin but that seems like a lot of effort for little payoff.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Zon got a tracheotomy?

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
tracheotomy
Yes, for some reason the modded head file is causing it to appear which is strange because the textures in the modded file look the same as the vanilla one while the only difference between them is the colors of the eyes and the skin of the face.

Even when I try to "fill" the zone of the gap with additional layers it is still there. It will be great if somebody knows how can we fix this.

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Oh my... Light-armored ama looks too much "snickers"-naked already - and instead of fixin it, such mod opens her parts even more. Same old - youngsters wanna jerk more than play
How did you add the thighs to the head models?
Asha wrote: 1 year ago
Oh my... Light-armored ama looks too much "snickers"-naked already - and instead of fixin it, such mod opens her parts even more. Same old - youngsters wanna jerk more than play
People forget it's a dark fantasy set in a High Fantasy world.

RIP Keith Parkinson

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
in regards to your signature quote at the bottom there. I was under the impression that L steal only worked for physical hits like a a swing or a bow shot?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...