Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   2003 views

Description

Im aware that cresent moons lightning debuff doesnt work for assassins traps as the traps are minions. however im running a kicksin with traps for some extra aoe, my question is when i kick the enemy will it let my traps do damage/extra damage like if we are attacking the same target?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Im aware that cresent moons lightning debuff doesnt work for assassins traps as the traps are minions. however im running a kicksin with traps for some extra aoe, my question is when i kick the enemy will it let my traps do damage/extra damage like if we are attacking the same target?
Answeredby BillyMaysed2 years agoGo to post
When you and your traps do damage they are calculated separately even when attacking the same target.

The minus res affix is not a debuff that you're inflicting on a mob for anyone to benefit from. It's not like Sunder Armor from WoW.
OP
i guess what im asking is it a debuff that i can apply through kicks or is it static to just the weapon

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
When you and your traps do damage they are calculated separately even when attacking the same target.

The minus res affix is not a debuff that you're inflicting on a mob for anyone to benefit from. It's not like Sunder Armor from WoW.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago

im gonna go ahead and blame you for this not working :P

thanks for the answer i suspected as much

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...