Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   4710 views

Description

Hello!

I'm trying to figure out whether or not this thing is worth socketing and then dropping some jewels into?
Or will it get outclassed by loads of other things anyway?

Opinions very welcome!

Thanks.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello!

I'm trying to figure out whether or not this thing is worth socketing and then dropping some jewels into?
Or will it get outclassed by loads of other things anyway?

Opinions very welcome!

Thanks.
Answeredby Kosh_ch2 years agoGo to post
for Bowazon your main damage comes from the Two-Hand Damage.

11 to 36 is super low. specially for a Bow that has a lvl requirement of lvl51.

almost every unique bow (expecptional/elite bows) gives you more damage output.

What you are also looking for is "increased attack speed (ias)" and "leech (mana leech or life leech)". Most of the unique bows have those in the stats.

all bows are cheap (Windforce is the best bow, and the only one which is a bit more expensive with costs of 2x Ist).

If you have access to a Sol and a Ko rune, go for Harmony (rune word, 4os Bow).. you can buy them here in diablo2.io usually.

Switch Friend Code: 8107-8396-3021
for Bowazon your main damage comes from the Two-Hand Damage.

11 to 36 is super low. specially for a Bow that has a lvl requirement of lvl51.

almost every unique bow (expecptional/elite bows) gives you more damage output.

What you are also looking for is "increased attack speed (ias)" and "leech (mana leech or life leech)". Most of the unique bows have those in the stats.

all bows are cheap (
Windforce
is the best bow, and the only one which is a bit more expensive with costs of 2x
Ist
).

If you have access to a
Sol
and a
Ko
rune, go for Harmony (rune word, 4os Bow).. you can buy them here in diablo2.io usually.
This post was marked as the best answer.
One of my mains is a phy bowazon, I'm gonna tell you right now, don't do it. It has nice fire dmg, but once you're in Hell, at least 1/3 of all monsters will be immune to it. Once you're in hell, if you dont have any better, you can keep that bow as a Swap option for when you come across Phys immunes (If you aren't running elemental build). Although I have a
Windforce
now, depending on your build, I recommend you buy either of these options:
Goldstrike Arch
Demon Machine
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Lycander's Aim
Witchwild String
. Do your research into the stats of these bows and figure which might be best for you. If you are low on runes to buy them, some sellers will accept Pgems, so shop around.
Kosh_ch wrote: 2 years ago
If you have access to a
Sol
and a
Ko
rune, go for Harmony (rune word, 4os Bow).. you can buy them here in diablo2.io usually.
Yep, Harmony is awesome. I got one in an exceptional xbow (
Chu-Ko-Nu
) and one in an elite bow, and I still use them both in Hell from time to time. They work well against Wraiths, which are sort of a bane for phys dmg characters. Harmony is quite possibly the best "cheap" bow RW that is actually Hell viable.
I used Harmony right up to
Windforce
. Just upgraded bases as I went. Gives a good chunk of Ed, nice ele DMG and goddamn lvl 10
Vigor
OP
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
One of my mains is a phy bowazon, I'm gonna tell you right now, don't do it. It has nice fire dmg, but once you're in Hell, at least 1/3 of all monsters will be immune to it. Once you're in hell, if you dont have any better, you can keep that bow as a Swap option for when you come across Phys immunes (If you aren't running elemental build). Although I have a
Windforce
Goldstrike Arch
Demon Machine
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Lycander's Aim
Witchwild String
. Do your research into the stats of these bows and figure which might be best for you. If you are low on runes to buy them, some sellers will accept Pgems, so shop around.
Thanks for this. I do actually have a
Demon Machine
and a
Kuko Shakaku
as well, which would you recommend out of these two?

Switch Friend Code: 8107-8396-3021
DrGustav wrote: 2 years ago
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
Windforce
Goldstrike Arch
Demon Machine
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Lycander's Aim
Witchwild String
Thanks for this. I do actually have a
Demon Machine
and a
Kuko Shakaku
as well, which would you recommend out of these two?
Demon Machine
is the stronger one of the two. One way you can make it Hell viable is to use it with either Lionheart or better yet, Duress runeword armor so you get better ED%. I currently alternate between Harmony or
Demon Machine
in Hell depending on whether the mobs I face will be fire immune or not. I also use a Buriza and a
Hellrack
with Shaels x2, mainly experimenting with which weapons are best to deal with phys immunes. Highly recommend you get a
Windforce
though, it is considered endgame, especially with Fortitude armor. Faith is the true endgame bow however.
I made a tier list for bows.
maybe it helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
You can socket a
Blade Bow
using
Ral
+
Amn
+
Perfect Amethyst
. Half the time that will get it 4 sockets (weapons of that item level can go up to 6 sockets, and a
Blade Bow
caps at 4, so on a 1/2/3 make another RW but on 4/5/6 you get 4 for Harmony). I like it because it's very fast attack and not too much strength required. Plus, I can give it to a level 45 merc that accompanies my melee types too.
Vigor
aura is sweet on Harmony, and 3 types of elemental damage are applied quickly with the rapid attack of the base bow (in addition to triple the base damage (since it has a minimum of +200%ED)).
Kosh_ch wrote: 2 years ago
I made a tier list for bows.
maybe it helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
You have a nice tier ranking of those bows, but I disagree on Kuko being so low on the tiers. In terms of endgame/higher level needs, it definitely drops off and you don't want to be using it past NM, but for it's level it's the best unique bow hands down. NM is a breeze using Kuko in my experience. Also, the xbows aren't bad either, at least a couple of them. Buriza and DM are useful to a degree, at the very least if one can't get the regular bows, plus xbows are cheaper because they aren't as much in higher demand amongst the playerbase. The small quiver size of
Bolts
are annoying though, at 250 ammo vs.
Arrows
of 350. Pros and Cons I suppose.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...