Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1031 views

Description

Not sure if any other Xbox users have noticed, but do you seem to only play with the same 4-5 players online in every session? Either the console pool is hilariously small, matchmaking is regional to maybe a city block, or party finder remains broken.

If this is already a posted topic, sorry for the spam.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Not sure if any other Xbox users have noticed, but do you seem to only play with the same 4-5 players online in every session? Either the console pool is hilariously small, matchmaking is regional to maybe a city block, or party finder remains broken.

If this is already a posted topic, sorry for the spam.
I've never been able to match with a single person on the PS5. No matter if I am searching Act 1
Den of Evil
Normal, or
Chaos Sanctuary
/Diablo/
Baal
Hell. Honestly the match making is just terrible.

I'd rather have the PC's version. But even the PC's lobby system isn't good. You can't see all lobbies at once, lobbies pop in and disappear as they feel like it, and the chat channel is just full of pay for item spam.

I mostly play on the PS5 Because I crash less often than on PC, and because it is nice to sit down and play with a controller. If I play on PC without using legacy mode, I will no matter what crash within an hour. But if I use
Telekinesis
to enter town portals on PS5, I also run the risk of crashing.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
on ps4 I've noticed it as well. But usually some good variety, not 4-5. As for the PS5 I wouldn't expect the people who've bought it would play a 20 year old game so I think you may be far and few between haha.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...