80 replies   12273 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Darq wrote: 2 years ago
If you want to make it more precise, also count the drops of
Nihlathak
so you can calculate it per drop and not per run. Analysing randomness is nothing simple.
I was told, that keys and magic find is not related.
ceving wrote: 2 years ago
Darq wrote: 2 years ago
If you want to make it more precise, also count the drops of
Nihlathak
so you can calculate it per drop and not per run. Analysing randomness is nothing simple.
I was told, that keys and magic find is not related.
It is not but every pick can be a
Key
. Magic find is counted after type roll.

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Btw found my post on reddit about my record when I was on vacation... 106 solo runs without a Dkey.
xSD wrote: 2 years ago
Btw found my post on reddit about my record when I was on vacation... 106 solo runs without a Dkey.
For every person fiding a
Key
every ~4th run, there's one who does 100+ dry runs. Something these players don't realize.

These posts are gaining popularity, people acting like they are promised HR every 150 runs. Why not trade them if RNG is too much, no idea.
RNG by definition sometimes has clusters. The stars sometime align when you do a lot of runs. Sometimes that’s bad, other times good!

And besides, they just fixed the viper physical damage cloud bug! So, Nihli is a piece of cake now!
ceving wrote: 2 years ago
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago

If you use a slot machine, the win chance is higly regulated. But the "randomness" in Blizzards servers is not regulated at all. Nobody knows, what happens in their servers.

There is a very high risk of abuse, because Blizzard knows everything about us. They know when we start playing, they know when we end playing. They can easily measure our pain threshold: mine was 60 runs without a
Key
: after that I quit the game. For Blizzard "quiting the game" is the worst thing, which can happen. And in order to keep us in line, they can feed a KI with our gaming habits in order to tune the "randomness".

I am not saying that Blizzard does it: I am just saying, when I where Blizzard, I would do it, because it is not forbidden, because gambling in computer games is not regulated at all.
Lol Blizzard cant even code a proper Chat lobby anymore. I highly doubt they are able to train a complex AI
Mate, I had 51 runs on Nilothak before he dropped a damn
Key
! :D

Then he dropped 5 keys the next 20 more runs haha!
Yesteday I had 61 runs without a Keydrop until one finally lands. Today This happened :D
I joked about ip banning

but it always feels like somedays you're not meant to farm that area and you're better off elsewhere
I had a few real dry session farming keys, a whole afternoon with no
Key
from summoner. and he double dropped keys the next day in a few tries. and
Nihlathak
... well, he can be really stingy at times. I actuall yell to the screen "pack some keys before you leave home!" out of frastration.
I've actually never seen a single
Key
drop from
Nihlathak
ever. I got a
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
from him though, so that is nice.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
striplover wrote: 2 years ago

It really is a same game as 20 years ago.. IT KNOWS WHEN YOU FARM and don't drop the item you want.. BUT IT DROPS when you LEAST expect it...
It sounds ridiculous, but sometimes it feels like the truth. I ran to
The Countess
for a week to get the
Key
(1-2 hours in the evening) - she gave me exactly 0. Two days ago I was very tired after work, I just wanted to run for 20 minutes before going to bed. I didn't have any idea of getting anything. On the first run she gave
Shako
(my first since the release of the game), on the second
Mal
fell, the third run was the
Key
. I couldn't sleep for a long time-what was it? And this is not the first time - it is worth setting a goal to find something, as it is not. Sometimes there is not a single rune for a long time, and I say - drop at least one. And at this moment one of the lowest falls))) Although my thoughts are about
Ber
)) Sometimes it seems to me that the game "hears" my thoughts)))
75 runs so far and no
Key
.... :)

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
Yikes.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
Go farm in p8 games and after few runs you will see
Key
drop.

Elvir 18

Europe PC
Almost 99% of time when I decide to farm exactly keys the result is 0 )
On the other side when I visit
Nihlathak
after
Baal
or
Terror
zone run I usually receive a
Key
)
Same thing with essences runs.
Finally - 1
Key
dropped on run 78, another at 93. Run 100 he dropped 2 keys (yay!).

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
23x runs keyless are easier than 14x consecutive +1 sk Plague re-rolls I experienced... 😬
Asha wrote: 1 year ago
23x runs keyless are easier than 14x consecutive +1 sk Plague re-rolls I experienced... 😬
That hurt to read...14
Cham
down the drain 😱

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
Key
farming seems a little bit strange to me. i always find
Terror
keys really fast on p1, hate keys the same. only nila its a problem. sometimes it goes fast. and yesterday i need 2 hours for 3 keys from him. Most of the time i need 2 hours for 3x3

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...