Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
24 replies   8693 views

Description

Got a small charm dropped from
Nihlathak
today, wondering if it can be rerolled in the cube to get other small charms like +5 allres with 20 life.

Is it worth rerolling these small charms?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nihlathak
today, wondering if it can be rerolled in the cube to get other small charms like +5 allres with 20 life.

They can be rerolled, yes. As to whether it is worth it, only when you are really bored and have tons of PGems.
OP
Thanks. I just like to confirm that when rerolling such a small charm, there IS a chance to get those most desirable ones.
If it dropped from Nihl it can literally roll anything I believe. But the odds of getting one of those godly rolls is extremely small since literally every possible combination is possible on the reroll. So like @Jinsho mentioned, whether or not that's worth it to you is subjective. But hey, anything is possible!
Its too high item level. Better chances from Nightmare small charms.
Roxxia wrote: 2 years ago
Its too high item level. Better chances from Nightmare small charms.
You (OP) really should look into this. I found a 19/5 from arcane so maybe it'll hurt you to have more level. Minimums are always nice when searching for specifics.
5 all res/ 20 life is level 39

cubing nilithak scs only adds other possibilities like elemental damage which have no value at all
Here's the list of affixes for Small Charms:

https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... _(affixes)

Fine is ilvl 28, Shimmering is 33, and of Vita and of Good Luck are both 47.

Anything above level 47 dilutes the pool with things you probably don't want, namely these:

geo89 51

Assassin Americas XLinux
Roxxia wrote: 2 years ago
5 all res/ 20 life is level 39

cubing nilithak scs only adds other possibilities like elemental damage which have no value at all
required level is unrelated to ilvl (which is what affects which affixes are available for magic prefixes/suffixes).

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
P2Mc28 wrote: 2 years ago

Anything above level 47 dilutes the pool with things you probably don't want, namely these: image.png
Super useful information and something I had been wondering about for awhile. Thanks!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.
i have 4
Nihlathak
grand charms and 2
Baal
grand charms...

these would be better for re-rolling. I will give you one or two if you would like.

I haven't rerolled them in a long while.

Durok 11

PC
just for the information:
most people roll grand charms because the chance to get at least something useful is much higher.
Even a plain skiller is better than nothing.

for small charms, anything that isn't gg is basically worth nothing
e.g. 100 psn, 7 mf, 20 life,

you have also semi good like 5@ but the real ones have 2 affixes that makes it godly together

but yea you can roll
so when you reroll a charm, does the charm you are about to reroll effect in any way of the result? someone mentioned that charms dropped by bosses stand a higher chance of rerolling into a good one?

wakE 12

Sorceress Europe PC
kingcu wrote: 2 years ago
Nihlathak

Here is a list with all the Prefixes and Suffixes available on a small charm. As far as I understand if you'd like to reroll a gg sc like 3/20/20 the sc needs to be iLVL 81
- "Jagged +1 To Maximum Damage Small Charms (81)". So most likely such a high ilvl sc would drop only at Nithla or other areas with high ilvl.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/it ... arms.shtml - small charm prefixes + suffixes

https://i.imgur.com/WC7XUI3.png - sc 3/20/20 [L81] (must be ilvl)
https://i.imgur.com/mxeJe4e.jpg - sc 20/5 [L81]

So it definitely does worth rerolling the one you found.

A wee tip as well from this guys(a few years ago but still apply) @reddit:

"Small charms to be on the lookout for
I know to keep an eye out for a few Small Charms, but I'm wondering if there are others that I should be on the lookout for.

For those who don't know, a blue (magic) Small Charm can spawn with up to two modifiers - a prefix and a suffix. The prefixes and suffixes that are available to a charm depend on the ilvl of the charm. Some good affixes by themselves are:
  • Prefix - "Shimmering": All Resistances +3-5%, ilvl47+
  • Suffix - "Good Luck": 6-7% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items, ilvl61+
  • Suffix - "Vita": +16-20 Life, ilvl 61+
While top rolls of these categories would be good one affix charms, there's also the possibility of top rolls of both a prefix and a suffix on a charm - so while they might be crazy rare, they do exist!
Charms that I know to look out for:
  • +3/+20/+20 - "Fine small charm of Vita". Fine is: +(10-20) to attack rating, +(1-3) to maximum damage, ilvl 42, and as above, Vita is +16-20 Life, ilvl 61.
  • +7% mf charms
  • +20 life charms
  • All Resistances +5 charms
  • Any small charm with +10-11% resist to a single element even with no suffix. Bonus for any good suffix such as: Good Luck, Dexterity, Vita, Strength, may."
I had the pretty much same question for myself tbh. The research helped me and I hope it helps you too if I got the information right.

My BattleTag - wakE#21715
My Discord - wakE#1994
OP
Thanks everyone, for all the information, really appreciate it.
wakE wrote: 2 years ago
kingcu wrote: 2 years ago
Nihlathak

Here is a list with all the Prefixes and Suffixes available on a small charm. As far as I understand if you'd like to reroll a gg sc like 3/20/20 the sc needs to be iLVL 81
- "Jagged +1 To Maximum Damage Small Charms (81)". So most likely such a high ilvl sc would drop only at Nithla or other areas with high ilvl.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/it ... arms.shtml - small charm prefixes + suffixes

https://i.imgur.com/WC7XUI3.png - sc 3/20/20 [L81] (must be ilvl)
https://i.imgur.com/mxeJe4e.jpg - sc 20/5 [L81]

So it definitely does worth rerolling the one you found.

You do not want Jagged - Jagged is bad. You want Fine. Which, for some reason, is much much lower in iLvl.
Durok wrote: 2 years ago
e.g. 100 psn, 7 mf, 20 life
I had a 100 psn listed before xmas and no one bother to even offer :)
P2Mc28 wrote: 2 years ago

Anything above level 47 dilutes the pool with things you probably don't want, namely these: image.png
Well I sold a Serpent’s Small Charm of Vita (17 mana 20 Life) for a
Ber
, and I’m pretty sure Pestilent Small Charms of Anthrax are still valuable…so unless you’re trying to get something very very specific in single player, I wouldn’t bother trying to game it too much.
Durok wrote: 2 years ago
just for the information:
most people roll grand charms because the chance to get at least something useful is much higher.
Even a plain skiller is better than nothing.

e.g. 100 psn, 7 mf, 20 life,

you have also semi good like 5@ but the real ones have 2 affixes that makes it godly together

but yea you can roll
Idk man, I’ve got a stash full of plain and near plain (e.g +2 strength) skillets that nobody wants to buy.

Elemental Druid
Curses
Barbarian Masteries
Even Barbarian Combat Skill with 15 Life.

I feel like there are only a small subset of skillers that are actually valuable, whereas small charms can turn out more permutations of affixes that are.

Durok 11

PC
well mostly people dont trade for skillers still they have their big runewords ready.

of course not all skillers are great and it feels like there are a lot more life skillers around than in LoD before.

Sorc skillers are alls great, fire a little less
java skiller
pala combat
barb warcry
ele druid
psn and Bone
summon nec
trap skiller

but yeah about 2/3 more or less are also worthless
then those for meta classes are more valuable
cold, light, combat pala, java basically

but without life you can maybe get
Um
-
Mal
or something for it. with life maybe
Ohm
-
Ber
depending on thr life and type.

3/20/20 probably goes also for more than
Ber
. i am not sure about the odds compared to a 40 life skiller.
Maybr nowadays it is better to roll small charms.

basicall trying to get 3 20 20, 20 5. anything else worth a lot?
7mf/res maybe some but not crazy
491 psn is crazy i guess but mostly because people dont know that it isnt good actually

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation