Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   6840 views

Description

Really wanting to just drive to get my Enigma instead of focusing on my sorc so looking to sell off my
Tal
's set.

Perfect
Belt
, perfect
Wand
with socket in
Helm
and socket in
Wand
with
Ist

The problem I'm seeing is based on this platform, stuff flies by so quick from the first page and most are looking for individual pieces rather than my listing (which allows you to do so) of the full set.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Really wanting to just drive to get my Enigma instead of focusing on my sorc so looking to sell off my
Tal
's set.

Perfect
Belt
, perfect
Wand
with socket in
Helm
and socket in
Wand
with
Ist

The problem I'm seeing is based on this platform, stuff flies by so quick from the first page and most are looking for individual pieces rather than my listing (which allows you to do so) of the full set.
well, you can havec two sales : one for the wrappings in total, and one or two for amy and armor.

i'm looking for Enigma too, so i fell you brother. i just think I won't have it ! too expensive..

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
loudogggg wrote: 2 years ago
That is not the problem of the platform but the problem of a buyer's market. The demand is so much lower then then offers so it is hard to sell if it is not the best equipment in the game or you underselling it.

Why do you not offer all piece seperatly and write you want to sell as set?
OP
With lidless, it doesn't seem worth it unless you have a full set. Same thing with the
Helm
as they are pretty regular. They both have sockets and an
Ist
in one to sweeten the deal.

They probably wouldn't sell well alone so figured the armor/necklace and perfect
Belt
would go better as a set as they all compliment one a other.

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
The reason for posting every piece sperately is to raise the exposure. With 5 posting it is more likely to get attention then with 2 posting. The one posting with the complete set also has almost no exposure with 3 views (1 on them should be me). The trade is practically invisible.

That maybe a feature for the future to list complete sets as trade.
You could just try in game when you're online. Depending on what you're asking for the set, you may get rid of it quickly. As most of the value is in the ammy/ armor, If you got
Ohm
for the whole thing, you'd probably be lucky. Lots of supply going around as early players are upgrading their Tal Rasha's Wrappings to Chains of Honor/
Mara's Kaleidoscope

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Just list it as the full set: Tal Rasha's Wrappings
Ok, good that this is possible but unfortunally you don't see the trades on the database entry so i didn't know it was an option. Maybe a feature for the next version?

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Sure I'll look into it.

OP
i listed as full set but the problem with this is, no one is typically looking for the full set heh. And with the way trades fly through the main page so quick it doesnt have exposure. No biggy though i took the advice to list separately as it just makes sense
You're pricing it too high, that's probably why you aren't getting any bites.

Tal Rasha's Wrappings set has dropped in value considerably now that more people have it and are working towards better upgrades.

I sold the full tal set for
Ohm
like 3 weeks ago.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
OP
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
You're pricing it too high, that's probably why you aren't getting any bites.

Tal Rasha's Wrappings set has dropped in value considerably now that more people have it and are working towards better upgrades.

I sold the full tal set for
Ohm
like 3 weeks ago.
But did they all have sockets and perfect
Wand
with
Ist
and perfect
Belt
? I'd think that would account for something with having to use basically an entire characters socket quests on every difficulty
I hear ya, but let's take a look at where the market/economy is at right by looking at the average sale price over the last 3 days of trading.

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
- worth about 6 pgems (Will add +1Lem for the socket)
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
-
Ist

Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
-
Pul
(will add +
Ist
for the socket rune)
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
-
Gul
+
Mal
which equals about 2
Ist

Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
-
Lem
(will upgrade to
Pul
since it's "perfect")

So all in all you're looking at around 5
Ist
of value for the entire set but you're currently asking for 13+
Ist

Just some food for thought. My advice would be to sell the full set for
Vex
+
Gul
and I think you'll find a buyer.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
OP
Greatly appreciate the analysis and fully respect the thought and input as many in the internet would would have probably snubbed my response lol. Props to you take my "upvote"! :)
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Just some food for thought. My advice would be to sell the full set for
Vex
+
Gul
and I think you'll find a buyer.
Yup. You can probably still sell the armor for
Vex
and the Ammy for
Gul
seperately... but the whole package is a good value considering the sockets and added
Ist

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...