Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   951 views

Description

Hi Is there a way to post and trade or even pricecheck items like sc's and jewels. i have some nice jewels to check such as 36ed 13 max dmg and some nice mf sc's with other mods. I'd also like to have a market for ed/ias jewels and all res / life sc's.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi Is there a way to post and trade or even pricecheck items like sc's and jewels. i have some nice jewels to check such as 36ed 13 max dmg and some nice mf sc's with other mods. I'd also like to have a market for ed/ias jewels and all res / life sc's.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Yes, just make a listing like normal. There are filters that will support your trade title such as magic/rare, item type etc. There are even specific ones for charms of all sizes, rings, amulets, and jewels. Just have a look around the create trade page and give it a go.

As for price checking - you can technically check the price of items like this by executing a historical price check search with just keywords. You won't see as many results as you will for things like unique/set items etc. but it's still possible to find price history using keywords alone.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...