Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   4441 views

Description

I can't be the only one who does this.

Changes my weapon to CTA: Casts buffs, swaps weapon back. Selects Spell 1, which is
Enchant
, so I can buff my merc.
Changes current right hand spell to Blizzard, holds space bar to keep me still and spams left and right click while held:
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I can't be the only one who does this.

Changes my weapon to CTA: Casts buffs, swaps weapon back. Selects Spell 1, which is
Enchant
, so I can buff my merc.
Changes current right hand spell to Blizzard, holds space bar to keep me still and spams left and right click while held:
OP
'Firewall' actually spams
Fireball

I didn't find Firewall/Blizz to be that great, personally.
Personally I use Auto hotkey for maximum freedom. But I'm a programmer so it is easy for me.

AHK has been a major accessibility tool for me since I discovered it in 2011. Old Diablo 2 was actually the reason I've learned it since it is very click intensive.

Since then AHK has saved me from RSI multiple times when gaming and working.

I have a script configuration for each class/build suiting my gameplay precisely.
All of them have an auto clicker and swap-cast hotkeys (gladly this will be built in now).

I have a script to fill my
Belt
, another one to cube all gems in my stash. D2 has been very playable for me since then.

Yet I still avoid some click-intensive, high-apm builds.

The zealot was the best in that regard. Just turn on auto clicker and point the mouse to the bad guys. Eventually use a health potion. Too bad it hit a brick wall in hell without a decent weapon. Then I've made a summon Necro :p
OP
Yeah I looked into AHK, being a programmer / automation engineer myself. This seems to suit me.

I’m new to the game as of d2r.

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Thank god we're getting the skill hotbar for KBM. It really should've been one of the first QoL changes they added, really bizarre how they gave it to controller only at first. Especially considering you can plug a controller into your PC... lol.

OP
The Hotkey bar Probably won’t change this for me.

Too easy for me to just hit a button and let the macro do the tedious work.
OP
It’ll just make it faster not having to wait for the spells to change
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
Personally I use Auto hotkey for maximum freedom. [...]
Could you sample some scripts? Maybe even git them :D

For one I'm curious in which ideas you implemented, that I don't have. For two I can't play paladin because he doesn't have a chill automode: forums/any-way-to-get-auto-attacking-on ... 27134.html

Trollwut#2511

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...