Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1658 views

how do you manage your stash? what keep what to throw?

No data yet

Description

all my stash is full.
for later alts, for their nice uniques in their low levels.
and i even got these level 1 alts, to pout it in their Personal stash. still getting too much stuff.

saving, also for
Axe
barb. sword barb. hammer barb.
for different kinds of sorc. etc

how do you able to throw stuff away easily, and have lots of room in your stash. it puzzles me.

also, I am referring to Battle. Net only, obviously in singfle player you can do like 100 chars.

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
all my stash is full.
for later alts, for their nice uniques in their low levels.
and i even got these level 1 alts, to pout it in their Personal stash. still getting too much stuff.

saving, also for
Axe
barb. sword barb. hammer barb.
for different kinds of sorc. etc

how do you able to throw stuff away easily, and have lots of room in your stash. it puzzles me.

also, I am referring to Battle. Net only, obviously in singfle player you can do like 100 chars.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
I don't even pick it up if it's worth less than
Lem
or throw it away right after identifying it unless I know I'll need it soon.
If I threw it away and realize later I actually need it, no big deal. I'll just trade a
Lum
/
Ko
/
Fal
for it.
I only keep so many of an item and throw out or give away anything lesser. For example I have struggled to sell White monarchs on here even though they are very popular. So I only keep the very best ones and ditch the rest. Same goes with other items. I might test them on the market but if they don't get any bites for a long time then clearly they aren't going to sell and I can get rid of them and know better next time.
Only keep what you're going to use, and transfer it to the character you're going to use it on right away.

Make a mule for low level stuff/ full set of sigons for character leveling. Otherwise, most of the stuff is crap.
Once you get the hang of bumping and plvling characters you'll find low lvl uniques pointless to hang on to. Really it comes down to what you think will sell of this site, I've seen trash sold for way more than anyone should pay and god tier items given away next to free. The biggest thing people seem to miss are elite
Eth
polearms, either clean or 4os its worth something to someone. Enigma and Fortitude bases like Archon Plates, Mage Plates and Dusk Shrouds are all good things to horde and list on the site, although you want to filter out the low def rolled ones. It seems like you want to make multiple barbs which is cool, but you might have a better time playing each separate build on the same barb and using tokens to reskill once you get bored, atleast then all your gained xp is on 1 character.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...