Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1500 views

Description

Is there a way to list magic charms in the Trade section?

I need to make a topic for WTB charms but I just couldn't find a way. Thanks!
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there a way to list magic charms in the Trade section?

I need to make a topic for WTB charms but I just couldn't find a way. Thanks!

Check out my profile or Active (All) section for more items!

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Yeah sure.

Start by making a new trade and name it the same as the in-game item.

Then select magic as the rarity, and 'Large Charm' for example from the advanced options panel dropdown.

Then you can also add filters from the menu like all resists, magic find, life, skiller etc. to make your trade stand out more.

Lastly, I would recommend putting the desired stats as keywords in your actual WTB listing's description as well. That way, people searching in descriptions will find your trade that way too.

Your charm will then be visible in search results for its related keywords or filters, and also visible in the charms section of the browse trades area.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah sure.

Start by making a new trade and name it the same as the in-game item.

Then select magic as the rarity, and 'Large Charm' for example from the advanced options panel dropdown.

Then you can also add filters from the menu like all resists, magic find, life, skiller etc. to make your trade stand out more.

Lastly, I would recommend putting the desired stats as keywords in your actual WTB listing's description as well. That way, people searching in descriptions will find your trade that way too.

Your charm will then be visible in search results for its related keywords or filters, and also visible in the charms section of the browse trades area.
Oh, gotcha. Whatever not found via options will be considered magic item. I was able to list it.
Hope people use this feature more.. Looks like none of the magic items that I was looking for isn't listed lol.
Thanks!

Check out my profile or Active (All) section for more items!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation