Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
35 replies   33113 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

soj is extremly rare and is also very usefull ring for some builds. shouldn't be part of any recipe or whatever.
so i think that clone diablo should be removed from d2r and that diablo or
Baal
should get anni drop chance of 1% aka 1 drop in 100 kills.
this will give very good chance for every player to get one and for those who want better stats or to trade with anni oportunity to just farm that area.
also anni would loose "real currency" value.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
soj is extremly rare and is also very usefull ring for some builds. shouldn't be part of any recipe or whatever.
so i think that clone diablo should be removed from d2r and that diablo or
Baal
should get anni drop chance of 1% aka 1 drop in 100 kills.
this will give very good chance for every player to get one and for those who want better stats or to trade with anni oportunity to just farm that area.
also anni would loose "real currency" value.
thing is, blizzard put this soj dump in the game to get rid of the duped sojs.
if they get rid of duping and botting (yeah, I know lol) then they could change the recipes again and use another item or an item specifically for this purpose.

Crispin wrote: 1 year ago

...they could change the recipes again and use another item or an item specifically for this purpose.
Standard of Heroes
:D
k88lech wrote: 1 year ago
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago

...they could change the recipes again and use another item or an item specifically for this purpose.
Standard of Heroes
:D
true. the item is already there :D

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I wish a recipe would be :
- Unique item / set item
+
-
Standard of Heroes

+
- 1 perfect gem
=
The unique item stays the same but take the color of the gem (Ptopaz = yellow, Psapphire = blue... and Pskull = Black). Would make some purple shakos or fully blue
Tal
set ^^

Gains the attribute "painted", which is useless but stylish ^^ (after all the standard is just the secondary reward, the real one being the torch)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Th3ory 416

Paladin Americas PC
Let's be very clear and direct:

1) D2JSP = Majority of where SOJ's are still acquired from using FG to crowd source for the walks

2) Botting: Botting is rampant as expected on D2R and while ban hammers have come, some are still operational. Classic Andy bots run and then transfer over to X-Pac.

Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
I wish a recipe would be :
- Unique item / set item
+
-
Standard of Heroes

+
- 1 perfect gem
=
The unique item stays the same but take the color of the item (Pskull = Black). Would make some purple shakos or fully blue
Tal
set ^^

Gains the attribute "painted", which is useless but stylish ^^ (after all the standard is just the secondary reward, the real one being the torch)
Nice one, i like it

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
Voyager2k10 wrote: 2 years ago
The funny thing about this is that back in the old days of D2 you got these messages in the top left corner of the screen that said "xxx soj sold to vendors". Those were so common that you could go clone hunting whenever you wanted. Just wait for a bit, see if someone is selling larger amounts and then wait or jump servers.

In D2R I have *NEVER* seen one of these messages ... or the Dadablo walks one :(
It is because since SoJ-s aren't duped anymore, walks are only made by coordinated groups on Asia region and handpicked IP's so they can fill IP pool with their own games.
To add onto this, back in vanilla, when manald and nagel existed in the game, every unique ring that dropped was a guaranteed soj. Until there was a SoJ in the game, then no unique ring could spawn.
Now additionally the odds from gambling were very different. Uniques were much more common. By having nagel and manald in the stash, it was enormously easy to gamble a SoJ.

All this lead to the situation that there were many SoJ and since there was no runes, SoJ was the common currency when trading items (rares mostly, as these were the go to items, there were some SICK rings available back in vanilla). As otherwhise no currency existed, which made it extremely clunky. SoJ also had no lvl requirement if i remember correctly. Starting a fresh char with 2 SoJ was glorious, but also guaranteed that no further SoJ could drop in your games.

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
question from someone who never did ubers or Dclone-
only 1 single Anni drops after mr dude diablo drops dead?

and everyone's for the grab(besides the runner)?

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Schnorki 3164Moderator

PC
Annihilus
(DClone) and
Hellfire Torch
(Ubers) both have a 100% drop chance.

Annihilus
drops when DClone dies.
Hellfire Torch
drops when the last Uber in
Uber Tristram
dies.

In both cases, player count does not matter. They will always drop but they will always only drop one of them.
For Ubers, the number of standards dropped goes up (1 per player) but it is always only one torch.

So yeah, if there's more than 1 person there for the kill, it becomes the same "first grab = win" as any other loot.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
They form groups to do
Diablo Clone
Walks and then they all mass collect anni's once
Uber Diablo
starts to spawn over all the games of a certain IP. You can find videos on YT explaining it in great detail exactly how its done.
Have a link? or tell me what to search! ^^

I can help for Normal and NM rush With or Without side quests for rune.
I can help for Dclone and the
Pandemonium Event
for rune.
GG and GL!
LoreDek wrote: 1 year ago
They form groups to do
Diablo Clone
Uber Diablo
starts to spawn over all the games of a certain IP. You can find videos on YT explaining it in great detail exactly how its done.
The
Diablo Clone
mechanic was revamped with the introduction of patch 2.4 and the message you have quoted is no longer relevant.

You can read more about it here - https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... -live#uber
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
LoreDek wrote: 1 year ago
They form groups to do
Diablo Clone
Uber Diablo
The
Diablo Clone
mechanic was revamped with the introduction of patch 2.4 and the message you have quoted is no longer relevant.

You can read more about it here - https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... -live#uber
Oh ok Ty

I can help for Normal and NM rush With or Without side quests for rune.
I can help for Dclone and the
Pandemonium Event
for rune.
GG and GL!
afkeeker wrote: 2 years ago
Generally speaking, it's done via coordinated effort over Discord. You "pay" an admission fee of 2 SOJ. The runner collects all the SOJs and picks an IP address. The members have a few hours to make and camp a game on that IP. At the pre-determined time, the runner starts selling SOJs, and after 75 or more, DClone will pop. Whatever is leftover for the runner is his profit, everyone who bought in gets their spawn, and everyone else in the game who happens to also be on the IP also gets a chance.
...and ppl like me reap the rewards, when everyone pays their sojs, and I kill him( D clone) Solo.

Thanks to all the soj'ers who delightfully paid for my drop!

Cheers!

P.S T'is the season to be jolly, Thanks for the Christmas Gifts, y'all!

Signed: A Happy Canuckian!

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Welcome here !
It's been a long time since only streamers pay their SoJs :).
Enjoy your Anni !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I always assumed there were groups of people duping SOJ's in order for them to spawn as fast as they do. I've also noticed that the Asia region spawns
Uber Diablo
much more often then the other two regions.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation