Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   216 views

Description

Hi everyone,

I am loving this site and looking forward to contributing more item descriptions! Apologies if I overlooked this and it already exists, but I think it would be fun if our profiles listed our contribution history (adding item descriptions, etc.) and if item pages also had a module to show a history of edits contributed by users.

Cheers,

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone,

I am loving this site and looking forward to contributing more item descriptions! Apologies if I overlooked this and it already exists, but I think it would be fun if our profiles listed our contribution history (adding item descriptions, etc.) and if item pages also had a module to show a history of edits contributed by users.

Cheers,
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Added to some degree in patch 0.3

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
MildManneredBen wrote: 2 years ago
Hi everyone,

Cheers,
Hey MMB,

Great suggestion, will add it to the to-do list. There's plenty of stuff for contribution recognition on the way!

At the moment significant contributors are placed into the 'Contributors' group which makes their username golden. Early contributors got a badge too.

OP
Thanks Teebling, that's great to hear! And now I know what I'm aiming for... a golden name!

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
This is an awesome initiative Teebling! Would like to know how and in which areas to contribute to the site, besides being active on the site ofc :)

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Tavron wrote: 2 years ago
This is an awesome initiative Teebling! Would like to know how and in which areas to contribute to the site, besides being active on the site ofc :)
Hey Tavron :) Check out the link 'how to help' in my signature - that'll give you a good start on what needs doing in general. Areas that I think need a lot of work with regards to descriptions and comments is Uniques for now.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Added to some degree in patch 0.3
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...