Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   216 views

Description

I was wondering if there is a list of the abbreviations used in the database. I happened to be reading about staffmods for the
Bone Wand
and the abbreviations 'RM, SM & RSM' were used. I have absolutely no idea what those mean.

David AKA Roghan

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was wondering if there is a list of the abbreviations used in the database. I happened to be reading about staffmods for the
Bone Wand
and the abbreviations 'RM, SM & RSM' were used. I have absolutely no idea what those mean.

David AKA Roghan

d2jsp 90

PC
Roghan wrote: 1 month ago
Bone Wand

David AKA Roghan
RM RS is
Raise Skeleton

SM is
Skeleton Mastery

RSM is
Raise Skeletal Mage

Always think based on the context. It says about skills, so by the first letters.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️
OP
That's what I was thinking. I was thinking that SM was
Skeleton Mastery
so I assumed that the others were Skill Tabs. It never occured to me that they were individual skills. Duh!

d2jsp 90

PC
Roghan wrote: 1 month ago
That's what I was thinking. I was thinking that SM was
Skeleton Mastery
so I assumed that the others were Skill Tabs. It never occured to me that they were individual skills. Duh!
There can be only one mod for +3 to a skill branch, or +2 to all skills.
But this is already a magical item and you cannot do a runeword in it. Therefore, sometimes it is more profitable to make the White, for +20% FCR.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️
OP
Thank you!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...