Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1584 views

Blizzard - D2:R Update 10.11 [server/rollback problems]

No data yet

Description

Blizzard's Response to Recent Rollbacks & Server Issues:

Posted 3 hours ago by Hooley: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... date/24712
Blizzard wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are aware of and investigating issues that prevented players from logging in and causing a loss of progress from their play sessions during the weekend’s incident. We have conducted emergency maintenance (across all platforms) and are closely monitoring our servers as we move ahead.

As players flood into Sanctuary, we’re working hard on both short-term and long-term fixes that will make the experience better for all players going forward as we progress.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your reports.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC

Blizzard's Response to Recent Rollbacks & Server Issues:

Posted 3 hours ago by Hooley: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... date/24712
Blizzard wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are aware of and investigating issues that prevented players from logging in and causing a loss of progress from their play sessions during the weekend’s incident. We have conducted emergency maintenance (across all platforms) and are closely monitoring our servers as we move ahead.

As players flood into Sanctuary, we’re working hard on both short-term and long-term fixes that will make the experience better for all players going forward as we progress.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your reports.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I need more server downtime so I can catch up on sleep. Blizzard needs to give us degenerates more reasons to log off and go to bed.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
OP

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
I need more server downtime so I can catch up on sleep. Blizzard needs to give us degenerates more reasons to log off and go to bed.
you son of a... i haven't been playing much for days and then i finally sit down to play and login to a black screen! lol. FML

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
It's alright, I been playing enough for the both of us

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
funny but true,, so true. I need my sleep
It's Blizzards way of telling everyone it's time to take the Single Player Hardcore SSF route. Don't forget the sweat pants.
Well, shit... To think I've been kicking myself all night thinking I left
Ginther's Rift
on the Ground when I logged off last night. Good to know I wasn't the reason but I'm still salty over losing that sword. It wasn't anything overly special but it was one of the very few unique drops that my barb could actually use and benefit from. It's demoralizing to lost items/progress in general, let alone while playing with an SSF mentality. Playing offline is starting to become mighty appealing.
Luckily the downtimes have been mostly during my own downtimes xD

Last bumped by BillyMaysed 2 years ago.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...