Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   461 views

Description

Hello anyone with Infinity in non ladder willing to come with me on
Baal
run to see how much of an improvement would it be for my fire sorc? Im really tempted to make it be the mana regen from Insight is also very nice to have. I also want to have some
Scythe
or some sort of fork for meme farmer sorc but then i have to put more effort into getting back to 105 fcr i think

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello anyone with Infinity in non ladder willing to come with me on
Baal
run to see how much of an improvement would it be for my fire sorc? Im really tempted to make it be the mana regen from Insight is also very nice to have. I also want to have some
Scythe
or some sort of fork for meme farmer sorc but then i have to put more effort into getting back to 105 fcr i think

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
I can sit next to you for a quick run, yeah

Added you

Spoiler alert: Massive improvement! ;)

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
OP
so i got that Infinity for myself after our tests last night but have to say after more testing im to used to my monke spam playstyle and for now Insight feels better XD gonna give it another go after i get some soj's for extra skill lvl and some mana boost
also running with the Insight on weapon swap was nice idea but turns out i loose a lot of manna and + to skills and in the end its just better to just stick to full
Tal
set with Spirit

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
Have you tried getting some pts in
Warmth
? Possibly even spend some pts in energy?

Once you get your gear up, you really don't need to worry about that but until then, dropping Insight obv. means mana becomes a concern that needs to be covered somehow. It is def. possible though, with and without endgame gear.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
OP
would have to use a token to respec so for now im holding on with that might do so after get some more better gear
for now it works ok for p1 and thats what i mostly play
maybe will put some more effort in leveling my javazon and have Infinity there just gotta remember to not use Insight along the way
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Have you tried getting some pts in
Warmth
? Possibly even spend some pts in energy?

Once you get your gear up, you really don't need to worry about that but until then, dropping Insight obv. means mana becomes a concern that needs to be covered somehow. It is def. possible though, with and without endgame gear.
so just got my hands on 2 soj's and have to say that and some restrain with casting is enough to comfortably play with Infinity instead of Insight for me

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
Solid :)

___

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...