6 or more (37%)
Total votes: 97
Total votes: 97

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1601Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
See it as an improvement before getting better.

I am far from being in the wealthy guys myself (hey, dad's life!) but I have been lucky enough to meet some generous and nice people.

Got my first low Anni given that way and I gave it when got my first to another poorer guy.

Some 10 Dclones after I am richer and can afford to be a giver myself, so would be a pleasure. :) the community here is really nice !

But I would need a passing person to PS.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Janet the Java wrote:
Reasonable explanation

OK, sorry. That makes a lot of sense.
I thought you might be misunderstanding how the dclones work somehow but I totally get it.
Kids, life, EU, it makes a ton of sense now.

You ever hear of NA region dclone ladder or non ladder let me know via psn msg and I will invite you to a hell game and leave you to it. I can come back and help kill if needed.
Malformedx @psn
Add if you want or just make a note of the name. You can Invite & msg me without friending. :)

^^Goes for anyone who needs it.

And Janet if you just want a low assssss anni, I can probably swing 1 on psn. I didn't get many on non ladder sadly.
Appreciate all the offers, I really do! I don't want to totally derail the thread but If someone does find a way to trade a crap anni on PSN, I would be really grateful, just message me.

One thing I hadn't actually considered was that I can join other regions if invited by someone from that region, that may open up some possibilities. No smiter but I have a
Frenzy
barb who is pretty well geared, he does well in
Uber Tristram
so he should be able to handle it. Just missing a second
Lo
for Fortitude to really max him out!

I've generally not been too bothered by ladder or the big cookie cutter builds but I think I might just go pally for Ladder season 2, farm a bit with hammers then respec to a smiter to farm annis as much as I can.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
As if by magic, an EU SCNL walk at a reasonable time, there's a chance I might actually get one!

I can update my answer in the poll. I put it down to all the good vibes in here. :)

OP

ShadowHeart 1733Moderator

Europe PC
Enabled vote-changing :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
As if by magic, an EU SCNL walk at a reasonable time, there's a chance I might actually get one!

Yep I saw the post on dclone hunters on jsp and got the time wrong but I happened to get my pc to run 2 games on 2 accounts so I can get both on with no hassle.
Ended up with a 20 19 9 non ladder
Which is Hella funny because a buddy gave me his 20 19 9 yesterday as thanks. He didn't have a ladder character till I convinced him a week or so ago, since then he's done dclone, won 2
Ber
and an Infinity on twitch streams. Lol.

Ladder doesn't need to be competitive, you can play your way,
I recommend at least 1 ladder character each season just for loot, runes, playing with friends, etc. This season was a ton of fun and I did so much better on gear and runes than I did the entire time between d2r launch and ladder start... All in way less time... I did so well I started giving free stuff out months ago and I'm still going. Now I'm donating runeword bases and stuff to streamers. Seems like as I give out more, I get more and more Gg crap!
Karma? It's fun anyway

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...