Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1355 views

Description

There was a small update yesterday; just wondering whether anyone on console has tried to join a game or trade with someone from another region since it dropped? This has been impossible on console since the 2.4.3 update, it's a real killer for trading.

Can be used to make Runewords:

There was a small update yesterday; just wondering whether anyone on console has tried to join a game or trade with someone from another region since it dropped? This has been impossible on console since the 2.4.3 update, it's a real killer for trading.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Necrarch 1705Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems that console users now have the same issue as PC ones since 2.4.1. Nice move to make everyone equal: make it bad for everyone ! 😅

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
i just noticed that refresh button is clickable every 5 seconds now rather than THE Eternity it took before. Thank god what a stupid idea that was. Give us the ability to search for games but only 1 search every 30 seconds...and still seeing 14 hour old
Baal
games

OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Seems that console users now have the same issue as PC ones since 2.4.1. Nice move to make everyone equal: make it bad for everyone ! 😅
At least on PC you can choose which server to join, would that it were so simple on console...

Note to self: you must not buy the game a third time, silly boy.

OP
I can confirm that this is now fixed, just made a successful trade with someone on the NA servers. Hurrah!

I should say, that was PSN. Will test Switch later but wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't work because Nintendo.

No real clue what has been updated, but I will mention that we can now identify items in the cube, which is nice.
Wanna see a FIX for SHANK artifacts on screen when killing him AND god damn artifacts bug with SET aura (Black squares) on Xbox Series X. ALSO - a few fps drops. Seems like Blizzards dont give a F about consoles... P.S: My console is perfectly fine.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...