Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   811 views

Description

Idk if it is known bug (pretty probably yes) but, anyway, i decided to share what happened when i was on my casual countess run
it happened on level 4, when i was teleporting - i appeared in textures beyond the walls. It was pretty dark here :D. Couldn't find anything interesting tho

Can be used to make Runewords:

Idk if it is known bug (pretty probably yes) but, anyway, i decided to share what happened when i was on my casual countess run
it happened on level 4, when i was teleporting - i appeared in textures beyond the walls. It was pretty dark here :D. Couldn't find anything interesting tho

Bisu 369

PC
Yes this happens occasionally. It has been existing since old D2 days, and is fun to see when it happens. My favorite region for this to occur is
The Arcane Sanctuary
. =)
theres a few spots like this actually. Back in the day when I would rush someone I would send the tp in one of these glitches and they would be stuck there when they came through. You generally cant move very far or at all when you get out of map but its interesting nonetheless

Usually happens to me in the tower a1, it's a known old bug.
I found it happened to me most in the maggot layers. But maybe it's because I tried to skip them as fast as possible lol

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...