Poll ended at 1 year ago

🗺️ Fullscreen Map (51%)
🗺️ Right Minimap (39%)
🗺️ Left Minimap (10%)
Total votes: 49
Total votes: 49

Description

I'm curious.

I ALWAYS play with the right minimap since it has reached a point where fullscreen bothers me. I've gotten used to it and it gives me the feeling that I enjoy the game more (since I see it now).

And you?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm curious.

I ALWAYS play with the right minimap since it has reached a point where fullscreen bothers me. I've gotten used to it and it gives me the feeling that I enjoy the game more (since I see it now).

And you?

⚔️ Mainly playing in Singleplayer.
⚙️ Modding with D2RMM.

...All the lonely people, where do they all come from?...

Deleted User 632 0

right mini map. i wish blizz added a toggle map mode hotkey.
seems like I am the weirdo so far who prefers the full screen map LOL
OP
Udyret wrote: 1 year ago
right mini map. i wish blizz added a toggle map mode hotkey.
+1. They could change the actual hotkey (V by default) that moves the minimap right/left and change it to fullscreen/minimap.

⚙️ Modding with D2RMM.

OP
drostealth wrote: 1 year ago
seems like I am the weirdo so far who prefers the full screen map LOL
I thought that most players used fullscreen and that I was a rare one using the minimap. It's hard to tell.

⚙️ Modding with D2RMM.

mine minimap in the upper right corner, now d2r has a better graphic than lod with a full map in the middle of the screen that didn't bother.
I was playing in full screen on lod but on d2R I decided to play in mini map, it's just a habit has changed, a little weird at first .

I'm on CEST

Deleted User 632 0

IntSomnium wrote: 1 year ago
+1. They could change the actual hotkey (V by default) that moves the minimap right/left and change it to fullscreen/minimap.
good idea. looks like no one is using that anyway.
Minimap on the left, somehow that's always been my preference. I don't mind it also in the right corner but fullscreen bothers the living daylights out of me.
I despise screen clutter, so I would ideally run without a map at all. However, given that online rerolls the world's layout on every new game, I use the minimap (right side).

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.
Runasutaru wrote: 1 year ago
I despise screen clutter, so I would ideally run without a map at all. However, given that online rerolls the world's layout on every new game, I use the minimap (right side).
you need to use loot filter then, it is insanely nice - hoping they add it officially and do not ban me :)
Scrodo wrote: 1 year ago
you need to use loot filter then, it is insanely nice - hoping they add it officially and do not ban me :)
Oh, don't even get me started on the loot clutter I deal with every time I play! I can't handle the idea of potentially missing out on valuables, thus I find myself using Toggle mode for my own sanity: Hold leads me to compulsive behaviour, and Timed lacks control. The only time I turn loot names off is when the action gets heavy.

Let's hope your wish comes true and an official loot filter is implemented in the future. I'd certainly benefit as well!

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.
OP
Scrodo wrote: 1 year ago
I've used different loot filters sometimes (POE, Diablo 1.13c and a "soft filter" in D2R with D2RMM) and it's game changing. Everything is faster because you don't need to read 50 tags. Maybe someday...

⚙️ Modding with D2RMM.

Takro 13

Europe PC
I have always toggled between full map for navigating and no map in busy fights to help with single targeting. Also I change the opacity from 50% to 100% when I run Meph and Countess so I navigate via the map only.
Always fullscreen map (and always on). I only change the opacity, depending on the location.
I just learned that you can have a non-fullscreen minimap. That is helpful!

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)
Takro wrote: 1 year ago
I have always toggled between full map for navigating and no map in busy fights to help with single targeting. Also I change the opacity from 50% to 100% when I run Meph and Countess so I navigate via the map only.
I literally do this exactly haha same thing especially opacity with f10

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Fullscreen 50% opacity, like in D2LoD.
I was used to full map 100% opacity in Classic D2.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Wait there's a minimap? I've been using full screen since 2002ish and just fading it in and out whenever I needed more or less.

*edit* after finding out how to get it to work I can safely say I was missing nothing lol. I like the map showing me where I'm going from the center.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
As for me, I used to play with a Fullscreen map, but I feel I enjoy the game a bit more when I can see more of the game. So now I keep the map at the right side.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...