48 replies   7859 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
so what are zons looking for in the tiaras/
Coronet
/diadems? i feel like i found one similar to the one posted here, but didn't know it was valuable. lol noob move yo!
Zons looking for FCR are a niche market to those who would be using Enigma and want better tele frames. If it were a caster class it be worth a good bit even without STR, but for a zon, I really don't know if it's worth much at all. Not to mention jav zons want Grif... Unfortunately I don't think it will trade for much.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
burgo86 wrote: 2 years ago
Zons looking for FCR are a niche market to those who would be using Enigma
if you think Zons using Enigma is a "niche" market, you haven't been playing D2 long enough son. It would sell even in OG D2, just not for as much.

I'm actually looking for both Enigma AND an FCR
Tiara
just like these for my Javazon. I'm just super broke atm. lmao

Everything that isn't Sorc gear is technically "niche" since 80% of players are just using her. Now with MILLIONS of new players? There really are no niche markets. xD

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
RegularJohn wrote: 2 years ago
I'd think
Ohm
/
Lo
for that....
The beauty of trading in D2. that other guy got a steal. xD.
I had a boss that would like to say its only a deal if someones getting [REDACTED] fucked. He was a scumbag.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
only a deal if someones getting fucked
Yep, usually what getting a deal means, someones getting the short end of the stick.

a scumbag, but a correct scumbag. /shrug lol

Zons looking for FCR are a niche market to those who would be using Enigma
if you think Zons using Enigma is a "niche" market, you haven't been playing D2 long enough son. It would sell even in OG D2, just not for as much.

I'm actually looking for both Enigma AND an FCR
Tiara
just like these for my Javazon. I'm just super broke atm. lmao

Everything that isn't Sorc gear is technically "niche" since 80% of players are just using her. Now with MILLIONS of new players? There really are no niche markets. xD
How many zons that can afford an Enigma are going to be running this over Grifs? Grifs is already the zons holy grail head. Maybe the 1/10000000000 jav zons that play poison instead of lightning?

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
How many zons that can afford an Enigma are going to be running this over Grifs?
I wish i had those numbers to give you. I'll do a survey and come back. brb

How many zons that can afford an Enigma are going to be running this over Grifs?
I wish i had those numbers to give you. I'll do a survey and come back. brb
as far as light javzons. the answers zero. as i edited maybe poison javzons would love this.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
as far as light javzons. the answers zero. as i edited maybe poison javzons would love this.
Ppl will def want to use these before they find or can afford a Griffons. Or for the extra skill, MF and All res that isn't on Griffons. Still plenty of ppl among the millions of players looking for these.

Wrong. i would be one. Im obviously going to be using Infinity and have enough to +skills to melt everything on screen. Id MUCH rather hit the next FCR bp for tele speed instead of using grif. All about personal preference. Plenty of ppl among the millions of players looking for these.
Um
grifs has more FCRā€¦.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Um
grifs has more FCRā€¦.
DOH. was thinking of a different item. you're right, if you find griffons then that's best. But finding a P griffons going to take a min though. Or going to be much more expensive than one of these Helms. So it does has its uses before your gear is perfect.

Wrong. i would be one. Im obviously going to be using Infinity and have enough to +skills to melt everything on screen. Id MUCH rather hit the next FCR bp for tele speed instead of using grif. All about personal preference. Plenty of ppl among the millions of players looking for these.
Um
grifs has more FCRā€¦.
DOH. was thinking of a different item. you're right, if you find griffons then that's best. But finding a P griffons going to take a min though.
Even a non P Grif beats this
Circlet
. Itā€™s a solid
Circlet
as a budget item no doubt, but itā€™s not a holy grail item, maybe itā€™d be of high value to an Enigma poisonzon, but i dont mnow what type of helms they use?

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Circlet
. Itā€™s a solid
Circlet
as a budget item no doubt, but itā€™s not a holy grail item, maybe itā€™d be of high value to an Enigma poisonzon, but i dont mnow what type of helms they use?
I think you're misunderstanding the "holy grail" part. I think OP is just referring to how amazing it is FOR A RARE, not compared to griffons. You know what i mean? thats what all these ppl are doing, just showing their awesome rare amazon helms that aren't the "best item in the game".

Whats a griffons, even a low one, going for right now?

Circlet
. Itā€™s a solid
Circlet
I think you're misunderstanding the "holy grail" part. I think OP is just referring to how amazing it is FOR A RARE, not compared to griffons. You know what i mean? thats what all these ppl are doing, just showing their awesome rare amazon helms that aren't the "best item in the game".

Whats a griffons, even a low one, going for right now?
typically ive seen peeps refer to holy grail items as the ultra rare uniques (dweb, grif, tmight, etc) or bis circlets (2/20/25+str for singer, hdin, fb sorc, necro, sin, etc.).

I think even minimum roll grifs are ~
Ohm
but could be mistaken.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
typically ive seen peeps refer to holy grail items as the ultra rare uniques (dweb, grif, tmight, etc) or bis circlets (2/20/25+str for singer, hdin, fb sorc, necro, sin, etc.).
so your beef is just that "Holy Grail" is too strong of a term to use for these helms? agreed. But you're being kind of a stickler though. lol :P

so your beef is just that "Holy Grail" is too strong of a term to use for these helms? agreed. But you're being kind of a stickler though. lol :P
How is it being a stickler. theres a big dif between rivaling BiS and being just ok. This is just ok. If it were a holy grail item, peeps would be posting in here trying to get him to sell it.
Oh wow. Didn't realize this blew up šŸ˜‚

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
How is it being a stickler. theres a big dif between rivaling BiS and being just ok. This is just ok. If it were a holy grail item, peeps would be posting in here trying to get him to sell it.
arguing semantics is always being a stickler. "holy grail" can mean different things to different people man. lol. Relax, it aint that serious.
Karen wrote: 2 years ago
Oh wow. Didn't realize this blew up šŸ˜‚
Yes Karen, look what you've started. lol

arguing semantics is always being a stickler. "holy grail" can mean different things to different people man. lol. Relax, it aint that serious.
Well then your a stickler who needs to relax as well since youā€™re also arguing the semantics of it. Just chill bro, it aint that serious.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Well then your a stickler who needs to relax as well since youā€™re also arguing the semantics of it. Just chill bro, it aint that serious.
ah ic what you did there. much clever.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...