Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   619 views

Description

3% Faster Run/Walk - 11% Fire Resist Small Charm

As a secondary question, this price guide (sticky'd 3months ago) looks like it was tailored to original D2LOD ladder but seems to suggest(if I'm reading it right) 1
Ist
~ or 12
Ist
~ if perfect.

price-check/magic-items-t8418.html

Is this guide something I can reliably follow for accurate prices on D2R? Or just something I should use to gauge relative worth when comparing items in an item:item trade?

Can be used to make Runewords:

3% Faster Run/Walk - 11% Fire Resist Small Charm

As a secondary question, this price guide (sticky'd 3months ago) looks like it was tailored to original D2LOD ladder but seems to suggest(if I'm reading it right) 1
Ist
~ or 12
Ist
~ if perfect.

price-check/magic-items-t8418.html

Is this guide something I can reliably follow for accurate prices on D2R? Or just something I should use to gauge relative worth when comparing items in an item:item trade?

Nevermore#1558 add me for trades

bump

Judging by the skiller pricing you can realistically halve those rune amounts. e.g the list has a warcries skiller selling for
Pul
-
Um
when really it's more like a
Lem
-
Pul
. Again, looking at the 5AR price, those are sitting at about an
Ist
rn so I'd probaly halve the pre-ladder price and see if you get any offers. That would be a
Mal
rune for your charm.
Sparr0w77 wrote: 2 years ago
Judging by the skiller pricing you can realistically halve those rune amounts. e.g the list has a warcries skiller selling for
Pul
-
Um
Lem
-
Pul
Ist
rn so I'd probaly halve the pre-ladder price and see if you get any offers. That would be a
Mal
rune for your charm.
Ty for taking a look at that guide, and the advice to generally half the prices.

One question though. Did I read it incorrectly? I thought the guide suggested a price for both imperfect and perfect. Perfect being 11
Ist
. Mine is perfect, does 5
Ist
sound right to you?

iNevermore wrote: 2 years ago
Sparr0w77 wrote: 2 years ago
Pul
-
Um
Lem
-
Pul
Ist
Mal
rune for your charm.
Ty for taking a look at that guide, and the advice to generally half the prices.

One question though. Did I read it incorrectly? I thought the guide suggested a price for both imperfect and perfect. Perfect being 11
Ist
. Mine is perfect, does 5
Ist
sound right to you?
I think you're reading it correctly but the perfect price means ideal, not that the item itself is perfect. I can see similar charms (3frw+11cold/lightning/fire res) listed on Discord for between
Um
and
Ist
which means it would probably sell for like a
Pul
on here haha.
Ist
, aka 3Vex +
Gul
, for that charm might have been correct at the end of LoD but seems absurd to me right now.
I'll buy it for
Um

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...