Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1628 views

Description

I know this thing is probably worth a LOT of stuff since it's the perfect base, but I kinda want to have a ballpark figure. Saw the non superior kind go for
Vex
+ and grimbadul's price guide quote it at about 46ists but that is pre resurrected. Usually I just open a trade with the item and look at the past prices but this seems to be so rare that I can't find any reliable source for the price and I don't want to be ripped off on this. Also thinking about keeping it for my Infinity but yeah... I'll see

Thanks,

Can be used to make Runewords:

I know this thing is probably worth a LOT of stuff since it's the perfect base, but I kinda want to have a ballpark figure. Saw the non superior kind go for
Vex
+ and grimbadul's price guide quote it at about 46ists but that is pre resurrected. Usually I just open a trade with the item and look at the past prices but this seems to be so rare that I can't find any reliable source for the price and I don't want to be ripped off on this. Also thinking about keeping it for my Infinity but yeah... I'll see

Thanks,
If you look up "
Thresher
" there are a handful of
Eth
ones you give you a rough idea of what people are paying.

Timezone: UTC -7:00
15ed very hard to find. niche people who wants everything perfect will want it. so just price
Vex
+ i say. nothing more people wont pay base for that much. in the end its for Merc. thats my opinion from past sales experience (cna check on my profile)

Hope my input helps for your decision making!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...