Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   522 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Hi,

I'm offering my service as smiter for Uber/Dclone services. Offering services via D2R Community Discord, Facebook community group (as the Lastwish guy) and here.
Today from 8 Unid Torches 3 were Storches with high rolls (which also made me very jealous). So try out your luck!

Uber service for 3 tkeys or 1dkey+1hkey
Dclone service for
Pul
or 30 pgems.

No runes only
Key
offers.

DC: Asgaardian#6863
Bnet: Asgaardian#2188

Have fun and happy grinding.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,

I'm offering my service as smiter for Uber/Dclone services. Offering services via D2R Community Discord, Facebook community group (as the Lastwish guy) and here.
Today from 8 Unid Torches 3 were Storches with high rolls (which also made me very jealous). So try out your luck!

Uber service for 3 tkeys or 1dkey+1hkey
Dclone service for
Pul
or 30 pgems.

No runes only
Key
offers.

DC: Asgaardian#6863
Bnet: Asgaardian#2188

Have fun and happy grinding.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Do not advertise torch sales in the forums. That's what the Trade Section is for. Services only.

Note: All Service threads will be moved/deleted in the next website patch launching around next weekend when all those features are implemented in the Trade section.

y2kid 71

PC
I would do DC for free, just tell me the IP where it spawns, lol. In fact, I even offer to pay the person who tells me the IP runes on top of doing their DC for them.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Do not advertise torch sales in the forums. That's what the Trade Section is for. Services only.

Note: All Service threads will be moved/deleted in the next website patch launching around next weekend when all those features are implemented in the Trade section.
Might it be possible to leave the threads in a locked state or something? I'm sort of proud of my customer reviews and feedback and I feel like it help this community know that I'm trustworthy. I'm still happy to post in trade moving forward but want to see if anything can be done about keeping this up as a reference. :-)

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Might it be possible to leave the threads in a locked state or something? I'm sort of proud of my customer reviews and feedback and I feel like it help this community know that I'm trustworthy. I'm still happy to post in trade moving forward but want to see if anything can be done about keeping this up as a reference. :-)
I could ask Teebling, but with moving the services to the trade section you will then accumulate Trust points for all your successful runs. :D

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
I could ask Teebling, but with moving the services to the trade section you will then accumulate Trust points for all your successful runs. :D
Oh yeah, that's right! That definitely seems like a more universal approach for building creditability with this community.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
OP
y2kid wrote: 2 years ago
I would do DC for free, just tell me the IP where it spawns, lol. In fact, I even offer to pay the person who tells me the IP runes on top of doing their DC for them.
Pay a Dclone service after he walked the earth? Good for you, you are probably also the kind of guy who would offer your boss a service and pay him too? :D

y2kid 71

PC
asgaardiantyr wrote: 2 years ago
y2kid wrote: 2 years ago
Pay a Dclone service after he walked the earth? Good for you, you are probably also the kind of guy who would offer your boss a service and pay him too? :D
Thanks @asgaardiantyr, really original. I am bursting out laughing at your wit, thanks for making my day. Also I feel obliged to leave this thing here. Probably it won't hit you ;) but others might appreciate it. Ya welcome.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Last bumped by asgaardiantyr 2 years ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/unidentified-torch-uberservice-t386053.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation