Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   538 views

Description

Old player here who has never seen, let alone fought, Dclone before. I am working on making an Avenger Paladin (just made Death) and am looking to see if I can take him on and acquire an Anni for the first time ever.

I am on SC NA Non-Ladder and it looks like he may spawn soonish (hard to tell though at 3/6 ATM).

If anyone has any thoughts as to how to figure out when he will spawn, I'd much appreciate it. I did some research and understand that groups collectively pool SOJs and all that, but does anyone know of such a group I can contact to get in on when the spawn is planned?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Old player here who has never seen, let alone fought, Dclone before. I am working on making an Avenger Paladin (just made Death) and am looking to see if I can take him on and acquire an Anni for the first time ever.

I am on SC NA Non-Ladder and it looks like he may spawn soonish (hard to tell though at 3/6 ATM).

If anyone has any thoughts as to how to figure out when he will spawn, I'd much appreciate it. I did some research and understand that groups collectively pool SOJs and all that, but does anyone know of such a group I can contact to get in on when the spawn is planned?

PSN Username: Tartus-
currently no public walk planned. you can always join the d2r clone hunters doscord. theres a link to join somewhere here in the relevant forums.

it doesnt take much to take dclone down so your pally will be fine you just gotta out damage his insane regeneration
OP
Thanks to you both- much appreciated.

PSN Username: Tartus-

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
Welcome to the site :)

Pretty much all Dclone spawns on non-ladder have been done "sneakily" (not officially announced anywhere) since the first ladder seasons started. Most pushes towards a walk tend to start when there is already a little progress (the person doing it needs fewer SoJs), but there have also been walks that pushed it all the way from 1/6 to 6/6 in a matter of minutes. I think it's safe to say that a non-ladder walk could literally happen at any time despite progress level, but it becomes increasingly more likely that someone wants to "finish it off" the higher the progress already is.

If you're using some service for Dclone status notifications, (like this site or some service that generates some form push notifications based on the updates on this site), then if you're fast you may be able to make it in time.

At 3/6, if you're not at your computer and already playing the game when it begins, you may not have enough time to get into a game in the correct region in time, as it can go pretty damn fast sometimes. If you're in the wrong region you need to close the game, change region, and re-launch it.

If you have never seen Dclone, and really want to try fighting him, you absolutely should camp in an Americas NL game pretty much 24/7 already. It can happen in the next 5 minutes or it may take a week, it's unpredictable. If you're using some sort of notification service and feel confident about launching a game in time, that's up to you. At 1/6 and 2/6, sure, at 3/6, maaaaybe, but at 4/6, you get in a game and you stay in that game ;). There's not much else to it really.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation