Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   373 views

Description

Hey, is it possible to add another option for attaching images into trade offers?
I'm mostly using windows sniping tool to save the image, than upload it to imgur, than download it and upload it into new trade window ... that's a lot of wasted time. The best case scenario would be, if we could just directly paste the clipbord saved image into text window and the offer image would automatically use it as offer image. Other option would be to add a possibility of linking images from hosting site, that should not only lessen the stress on the server itself, but save up a lot of time also. Of course we would need to implement some kind of cache to limit max number of requests, so we don't trigger hosting site DDoS protection.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey, is it possible to add another option for attaching images into trade offers?
I'm mostly using windows sniping tool to save the image, than upload it to imgur, than download it and upload it into new trade window ... that's a lot of wasted time. The best case scenario would be, if we could just directly paste the clipbord saved image into text window and the offer image would automatically use it as offer image. Other option would be to add a possibility of linking images from hosting site, that should not only lessen the stress on the server itself, but save up a lot of time also. Of course we would need to implement some kind of cache to limit max number of requests, so we don't trigger hosting site DDoS protection.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Direct pasting introduced.

EnragedN3wb 192Moderator

PC
Direct pasting is coming in the next update to the website.
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Will I be able to paste clipped screenshots straight into the editor? Yes
More Info Here

BillyMaysed 2195Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Xeroeth wrote: 2 years ago
Shft + Window + S > Paste into any program > Upload button on trade. Takes about 9-10 seconds.

However, you'll be able to paste clipped screenshots straight into the editor in the next trade patch set to drop next weekend.

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
There's an Upload button right under the text window when you post a new trade.

Shft + Window + S > Copy-paste into any program > Upload to trade post. Takes about 7-8 seconds.
Yeah, that's an option too, but still that's a lot of wasted time and ends up similar to my method :)
I see we already have this feature in waiting list ... didn't see that earlier, ok it seems we need to wait. Thank you.

Sorceress Americas PC
that's a lot of wasted time
A few seconds is hardly a lot of wasted time. But as both me and Enragedn3wb pointed out, you'll be able to paste directly in the next patch. So you'll be able to spend those extra seconds MFing. Share if you find HRs pls, since we're saving you so much time. :D

OP
Time wise it's not a big deal, I agree on that, but multiply this by 20+ items and it fast becomes a really tedious task :)

Sorceress Americas PC
Time wise it's not a big deal, I agree on that, but multiply this by 20+ items and it fast becomes a really tedious task :)
a whole minute? You owe D2io so many GG items after the next patch.

Dibs on your next
Ber

Teebling 5934Admin

Europe PC
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Direct pasting introduced.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...