Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   3366 views

Im not certain if it was a bug or intended. "Editing a quick post in a Trade gives options for me to close the deal"

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: Doesnt matter
Browser: Firefox latest

Steps to reproduce:

Editing a quick post in a Trade gives options for me to close the deal (as if I sold the Item all of a sudden) - I did not test thoroughly if it could be done, maybe will test with a close friend and not a trading person. But from my view of a possible person to finally make a trade ingame, it shoudnt be shown as an option.

Anything else to add: I want to note that I really like the Interface and Idea of the trading section by itself, but with what I wrote above come some issues & at the same time suggestions to my mind. For example: I finished my first trade here so bare with me if im not correct on some things. (post837103.html) - from The editing of my comment I saw that you can nicely mark for wich items the offer went on for. Where the first flaw was is you can put a username in the Box with the diablo2.io user - Maybe leave that option open too if somebody needs it but most of the time give users a dropdown list of users interacted with in the trade(I see people use the quick comment a lot, and its great i guess, if one interacts he'll get put into a database of potential traders), so you just click so its lazier and easier for trade creator. From what I understand is that you can get trust by filling out the details... you could add screeshot of proof of trade and maybe gamertag verification and so on.

Right now there are few more things that I like to contribute to that site, maybe message me here - I might wanna get involved in making this a even better place. I can think logically and have a wide variety experience in IT stuff. But for now I was just thinking about some design things. - Also live trades in sidebar would probably rock as fuck :D simpler process to confirm it done. Maybe work on a fully custom "Item creator which accounts for d2lod and d2r 's rules" much like maxrollgg site but for offering an item with a nice ingame feeling tooltip.(make it present everywhere you go in the trading section [new comment - "add item offer"- button]) (So trades are listed with a UserTitle and with that nice item wich the creator of trade put the correct stats in correct picture and a screen snippet for further proof of correct data) and maybe make reporting scams be a thing with before trade snippets and after trade so users can get punishment for misleading titles and what not.

Make window shopping with ingame feeling a thing and this trade section will get used much more.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: Doesnt matter
Browser: Firefox latest

Steps to reproduce:

Editing a quick post in a Trade gives options for me to close the deal (as if I sold the Item all of a sudden) - I did not test thoroughly if it could be done, maybe will test with a close friend and not a trading person. But from my view of a possible person to finally make a trade ingame, it shoudnt be shown as an option.

Anything else to add: I want to note that I really like the Interface and Idea of the trading section by itself, but with what I wrote above come some issues & at the same time suggestions to my mind. For example: I finished my first trade here so bare with me if im not correct on some things. (post837103.html) - from The editing of my comment I saw that you can nicely mark for wich items the offer went on for. Where the first flaw was is you can put a username in the Box with the diablo2.io user - Maybe leave that option open too if somebody needs it but most of the time give users a dropdown list of users interacted with in the trade(I see people use the quick comment a lot, and its great i guess, if one interacts he'll get put into a database of potential traders), so you just click so its lazier and easier for trade creator. From what I understand is that you can get trust by filling out the details... you could add screeshot of proof of trade and maybe gamertag verification and so on.

Right now there are few more things that I like to contribute to that site, maybe message me here - I might wanna get involved in making this a even better place. I can think logically and have a wide variety experience in IT stuff. But for now I was just thinking about some design things. - Also live trades in sidebar would probably rock as fuck :D simpler process to confirm it done. Maybe work on a fully custom "Item creator which accounts for d2lod and d2r 's rules" much like maxrollgg site but for offering an item with a nice ingame feeling tooltip.(make it present everywhere you go in the trading section [new comment - "add item offer"- button]) (So trades are listed with a UserTitle and with that nice item wich the creator of trade put the correct stats in correct picture and a screen snippet for further proof of correct data) and maybe make reporting scams be a thing with before trade snippets and after trade so users can get punishment for misleading titles and what not.

Make window shopping with ingame feeling a thing and this trade section will get used much more.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Bug at top of your post fixed in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Teebling 6701Admin

Europe PC
First of all it seems to me you haven't read the common issues and what is being done about them sticky.
CiD337 wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah this is a known bug - it's already fixed on dev. Coming next patch.
s... you could add screeshot of proof of trade and maybe gamertag verification and so on.
First suggestion is a bit overkill, next patch you'll be able to comment on sold trades if you were a purchaser so the option is there to leave an attachment/comments if you like. Bnet/discord verification is coming patch after this.
Also live trades in sidebar would probably rock as fuck
Well it would be rock as fuck agreed until the server crashes 2 minutes later :P
Maybe work on a fully custom "Item creator which accounts for d2lod and d2r 's rules" much like maxrollgg site but for offering an item with a nice ingame feeling tooltip
Tooltips were here at first and are only disabled temporarily due to the high traffic. If you want to do item creation then Maxroll.gg is an excellent resource - just go there and use theirs - why should I reinvent the wheel?
(So trades are listed with a UserTitle and with that nice item wich the creator of trade put the correct stats in correct picture and a screen snippet for further proof of correct data)
People do this all the time? I don't understand what you mean.
maybe make reporting scams be a thing with before trade snippets and after trade so users can get punishment for misleading titles and what not
You can report traders if there is a justified reason to do so and it seriously warrants moderator attention. Have you tried to look for this feature yet?

Teebling 6701Admin

Europe PC
Bug at top of your post fixed in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...