Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members

Introduce yourself!

No data yet

Description

Greetings stranger! If you want to introduce yourself with a few words (or just say hi), here's the place to post :) It would be cool to know where you heard about the site too.

Description by Teebling

Can be used for Runewords

Teebling

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Europe PC

Greetings stranger! If you want to introduce yourself with a few words (or just say hi), here's the place to post :) It would be cool to know where you heard about the site too.

Chinmorph

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress PC

hey. im Chinmorph from germany .. i love d2 since this was released .. it was my first online game after Counter-Strike .. i loved it and love to see this page ... i hope it will help me if the game is released

Madman

Trust

Paladin Xbox

Hey everyone, Madman checking in from Canada. D2 & LOD are so nostalgic for me and I’m hoping to relive the glory days of gaming when Resurrected releases. Looking forward to seeing you guys around the site and in game!

Stormlash

Trust

Barbarian Europe PC

Greetings!
Stay a while and listen!

My name is Stormlash and I've been playing Diablo II since 2001.
I play on Hardcore Ladder exclusively with a group of friends.
My favourite Class is the Barbarian.

Stay safe!
- Stormlash

Beardozer

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hello

Before D2.Io, I used to hang out at barrens.chat with the name Pippina. I played a shitload of wow Classic over on Fairbanks. I'm still playing TBC, but a lot less now than I did during Classic itself. Classic was everything I wanted it to be, and I'm looking forward to the same experience with D2R!

Looking forward to shooting the shit with everybody.

diablo2.io janitor

Dzik

Trust

Assassin Americas PC

Hey,

D2 is almost as old as me and i used to play it as a kid. I wasn't very good at it, but still loved it. After getting pissed-off on Path of Exile, I started playing Project D2 and the nostalgia kicked in. So, i can't wait to play it when the resurrected releases. In the mean time i will be playing in the upcoming season of PD2.

Kenorwoks

Trust

Druid PC

Hey, I'm Kenorwoks.

I'm a huge D2 fan, I played it as a kid and never really stopped.

I've beaten the game on SP HC /p8 with every class and tons of builds.

My favorite class is druid and my favorite build is windy.

Deleted User 617

Trust

You're too late haha erm I mean hello, I played diablo from 2000-2008. I came back in 2015, can't wait for resurrected, I'm feeling the hype I felt all of those years ago.

Cotea

Trust

PC

Gday, Im Cotea and Im from Australia! Been playing Diablo since D1 all the way through with D3. Looking forward to D2R coming out!

zykoz

Trust

Paladin PC

Code: Select all

alert("HelloWorld!");

Benzoxazine

Trust

Necromancer PC

Hello everyone! I'm a bit older than D2 and played it on and off for quite a bit and never got super into the nitty-gritty side of things until about 3 years ago. Since then, I've played a good amount of Plugy but that's been a bit challenging as I'm a PhD candidate in science... so that's been fun! Aside from D2, I'm a fan of BioShock, Borderlands (yes.. 2 is the best), and Zelda. The thing I am looking forward to the most is the community. I really hope we Attract a good amount of new people while having a healthy community at the same time. Anyway, cheers and see you guys on release!

Ketraies

Trust

Sorceress PC

Hey ! :)

I'm Ketraies, huge fan of the Diablo franchise, I spent thousands of hours into the game and I'm still learning things every day.

Always enjoyed meeting new people and I'm glad teebling worked hard on this website for us to meet !

See you in game :)

Gallow

Trust

Necromancer PC

Hey Teebling - and everyone else!

Gallow here. Pretty excited about D2R. Hope to see familiar faces here as well ;)

GeorgeCarlin

Trust

Druid PC

Just wanted to say hello I am me and OMG! @Teebling This Website / Forum is the most amazing thing I have seen for D2R yet!! Keep up the amazing work and I thank you very much!

G. dp C.

Fellowship

Trust

PC

Hello !

I am extremely excited to join this beautiful website and I would like to take the time to say thank you to the creators. We once had such a beautiful forum for Diablo 1 but it is now defunct unfortunately.

If I can help with anything in the future, do let me know via Private Message.

-Fellowship

somthinwicked

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hello, all!

I'm Ian, an OG D2 player who's back after a decade break from D2 & associated mods. I have loads of fond memories of D2 and still can't believe the time has almost come where i'll be able to re-live them! Anyone looking for someone to play with, plz don't hesitate to reach out.

Sideways

Trust

Necromancer PC

Hello i am Sideways the Necromancer ^^ and i am glad that i joined here, in my return to D2R. I am an old player of D2, sadly i took a break for around 5 years, but now with the new winds of D2R it's time to return to Sanctuary once more.

Good journey, Mephisto. Give my regards to the abyss.

ryankevinc

Trust

Necromancer PC

Hey everyone ! Ryan from Canada here, can't wait to get into D2R. I've recently got back and have been playing Plugy but nothing will compare to D2R. Can't wait to see you all around!

Ginger Gaming Mentor

Trust

Paladin PC

Hello everyone I am ginger gaming mentor I do YouTube videos on a wide variety of games including diablo II and ever since diablo II resurrected has come how I have been churning out content non stop haha.

You can join iny live streams on twitch @ https://m.twitch.tv/gingergamingmentor? ... irect=true

Or check me out on YouTube @ https://youtube.com/user/ydoc16

Crafty

Trust

Paladin Americas PC

Hey folks. Crafty from Canada here. Played D2 and LoD in its hay day as a teenager and now back and ready for D2R as a father of 2. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Stormlight

Trust

Barbarian PC

Hey! I'm also from Canada and I have been playing Diablo 2 since it's release. Heard of the website via Reddit, great job Teebling! Also loved the design of your Warcraft forums (barrens.chat).

Personal Project:
Mythril.io - Platform that allows users to track, discover, review, recommend and discuss video games.

hero

Trust

Paladin PC

Hi, saw this on reddit and just wanted to say this site is amazing!

Amokk

Trust

Barbarian Xbox

hero wrote: 3 months ago
Hi, saw this on reddit and just wanted to say this site is amazing!
Same, just registered!

Played D2 from 2005~2010
Geting back on xbox series S, Rio, Brazil.

pixelated

Trust

Sorceress PC

Great looking website. I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next.

Tavron

Trust

Paladin Europe PC

Very nice looking website Teebling, looking forward to use it with the release of D2R. Saw the Reddit post you made and immediately headed over here.

Played a lot of D2 back in the day and it will be awesome to return to the grind!

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."

BBQ

Trust

Hi @ all
58 year old man from Germany likes Diablo2.
Orderd the game and cant wait to get it going. :-)

cu

Nakar

Trust

Barbarian PC

Hey all, greetings from Germany.
A few days ago I was thinking about the good old Diablo 2 sites that no longer exist, unfortunately. And now I found this great new Diablo 2 site on Reddit. Incredible!
I played D2 from release in 2000 until about mid 2002 and invested nearly my complete free time in it :D And I can't wait to play D2R and dive into the good old D2 fun.

Kudos to Teebling for this amazing site. As an experienced Software (Web) Developer, I have to say that you've done a fantastic job here so far! Really looking forward to seeing more tools here so keep on coding ;-)

stratigery

Trust

Necromancer Americas Xbox

Hello all,

I was into some of the early Blizzard games, and when both Diablo 2 and LoD were released they consumed my life for probably 6 years or so.

College and real life have since gotten in the way, but I’ve played off and on over the years.

After the D2R announcement, I fired it back up and started a new session. Single player and the holy grail are solid options, but PvP on battle.net with my Bone Necromancer is always my end goal.

I’ve decided I don’t have time on the current battle.net ladder to develop a proper PvP character, so I’m spending my time preparing for D2R and I plan to help with testing during the beta process.

I’ve mentioned this in other posts, but I’m very impressed with this site, and I feel this is a much-needed resource. The information is out there in other places of course, but it’s clunky and spread out, very much the opposite of this site. Nicely done @Teebling.

Stratigery

OP

Teebling

Trust

Europe PC

@stratigery thanks for the kind words.

Welcome all! Make yourself at home :)

NODRULE

Trust

Paladin PC

Best gam!

Senik

Trust

Sorceress PC

Hello everyone!

I have been playing Diablo II since the early 2000s beta and I haven't stopped; the game is too good!
I only ever play on closed b.net USWest. I used to do a lot of trading on b.net and DiabloII.net and seeing the eventually addition of trading on this site is making me really excited.

I found this website on the Diablo subreddit, and I must say I am in awe in its design and features; it is absolutely fantastic! You guys are doing an amazing job on this site.
I am looking forward to making this my primary D2 site for looking up item specifics, runewords, horadric cube recipes, builds, and trading; oh, especially the trading!

Thank you for making this website, and it is nice to meet everyone!

CitationNumber

Trust

Amazon Americas PC

Hey hey,

It was nice reading yalls stories. This was the game that changed my life as a kid. Here we go again. Say hi to me anytime for anything!

SlayerofGods

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hello and Greetings from Canada!

I go by many names online, but most of you will know me as viral_dna or DNA64.

Love the site!
Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing it on our Discord Channel! (Sanctuary). I've added a link here on our Reddit sub as well :)

Diablo II is my life. I have around 30,000 hours in the game (It's my addiction!) and have written many tutorials over the years and scripts for D2NT etc..
Sadly very few sites are still around from these days and much of my work is now lost.

I've already played several hours of Diablo 2: Resurrected as I've been testing and making mods to help improve the game. I've pre-ordered the game for PC and am excited to once again line up in the queues with you all!

I eat, sleep, and breathe this game.

Find me on the 💥Sanctuary (Trading) - Discord and 💥Sanctuary (Community) - Discord

Selexin

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Somehow Teebs managed to keep this site under my radar! A real life friend sent a link and the quality is astounding! Once I saw it was created by Teebs, I was not surprised at all.... but I was excited! Great to be reunited with some old pals like @Beardozer and @Gallow who I knew from Barrens.chat and Classic WoW.

Ive played D2 since 2000, and I can't wait to continue my journey into D2R.

Udyret

Trust

Hello from Norway. long time d2 player. i'm part of the lovely Sanctuary discord community.

Beardozer

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Selexin wrote: 3 months ago
Somehow Teebs managed to keep this site under my radar!
lmao, you should have done what I did - as soon as D2R was released, I found teebs on discord and asked if he was going to do a D2 forum. I figured he wasn't going to be able to resist.

diablo2.io janitor

HamSandwich

Trust

Paladin PC

You now speak to Ormus-I mean HamSandwich-he was once a great mage. I played D2 for years in the early 2000's and I'm now coming back for D2R. @Teebling just want to say thank you for putting together this great resource, looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it!

Daeblana

Trust

Paladin PC

Followed the link posted over on Reddit and just wanted to say what incredible work you've done here @Teebling Immediately bookmarked. I said it on the Reddit thread, but I'll say it again here... I never thought the Arreat Summit could be replaced but here we are, I think you've done it.

Little background about myself... born in '86 and Diablo 2 is my favorite game of all time. Neighbor buddy of mine got me into Diablo 1 probably about a year before D2 launched and I was hooked. So I was fortunate enough to be on Diablo 2 at launch day. Played consistently for who knows how many hours the first 5 years of the game's existence, but even after slowing my roll around 2005 or 2006, I still came back to play a ladder season or mod like medianXL, PoD, etc.. for maybe a month or two usually once a year. So I've really never taken an extended break from the game, but I seriously can't wait to hit D2R as hard as I possibly can like the early days. The D2R announcement at Blizzcon legit gave me goosebumps, that's how big a deal this game has been in my life.

Midlife

Trust

Sorceress PC

Hello all!

So glad to be here! Ever since LOD's initial release when I was kid, I've been in love with Diablo. Countless hours have been put into D2 and D3.

D2R will be incredible and I cannot wait to play the game that I fell in love with, with polished modern graphics and a few QOL changes. As long as there are no drastic changes, it's going to be a gift. I will be streaming D2R like crazy on Twitch as well.

Im so pumped to see everyone out there grinding away. We'll have to make a 'Loot Flex' topic on the forum to show off our drops or something. Its going to be a blast. This is a rad community

Neansa

Trust

Paladin PC

Hey Guys - Just found you on Reddit and this side looks awesome! - so here i am and waiting for Resurrected ♥️

etrain

Trust

Barbarian PC

Hey D2 homies!

Etrain here. 32 year old from western US. I grew up playing D2 and have so many fond memories associated with it. My oldest brother first got me into D1 when I was way too young, playing all night into the dark, wee hours of the morning, only to go to sleep and have nightmares. And then when D2 came out it became an obsession. Getting home from middle school every day going straight to the family's computer room to farm Mephisto for hours.

For the last few years I've been almost exclusively playing single player Plugy and been having a blast. SSF for life!

I love this game and I'm so excited for D2R. Just found this website on Reddit and I've gotta say, I am absolutely blown away by what @Teebling has done here. Excited to follow along the site's progress and participate in the conversations here.

Wise

Trust

Paladin PC

Hi folks!

D2 was the first game I played seriously. I was 12 or 13 when I started playing. Excited to watch this website grow.

wtf do I do with all my fg???

Nola

Trust

Paladin PC

Hey y’all this is Nola. I’m sorta new to Diablo 2. I first played when it was released but I only got to act 3 cause I was heavily into Everquest. I’m really excited for the game and can’t wait to spend hours playing it. I will level a Blizz sorc to MF gear for a hammerdin which I will try to get to level 99. Then afterwards I will play a lightning javazon.

Thalnos

Trust

Sorceress PC

Hi Vici here, playing D2 for too long :P

Junglegoose

Trust

Barbarian PC

Hello to everyone :)

I'm Junglegoose. Been playing Diablo games since 1996.

I can't wait to run around and Shout and Leap with my Barbarian, annoying everyone as I scatter packs near seals. :)

Sabcoll

Trust

Amazon PC

Hi Everyone,

I'm Sabcoll from Germany.
D2 Classic and LoD Player since Day1.
D2 is most probably the game with most hours played for me, so I would really call myself a Veteran.
However I played mostly pre 1.10 and I'm really looking forward to build my very own CoH & Infinity during a ladder.

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chrisso86
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find: Arkaine's Valor 1.08
Fishyzon Build

rogfish

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hi. I'm rogfish from Norway. I picked this game up between classic and LoD release for 6 dollars in a bin. Never been as addicted to anything as I was to D2.
Very hyped about D2:R, and I'm going to use this site all the time because its so fantastic!

Migs

Trust

Sorceress PC

Hello Everyone!

I'm Migs from the USA. I discovered this site when it was shared on reddit and I was impressed! And then I found all the guides on these forums. The guides are awesome, thanks to everyone who posted those!

I was in high school back when D2 came out and it's still one of my favorite games of all time. I'm really excited to get back into it with D2R and am looking forward to hopefully grouping up with people here.

havelox

Trust

Druid PC

Hey everyone!

I’m Havelox, from the eastern United States. I’ve been playing Diablo games for as long as I can remember. My uncle let me play his copy of Diablo 1 when I was kid, and the rest was history.

I’ve played Diablo 1 & 2 pretty consistently, I still do a d1 play through here and there. I even have it installed on a jailbroken psp.

Over the past few years I’ve been mostly on path of Diablo. Currently I’m on d2 single player with plugY doing a HC Werewolf Druid playthrough. As of posting this I’m lvl 78 act 2 hell, still alive!

Really love this site, and y’all seem really cool.

Yaukis

Trust

Necromancer PC

Hey all!

Just a guy from Uruguay checking in, and enjoying this awesome website @Teebling has put together :D

Can't wait for D2R, and I think this site goes hand in hand with it. I've admittedly missed phpBB forums as well - might even take a shot at making a signature after some 15 years. :lol:

I'll see y'all around!
Cheers.

Spearhead

Trust

Paladin PC

Hey all, I found this site from a link somewhere and it's looking real good ! Props to the team.

Diablo II is the best game ever!

My brothers will not have died in vain

Th3ory

Trust

Barbarian PC

Warth3ory here aka Th3ory. 20 year vet of D2 and current exclusive HC player outside of having a few SC NL pvp'ers on deck. Like many of us adults, there have been periods of extensive breaks, but we are all drawn back from the void.

Stream on twitch when I can, but more inconsistent with irl bandwidth, but going to get into it again with D2:R feel free to check it out.

Like many also came from the Sanctuary Discord Community and love what you have done with the infrastructure Teebling and team. Amazing updated resource beyond Amazon Basin and Purediablo.

Hope to use this for not only trading, but on-going connectivity.

Cheers all.

https://www.twitch.tv/warth3ory

Shadow

Trust

Necromancer Americas PC

Hey there, Shadow here. I'm a long time Diablo II player, haven't played as long as some other vets, however I've been playing strong, grinding hard on and off for 13+ years (since 1.11b).
I like to theorycraft builds (I see you there Th3ory), also like to mod this game on my spare time when I feel like it, as well as learn all the little bits and pieces of information about this game.

I hope to use this site for trading (possibly), I come here from the Sanctuary server discord as well. Teebling has done a wonderful job on the design of the site, hope to see it get some good usage!

Ethegro

Trust

Sorceress PC

Hi everyone, Im new here. I have been playing Diablo 2 on and off since the release. Played a lot of HC in 1.09 when i was younger. Currently I am working on dusting of my Diablo 2 skills and knowledge to get ready for D2r. The plan is to play ladder HC again, but this time at a lot slower pace then back in the day.

I am looking forward to see you guys in the chat and in game!

Stay safe everyone!

DarkMaster

Trust

Druid Americas PC

Heyo guys, greetings from Alaska!

I've been playing D2 since I was a kid around 2008, starting on my older brothers computer. Played a SP Druid and never went past normal Andy, just farmed her forever lol. Started playing a bit more seriously around 2015 or so when I started laddering, then I came to realize how bnet was crawling with botters and dupes, so I decided to start a SP playthrough with PlugY. This is when I became a complete D2 junkie.

Started a grail and got pretty far, then I got burnt out so I decided to try time traveling to old patches like 1.00 and 1.07, had lots of fun playing those. Old/weird game mechanics (Static Field having no Cap, Iron Maiden in CS), super powerful items (pre-LoD affixes, 1.07 Shako, etc), old champion/unique mob colors (purple/pink mobs anyone?).

Anyways, enough rambling about me. Super hyped about D2R, I plan on playing with my brother and some friends, gonna play a support Druid with Oak Sage and shockwave and later spec into fireclaw. :)

gmy77

Trust

Assassin Europe PC

Hi guys, happy to see this community!
Now i wait to play this new fantastic reincarnation of D2, for me the best game.

PS: Thanks for this FANTASTIC WEBSITE, very nice work done guys.

ewby

Trust

Amazon PC

I played D2 back in the day when I was a kid, now I'm back after a long hiatus and really looking forward to D2R.

Probably going to load up D2LoD until then and have some fun and become familiar with the game again. I'd like to start learning speedrunning and test/push my knowledge of the game this time around, really looking forward to it! I really enjoy playing bowazon, also a really big fan of Paladin and Sorceress, but will most likely be playing all classes at some point.

This site is fantastic, can't wait to use it moving forward.

OP

Teebling

Trust

Europe PC

ewby wrote: 1 month ago
This site is fantastic, can't wait to use it moving forward.
Hey again ewby! Sorry your account and posts got wiped yesterday because of the database rollback. Glad to see you back and thanks for the kind words :) Welcome to d2io!

FlowMotion

Trust

Paladin PC

Love the site. Been playing since D2 came out so long ago. Mostly played closed Battlenet on Classic, so I am looking forward to the full LOD experience when D2R comes out. Hit me up if you wanna play.

Noemard

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hey, been playing D2 since LOD was released. Played a whole lot my first 5 years, then off and on since. It's an addiction that can't be kicked.

Glad to find a site dedicated to just d2. Looks great btw.

Anxiously awaiting release of d2r

walker34j

Trust

Amazon PC

Yep, great stuff! I'm looking forward to using and contributing to this resource.

Edit: Guess I should introduce myself while I'm here. I'm a returning D2 player after 10+ years in the darkness. I played the game a great deal singleplayer in the early 2000's, but rarely ventured into battle.net. I've been playing single-player or co-op with a friend for the last year after discovering MrLlamaMC's twitch stream. I'm looking forward to playing more battle.net when D2R comes out and starting my grail journey!

Get-it-Kraken

Trust

Barbarian PC

Hello all!

Just a guy who, like most of you, played the shit out of diablo games for a decent portion of his life. Found a link to the website on reddit. Site looks epic, and the grayed out "trade" tab is definitely exciting to see. Props to the team, keep up the good work.

HAse_ONE

Trust

Sorceress PC

Greetings from Germany.

Diablo 2 was my first PC Game, by that time my family had no PC and i was at a youth center daily after school. They had a small PC room with some PCs and they had D2 on it, so we tried playing it and since then i was a huge fan of the Diablo franchise. I played everyday at the youth center and as soon as my family got a PC i bought the game and played the shit out of it :D

But there came a time where i could not longer play D2 due to the outdated graphics especially the low resolution.

Then i watched the Blizzcon and saw the announcement of D2:R and i was so damn happy :D

I think D2:R is my most looked forward to game ever, a damn remaster xD

Gozdew

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hi all Diablo fans

Beautiful website Teebling - I love all the icons everywhere! I found out about this site via reddit with a link to the outstanding collection of resurrected info.

I've played tons of Diablo 2 back in the day and am eagerly waiting for D2R. Now I am a father of two so I'll be more playing at my own pace, collecting stuff, gearing and leveling characters.

Looking forward to trying out trading on here.

IronLesbian

Trust

Barbarian Americas Playstation

I am IronLesbian

Like most of you, I’ve playing D2 off and on (LAN/Solo/Online) since it’s release 20 years ago. Now that D2 has a new coat of paint, a few QoL changes and added to console (finally), I’ll be playing a lot more but not as much as the addiction levels I did back then lmao. Anyway, this game is awesome, this website is awesome and this community seems awesome already. See ya!

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

somthinwicked

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Ginger Gaming Mentor wrote: 3 months ago
Hello everyone I am ginger gaming mentor I do YouTube videos on a wide variety of games including diablo II and ever since diablo II resurrected has come how I have been churning out content non stop haha.

You can join iny live streams on twitch @ https://m.twitch.tv/gingergamingmentor? ... irect=true

Or check me out on YouTube @ https://youtube.com/user/ydoc16
Been watching you on Youtube for some time now!

Devox

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Name is Devox. The one and only.

Im ready to spit on baals legs and massage them.

kone

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hi, Im kone from Sweden.
I only played D2 as a kid, grinding the game with the wrong stats and wrong skill-setup, finishing it on normal and didn't touch it again.
Also I never used any rune-words, I was just keeping those rocks in the stash without knowing what to do with them... Maybe I would have had a greater experience if this site was around back then..
This time though, with D2R around the corner I will give it another shot.
See u in Hell.
/ kone

GGnerm

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Yo!

My name is Nerm and I like to stream on twitch. I am looking to stream D2R when it comes out. Right now I stream Battle Brothers and HotS. Can't wait to grind D2 again!

twitch.tv/ggnerm if you want to hang out!

blastro

Trust

Paladin

Blastro - Vancouver, BC Canada

My world was changed the day I played the Diablo 1 demo. Basically played it until the disk broke and my parents finally bought me the game.

I'm an entrepreneur and owe my career path to the skills I picked up gaming during my childhood. Modding, running private servers, coding websites, using photoshop / flash animation, managing clans/guilds, etc.

Self employed and have A LOT of free time to play D2R when it comes out.

Play hardcore ladder (when its ready) hit me up on discord blastronaut#4434 if you want to party up!

Wolfie83

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Greetings, 38 yr old Aussie D2 LoD Vet with guessing 10+ years experience, waiting for D2R to release, looks pretty cool for a upcoming trade site :)

played the Diablo 2 demo on a Barb for a first char way back in the day

ozzy

Trust

Americas PC

this is much better option than d2jsp! I can't wait to use this site for d2r :)

BillyMaysed

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hi, BillyMaysed here! Hailing from America and excited to share my D2R Guides with you.

I've been playing since launch and enjoy sharing my knowledge!

Here is a list of all the guides I've completed and In-progress:
forums/diablo-2-guides-list-complete-in ... 52997.html

..but wait, there's more!

Ran37

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hullo! I have been playing D2 since release and it has always been a huge part of my life. Looking forward to sharing that with everyone!

- Ran37

enkay

Trust

Sorceress Americas Xbox

Hello. I’ll stay a while, and listen.

Grizzlywise

Trust

Americas PC

Amazing looking site! So much functionality packed in as well.

Super stoked to dive back into D2 once Resurrected is released.

Greetings to all the fellow HC players out there.

Death's Fathom

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hello!
Long-time Diablo 2 player excited to return to D2: Resurrected. Awesome-looking site and a much better option to JSP, can't wait to trade and play with everyone here!

❄️"I freeze things good" -Death's Fathom

jsp2much

Trust

Americas Playstation

hey what up I'm 2much on jsp

looking forward to trading here

ImageI'm on the Brute Squad.
PSN Brute-_-Squad

Chinz

Trust

Assassin Americas PC

D2 was my first obsession. Thousands of uncountable hours played. Mainly like to duel. Message me if you have questions about the game or want to play.

moonlit

Trust

Amazon Americas XLinux

Hello all. Can't believe we're on the precipice of this reboot. So great. I played LoD on BNet from 1.09 through 1.12. One year really got rolling with a strong orb/Fireball MF sorc. Farmed lots with her, including keys, and also built a smiter pally on the side with her earnings. Once smiter pally was ready for ubers I had shitloads of keysets and just got so many torches and a couple pretty lucky rolls on those!

And that's just the MFing and Wealth building fun.

Also had a great time with PvP. Low-level-dueller (level 9) kick assassin. Full Trang's Poison Nova necro. etc!

See you in hell!

BMAY

Trust

Assassin Americas PC

A new era is born!

Will eventually spend thousands of hours on D2R.

I usually PVM/MF with a Poison Necro and PVP with a Ghostsin.

I made a bunch of character fan-edits a while back (Just for fun): https://i.redd.it/8cxekyiupbo61.jpg

Cant wait to see you all in Sanctuary

Jigs

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hey Jigs here, created the D2R Hardcore Community discord just as a want/need to connect with other HC players. Excited to jump in and laugh and cry together.

"You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!"

JuanP

Trust

Paladin Europe PC

Hi! i'm JuanP from Spain, ill play on PC on European server, see you on Sanctuary ;)

Setu

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Greetings :)

Danish D2 veteran excited for this remake! Old d2jsp user and found this sweet site on Reddit. Hopeful for this site to do trading, forum discussions and data banking. Good luck in the Sanctuary everyone :)
- Setu

Champion

Trust

Necromancer Europe PC

Hello everybody, my name is Champion a powerful warrior from the Pandemonium Citadel.

This website looks like a very promising trading place, I hope it won't be spoiled by evil hackers (Kinda doubtful after seeing a perfect Arreat's Face put on sale *cough* *cough* )

I'll be exclusively located on the Hardcore side of the Sanctuary and I do hope my deeds of valor will be forever remembered.

Diablo

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

im #1 dueler & #1 TPPKer. :)

Arrow

Trust

Americas PC

I've played since D1. Can't wait for D2R!

mihai

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hello All! I'm Mihai from Romania.
I've been playing D2 for a while now, I still have memories when I first killed Diablo oh man... I was so proud :) . Looking forward for Resurected!

Amsro

Trust

Paladin Americas PC

DII LOD was my favorite game for a decade. I'm excited to get back in!

We can kill The Cow King!!

Endgame

Trust

Americas PC

I lived on this game in the old dial up days!

Ive been waiting for a new D2 since POE was first released and re-kindled my love for the genre... after growing up with this game I can safely say that who needs a new Diablo when we can get a re-master of the one true king.

Look forward to trading with you guys and hopefully putting an end to the P2W d2jsp garbage.

WhirLWinD

Trust

Barbarian Americas PC

Hi all! This site is amazing! I have been playing D2 since 2001, and can't wait for D2: R! My favorite character class is the Barbarian! I've always loved making BO Barbs, and always try to get to the Max Level 57 BO with Battle Command + Skill Shrine! :D

Arush

Trust

Holy Smokes Screen of Death!!!
what an incredible website!

that means i have discovered 0.99999999% of diablo ii

yikes!!!

Mikurichan

Trust

Amazon Americas PC

Hello!

I'm a big fan of Diablo 2, I've been playing since the LoD expansion when I was 11 years old. I create a few characters every year since then. Very hyped for Resurrected, I had so much fun in both betas.

Can't wait to play again with you all :)!

realmhunter

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hey all, I used to play D2 & LoD HC quite religiously up until 1.10. Now with D2R on the horizon (10 days to go...), I'm returning to SC, because my graphics card tends to freeze up a couple of times a week and I'm just not willing to take that risk - I have a job and family now, after all, so time is slightly more limited...

Looking forward to playing semi-casually and maybe (in the long run) building a few rune words I never managed to 18 years ago.

Saw a post on diablofans.com advertising this site, had a quick glance at your "trading UI" (for lack of a better word) and I love it - a job very well done.

I chose this name, twenty years ago, when the different regions you could play on battle.net were called realms, for an amazon, my first battle.net character. I have only ever used it in Diablo 2, so I guess it is fitting I continue that on here.

Onymous

Trust

Barbarian Americas PC

Onymous from North America, Great website!

DrBob

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hello from Canada.
I played d2 when I was a kid but never made in past Nightmare. Even on a replay when I was older I gave up in Hell. I also never played BNet as a kid, only ever single player and tcpip with my brother, maybe trying out the occasional mod.
Looking forward to getting myself immersed in the world, taking my time to listen to all the dialogue for the first time since I was a kid instead of rushing through ARPGs like I do nowadays, and hopefully getting my first Hell complete. Then I'll try some multiplayer.
I'll definitely be using this site a lot, I found out about it from a reddit post and was glad to see trading added.

Lestrae

Trust

Druid Europe PC

Hi all!

In compare to most of peoples, who still play this great game, I'm new player :)

When I left World of Warcraft, mostly because my friends don't play this game anymore, and without friends this game not interest for me, Diablo 2 replaced WoW. Idk why, but only this game holds me in from 2014, when I first time played it. Ofc I don't play it most of time, and I have only 1 character who beat Baal in Hell (on HC).

Thanks for this site, great frontend work, it looks amazing :)

Screenshot_1.jpg
:D

Revenant

Trust

Americas PC

From Ontario, Canada. Firefighter and Training Manager (work from home, so plenty of time to play D2R upcoming!)
~{Revanent}~ was my original name from SC into D2, been on bnet since 1999.
Played Diablo 2 from the start, off and on, mostly on, the past 20 years!
I hope that this site can be populated enough to serve as a 100% alternative to JSP and trade through here.

Khegan

Trust

Americas PC

Revenant wrote: 1 month ago
From Ontario, Canada. Firefighter and Training Manager (work from home, so plenty of time to play D2R upcoming!)
I hope that this site can be populated enough to serve as a 100% alternative to JSP and trade through here.
Welcome, fellow Ontarian. I'm surprised to see someone here who lives close to home.

And while our occupations are not exactly the same, I work as a fire technician, so our fields tend to interact with each other at times.

Revenant

Trust

Americas PC

Khegan wrote: 1 month ago
Welcome, fellow Ontarian. I'm surprised to see someone here who lives close to home.

And while our occupations are not exactly the same, I work as a fire technician, so our fields tend to interact with each other at times.
Right on! Nice to meet you. What region do you service?

Khegan

Trust

Americas PC

We service pretty much all of the GTA, and we go as far as Barrie and Innisfil.

Revenant

Trust

Americas PC

Khegan wrote: 1 month ago
We service pretty much all of the GTA, and we go as far as Barrie and Innisfil.
Good stuff! I am in New Tecumseth so, right next to my area.

Cheers!

klh

Trust

Assassin Europe XLinux

Hello from Poland. Watched D2 being played on release, been playing on and off for the last ~18 years.

I really hope this makes jsp trading obsolete.

IronLesbian

Trust

klh wrote: 1 month ago

I really hope this makes jsp trading obsolete.
This site and trade system is only as good as we allow it to be. If the mods+site owner keeps improving it based on feedback (which so far hasn't been a problem on this site at all) and the users keep trading/selling items as well as sharing the site with everyone they know, I can definitely see it being the superior alternative to JSP. But it takes all of us to put in the work in order for that to happen. We can do it :)

*snap*

BillyMaysed

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

IronLesbian wrote: 1 month ago

This site and trade system is only as good as we allow it to be. If the mods+site owner keeps improving it based on feedback (which so far hasn't been a problem on this site at all) and the users keep trading/selling items as well as sharing the site with everyone they know, I can definitely see it being the superior alternative to JSP. But it takes all of us to put in the work in order for that to happen. We can do it :)
My exact thoughts as well. Since i found this site through reddit i have been name-dropping diablo2.io like a MFer in every forum i can find. This site blew my mind and i know as long as enough people see it, its guaranteed to be successful.

I think the site owner should re-post it on the Diablo sub reddit shortly after launch when hundreds of thousands of new players (and returning) will be specifically looking for a site like this. I'm helping bump the Blizzard-forum thread to make sure it stays at the top till after launch. Can't bump reddit threads though.

IronLesbian

Trust

Same. I have a few smaller sites I go to and a few friends that are interested in the game. I think a few more peeps will join us soon :)

*snap*

Immortal

Trust

Paladin Americas PC

Long time Diablo fan here.

I am…. Immortal?

Back when I was a 12 year old I was playing Diablo 1 barely understanding how to play. I remember how difficult the game was for me and it being really unique for its time. Previously I played games like might and magic which also had a fun warrior sorcer feel to it. The top down view of Diablo stood out the most to me and building your character up was a fun journey.

Several bunny hops of counter strike later we have Diablo 2. It’s systems for skills itemization and character immersion is far beyond anything we saw in Diablo 1.

My first character was a paladin. I harassed the minions of hell with Zeal and Fanaticism while I learned the mechanics of the game.

For awhile we ran Diablo runs (before LOD). I had a blast once I picked up a sorc and joined the dark side of Telekinesis item vacuums.

Fast forward to early LOD expansion and this is where I felt I was hooked for life. At the time you didn’t have respecs so it was common for someone to make many of the same class just different specs. Tons of games would be available for cow runs and bloody foothill runs. Really had a blast with those.

20 years later I’m still confident D2 will be in my life for many more years. This remaster is going to be a blast and I look forward to seeing a resurgence in the player base.

After playing tons of different online games Diablo 2 community has resonated as the friendliest I have experienced.

D2 Veteran

Favorite Skills - Blessed Hammer - Chain Lightning - Lightning Fury - Frozen Orb - Nova - Multiple Shot

https://tinyurl.com/D2-Ref-Sheet - credit /u/MysticReddit

kom6ukopm

Trust

Europe PC

Привет из Сибири. Д2 моя любимая игра детства. С нетерпением жду ремастер, это должно быть очень круто.

3 Gul per day:)

Stormlash

Trust

Barbarian Europe PC

kom6ukopm wrote: 1 month ago
Привет из Сибири. Д2 моя любимая игра детства. С нетерпением жду ремастер, это должно быть очень круто.
Google Translate: "Hello from Siberia. D2 is my favorite childhood game. Looking forward to the remaster, it should be very cool."

Let's keep it in English for now, please.
Thank you :)

Stay safe!
- Stormlash

Sutlore

Trust

Sorceress Asia PC

Hi, all!

I have been a fan for both Diablo I and II since 1997, not the day one buyer but for Diablo II- yes!
To be honest, I am a casual player that spent 20-30 hours to finish single player game only in normal difficulty. But when I started playing with friends few years later, I did spend another 400-500 hours playing, which never be like that long compare with other games I was playing.

I used to start playing with paladin but my favourite classes are assassin and sorceror. When I firstly hear the news about the D2R, I did not think that I would buy the game because comparing the gameplay with D4, the D4 looks fresher and more attractive to play with. Interestingly, when I have tried the open-beta, the nostalgic feeling was coming back, the joy, the excitement. It was even more because of the modern graphic and details that the team have put into, felt like I met up with my long lost friend.

Unbelievable feeling. So, I have pre-ordered! lol see you guys in B.net on 23rd!! Can not wait for that.

IronLesbian

Trust

Sutlore wrote: 1 month ago
Hi, all!

I have been a fan for both Diablo I and II since 1997, not the day one buyer but for Diablo II- yes!
To be honest, I am a casual player that spent 20-30 hours to finish single player game only in normal difficulty. But when I started playing with friends few years later, I did spend another 400-500 hours playing, which never be like that long compare with other games I was playing.

I used to start playing with paladin but my favourite classes are assassin and sorceror. When I firstly hear the news about the D2R, I did not think that I would buy the game because comparing the gameplay with D4, the D4 looks fresher and more attractive to play with. Interestingly, when I have tried the open-beta, the nostalgic feeling was coming back, the joy, the excitement. It was even more because of the modern graphic and details that the team have put into, felt like I met up with my long lost friend.

Unbelievable feeling. So, I have pre-ordered! lol see you guys in B.net on 23rd!! Can not wait for that.
Since D4 is, at minimum, 2 years away, D2R will be an incredibly entertaining game for you in the meantime. The QoL changes and graphics will help you enjoy it more than the past.

Also, many of the friends you will make here on this site/during your D2R play time will certainly play D4 too. So in a way, D2R will make your D4 experience even better I think.

*snap*

Sutlore

Trust

Sorceress Asia PC

Sutlore wrote: 1 month ago
Hi, all!

Since D4 is, at minimum, 2 years away, D2R will be an incredibly entertaining game for you in the meantime. The QoL changes and graphics will help you enjoy it more than the past.

Also, many of the friends you will make here on this site/during your D2R play time will certainly play D4 too. So in a way, D2R will make your D4 experience even better I think.
lol after I have tried the beta, I can say that Blizzard can take more time to shape D4 to be a perfect game. Releasing D4 after 2025 would not be a problem! But please continue develop more DLC for D2R as well. Adding D1 story to be a DLC later might be a good idea to finish the package like they did Battle Chest Edition in the past.

moonlit

Trust

Amazon Americas XLinux

Senik wrote: 3 months ago
Hello everyone!

I have been playing Diablo II since the early 2000s beta and I haven't stopped; the game is too good!
I only ever play on closed b.net USWest. I used to do a lot of trading on b.net and DiabloII.net and seeing the eventually addition of trading on this site is making me really excited.

I found this website on the Diablo subreddit, and I must say I am in awe in its design and features; it is absolutely fantastic! You guys are doing an amazing job on this site.
I am looking forward to making this my primary D2 site for looking up item specifics, runewords, horadric cube recipes, builds, and trading; oh, especially the trading!

Thank you for making this website, and it is nice to meet everyone!
Yoo it's all about forum trading. I'm just glad there will be an option that's more on the up and up here it looks like! I remember stumbling on jsp after about a year of playing, right at the beginning of 1.10. It helped me soo much just realizing I could stock up on lower currency (pgems, mid runes, keys) and slowly trade up to HRs. This is the way to eventually build the godly mf mob slayer and the whatever smiter for ubers (smiter boring af but, it's required for ubers).

Anyway, this game is great but really I could never play single player because the trading and dueling, and other multiplayer shenanigans is really what makes it.

Btw, I highly recommend everyone try to play this with a keyboard and mouse regardless of your platform!

IronLesbian

Trust

Controller is so good though.

*snap*

Nordak

Trust

Barbarian Americas

Hey I'm Nordak, classic old school gamer from Diablo I back in the early 1995 era. Was at launch for Diablo 2, was a great period of gaming history for Blizzard and I'm super excited to be able to be here for the anniversary launch 20 years later of Diablo 2 Remaster. Several of my friends and I are going to have a reunion game which will be super fun! Happy Gaming everyone, great to be back.

moonlit

Trust

Amazon Americas XLinux

Controller is so good though.
That’s good to hear. Actually for my proposed main bowzon, shooting into a direction (instead of specific target) is probably what I will do much of the time so might try controller on PC at some point just for fun.

sO_ShysluShy

Trust

Americas PC

sO_ShysluShy here! Heard about the site through reddit and hope this place does good because it looks promising.

I like to rush people for free and give free stuff away from time to time. So keep an eye out for me if you ever need some help friends!

Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions.

Bubblesmcgoo

Trust

Hiyas, enjoying the site so far, thanks for having this old lady! Been waiting 20 yrs for this! Will be seeking info on regular basis.

The Mighty Dots

Trust

Paladin Americas PC

Hello, I've been on and off working on a pluggy grail account for the last six years and with resurrected coming out will be playing a ladder or two. Looking forward to kitting out a riftsin and tesladin.

Moser's is good enough for me

somthinwicked

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

sO_ShysluShy wrote: 1 month ago
sO_ShysluShy here! Heard about the site through reddit and hope this place does good because it looks promising.

I like to rush people for free and give free stuff away from time to time. So keep an eye out for me if you ever need some help friends!
Already my fav! lol

gomeks

Trust

Druid Xbox

Hello every one im gomkes80 i played d2 when it first came out in 96 but stopped before lod came out so there's alot of things that changes so i guess u could call me a nood lol but love the game and love this community

BillyMaysed

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

oh nos. the introduction thread is no longer stickied and flying into the Wind!

zodiac2k

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hi all, zodiac2k from Germany playing Diablo2 from time to time for about 25 years now. Always trying to stay alive in HC :-)
Kept myself busy with GameDev during the last years aside playing.

D2HC for 20 years / IndieGameDev working on Tormentis Dungeon ARPG
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tormentis
https://discord.gg/dYFZwbbwAQ

David Pumpkins

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Greetings,

I'm David Pumpkins, I've been playing Diablo 2 Lod since its release in 2001, I didn't have internet at home back then so what little money I had I used it to spend playing Diablo in a internet cafe.
I had a PC at home but no internet and played Diablo 2 Lod Single-Player Offline.
I'm in my late 30's now, but I'm super excited about the release of D2R and I will be playing that for a while.

Nicros90

Trust

Necromancer Europe Playstation

Hi Folks!

Nicros90 here! I played Diablo and Diablo II when I was a child and played them casually. Spent lot of time on D3 too. I am so excited to have a second chance to enjoy D2 again, now that I am a "deeper" player with more counsciousness about the medium!
Cheers!

Scard

Trust

Necromancer Europe PC

Greetings to all!

I am Scard. With initially starting D2 in about 2008, I fell in love with the series since. Will be starting a Necromancer character for some wave clearing farm goodness. Planning to get into HC later on.

I am looking forward for meeting you all in our upcoming resurrected adventures in Sanctuary!

SirNinja

Trust

Paladin Americas PC

Hello all! I'm SirNinja, maker of suboptimal but really fun Paladin builds. First played D2 back in 2001 when its expansion pack came out, on a computer that met the minimum recommended specs almost exactly. We've come a long way, and I can't wait for the Diablo II remaster tomorrow!

dukesi

Trust

Paladin PC

Hey sup fellow gamers,
dukesi here! Been playing the game for good 10 years. Breaks here and there ofc. Loved playing PD2 (S1&3). More hours on softcore, but very interested to play more hardcore eventually.
Excited about today's launch and cant wait to get some currency flowing. Big fan of trading and helping players out.
More than likely gonna stream on twitch, if you have the time, your more than welcome to hangout!
Stay Safe!

da afk

Trust

Assassin Europe Xbox

Well hello, strangers,
I consider myself a SSF player (this is fun to me – no trading, no sharing). At the very beginning I'll be playing singleplayer, ladder maybe in the future. I take my time. Here looking forward to holy grail collection feature. I guess I have to bookmark items for now.

RaPsKa

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Raps here from AUS reliving my youth with a couple of mates and some beer. what else can you ask for?

Jandar

Trust

Paladin Europe Xbox

Good day to you, Jandar here!

I've played Diablo since Diablo 1 in 1997. Back then we didn't hang around in forums much, but discussed the game in newsgroups (Usenet) on alt.games.diablo! Later on, with Diablo 2, I joined The Amazon Basin and also assisted with various forum duties there.

I enjoy contributing to Wikipedia and will contribute a bit with descriptions on this site. :) It's pretty similar! In my professional life, I'm a software developer and can sense the amount of effort that went into this project! Having been around, it's great to see this rejuvenated interest in Diablo 2!

maniard

Trust

Europe PC

Hey, nice to meet you all!

My name is Marcin and I work as a software developer in Switzerland. I've played D2 for a couple of years when it was originally released but then had to focus on other things. Now D2R gave me a massive nostalgia shot and I am super excited to play (hoping that my growing family will allow me :)).

I am extremely happy to have found this site! The trade functionality is everything I was hoping for :) keep up the good work!

h4d3s

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hello inhabitants of the Sanctuary,

My name is Hades and I'm from Slovakia.

I used to lose sleep because of D2 OG since the patch 1.07 up until about 1.11 and now I'm literaly counting minutes until D2R goes live :)

I like that there is a new D2R dedicated forum/site, already thrilled to see how the community evolves.

Looking forward to meet you all slaying hordes of demons and may the magic find be always stacked high and RNG in your favor :)

Stefanwins

Trust

Paladin PC

My name is Stefan from Denmark, played D2LOD from 04-08.

ZebskiGaming

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Hello everyone, glad to be here and nice to meet alot of new people!

My name is Zeb, and I play on the American Servers.

I personally played D2:C/LoD for 15 years somewhere in there. Learned alot, made tons of friends, had a great time with the community despite clowns that appeared and decided to Rain on parades.

Now that there's D2:R I am glad someone took initiative to make an actual trade site for the game other than the other one that exists.

Best of luck to everyone and if I meet you in game, we'll slay together!

Alchemy

Trust

Necromancer Americas PC

A little late to the game. Hello! Alchemy here, from the US ... aspiring full stack developer and Diablo II fanatic. Been playing since '05.

velimirius

Trust

Necromancer Europe PC

Hello all, Velimirius reporting from rainy Sanctuary.

Not only did i jumped to resurrected after more than a decade of not playing D2 but then i found out this website that looks incredible and its fantastic to to go along with d2r.

Simply had to register to hail the creator and wish gl&hf to everybody else in the house.

yunglywrek

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

This site is sick I hope it takes off, I'll definitely be using it to hopefully make a lot of trades. Stoked to be enjoying one of my favorite games back in middle school (yeah, I'm old).

BillyMaysed

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

yunglywrek wrote: 2 weeks ago
This site is sick I hope it takes off, I'll definitely be using it to hopefully make a lot of trades. Stoked to be enjoying one of my favorite games back in middle school (yeah, I'm old).
You arrived just in time! the site is currently sky rocketing in membership since launch and has increased by over 10x in 2 weeks lol. hooray!

I think you will also find most people here are the same age as you friend, even older ;)

fragilita5

Trust

Amazon Europe PC

Heyo, fragilita5 here from Germany. Just found this website on reddit and it looks amazing. I look forward to trade some stuff here!

Thanks for this awesome platform!

Procleus

Trust

Americas PC

Hey, everyone! Procleus from U.S. I've been playing d2 on and off over the years since the original game launched when I was in high school. Getting back with d2r after a long hiatus. I just found out about this site on reddit this morning and it looks awesome. This is the kind of d2 community that I enjoy being a part of. Looking forward to some future interacting and trading with all of you fine people :-)

sardonicus

Trust

Necromancer Americas PC

Hi all, Sardonicus from the US. Played the original for years, funny to think that middle school was so long ago. I still remember waiting what felt like foreverrrrrr for the expansion to come out and selling off my step fathers cuban cigars to pay for it LOL. I play a summon necro, always have, just something about an army of undead running around and killing stuff. That and I don't like chasing things - thats skelly work. Looking forward to trading at some point when I have something of value. Just hit hell difficulty

Deckard Cain, NA PC

Trust

Americas PC

Hello Stranger, I'm Deckard Cain. Usa Lousyana player (53). I started playing back in '99 in the .09 patch and lived in the game for the next 3 yrs then I have been playing casually since then. I am so glad D2R came out and to see people in the game again instead of just bots.

NA Server
Stay Awhile and Listen, But not too long then GTFO

lexx

Trust

Europe PC

Hi all, lexx from Ukraine. I played Diablo 2 in the past but never got to end game (beat Hell), now as we have the Resurrected, I just enjoy the game again :)

Found this website in google. I really like how it looks and features it has. Big thanks to the authors for their work <3

LockeDown

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

LockeDown (42 years old) from west coast, US. - I typically play HC Sorc solo online and plan to play ladder. I also party up and play with my brother and step dad online.

I was always a fan of the Diablo story / Lore and I purchased Diablo and Diablo II when they were released however never really got into them at the time due to school/work so I missed out on the original hype but I always wanted to at least go back complete the quest/story line.

When D3 released I took the day off of work to play (I was lucky to get in and bypass Error 37) and loved it for what it was. Pretty sure I have over 1000 hours in game time.

It wasn't until 2018 that a random streamer on reddit decided to playthrough D1 and D2 and invited others to watch his journey which inspired me to want to go back and play both 1 and 2. I beat normal D1 with a Sorc and then went on to beat normal D2 with assassin. Thought those were fun and I could totally go back and play these again some day but it still had not yet clicked for me yet.

It wasn't until I tried out the POD mod shortly after where they have a pretty vibrant active community that I became hooked and have not turned back since.

I have absorbed so much information in the these 3 years of playing it feels like I almost never missed out on any of it from the start.

Enjoying and looking forward to hearing new stories and people experiencing classic experiences again and for the first time!

-LockeDown

kermvino

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hello everyone! Nice to meet all of you. Before D2R i've had very little experience with the Diablo series, played D3 a little bit but that's about it.

Despite that, i've always been fascinated with Diablo games and when d2r launched i jumped at the opportunity to play it remastered. Absolutely loving the game, every aspect of it! makes me wonder why i didn't discover it beforehand.

as you can tell, i'm pretty much a noob, i know close to nothing at all about the game and that's why i'm here.

Nivius

Trust

Europe PC

Hi.

I am Nivius, or Grim. been playing Diablo games sense the dawn of time (diablo 1) and have always been a fan of RPGs in general, ARPGs especially

Back in the days i was "Nivius_WK" and i spent most of my time PvPing, most success was reached on an 5.1k hp Smite/charger, and a 99 bp Cast speed Telebowazon that beat almost everything faster then a Charge.

again im planning to focus on PvP in the end now as well. but i will weave in some Path of Exile now and then as well.

se you in PvP games.

HFA

Trust

Amazon Europe PC

Heyo!

I'm HFA, Constantine on Bnet, and I've started playing Diablo when I was way too young. You can blame my older brother for that! Back in the day I'd often watch him play as games were a lot too hard for me back then. First time I played Diablo 1 and got all the way to Diablo himself I was around ten years old, pulled all the levers, heard Diablo's evil laugh, then shut the game down and didn't touch it again for years. When I finally returned again and got a Warrior all the way to Diablo, it was one of the most anti-climatic experiences after the build up I made for myself. I had the fastest attack speed and Diablo got stuck in hit recovery the entire fight! Still loved the playthrough and atmosphere of the game, though.

I've been playing Diablo 2 on and off for years. Often solo, sometimes in some parties on Bnet. Later on I'd do some LAN games with my brother every once in a while, just a co-op SSF trying to beat Hell. I've played other games as well like Titan Quest, Grim Dawn, Torchlight, Path of Exile... but sooner or later I'll find myself back to playing Diablo 2 again. Now with Resurrected I plan on finishing Hell solo with every character at least once, as I've never beaten the game with a Sorceress or an Assassin before.

And another thing I've never done is the Pandemonium Event, as I've never had a character strong enough and geared up enough for it, so I look forward to giving that a try. I have beaten a Diablo Clone once before with an Avenger, but I look forward to doing so for the first time in Resurrected as well.

With these types of games I often find it difficult to not get burnt out at the endgame grind, when you've beaten Hell, but don't have the top notch endgame gear yet for stuff like the Pandemonium Event. I've never had the high end runewords or a lot of the typical endgame gear, usually just scraped by with what I've found along the way. So I'm trying to set smaller goals for myself in between and keep it fresh with trying out new builds across different characters.

Oh yeah, I found this site by just googling for a D2R trade page. I've already gotten a Titan's Revenge through here that helped my Javazon a bunch with farming stuff, so I look forward to trading here more often when I finally find some more HR or high end gear I don't need.

Vudaris

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hello It is I Vudaris.

A long long time ago I played Diablo II LoD and it became my favorite all time game. So when word came around that they gona re-release the game. 12 year old me came crawling back.

Other games I enjoy/(ed) playing are WoW, LoL, Bf3, Hades, Rimworld and Europa Universalis 4

I came to this website because trading is terrible and hopefully this will make things more easy.

HeavenRaiseR

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Hello! This is HeavenRaiseR coming from the Balkans ! Found the site on the Internet and I love it! Great job ! Cheers! Amazing community !

sembei

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

hi, little sorcress from France, replaying after 20years to this addicting game, and i must say, where are the runes !!!!

arisboeuf

Trust

Amazon Europe PC

Hi, Aris from Germany here.
Playing quite casually my javazon (building on MF)

I really love this website, it feels really like playing D2 in 2021 :)
I am always open to make some hell cow runs together!

ChaosRonin

Trust

Assassin Americas PC

Hello! o/ Chaos from Australia. I first played Diablo 2 at a local PC LAN I use to hang out as a teenager back in the early 2000's loved it to bits.

But as I didn't have a computer that could run PC games till much later in life I hadn't played it since so I am happy to be experiencing this wonderful game again after so long.

Mayok

Trust

Amazon Europe PC

Hello ladies and gentleman,
I'm a french mama playing Diablo since the down of time.
Will be a pleasure to trade and play with you all.

Keep up the good work on website too, it's really great to have it, thank you !!

See you all in games !!

Buggs83Uk

Trust

Necromancer Europe PC

Hey guys, the names Buggs. Long- time Diablo player.
I pretty much only play Necromancer. Found the site looking for trade value for items to complete my new Necro on Resurrected. Hopefully this will help as I've had no luck so far.

sinpyro

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Name's sinpyro, but you can just call me Pyro for short. Old hand at Diablo 2. Played it day one, but really only ever played casually. Found this place after searching for item values and hoping to offload some of the small amount of things I find during my MF runs. Pleasure to make y'all's acquaintances.

Mediaburn

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

I'm stuck in queue! So ok hi! I just recently found this awsesome community site! You can call me Mediaburn. I'm an old-skool D2 player but back in the day I was a bit to young to understand the indepth of the game. Now with resurrrecred I'm doing it completely differend. No rushing no depending on other people. I'm doing it all on my own. Doing all my own research on builds and items. And I hope to get into some streaming soon as well! xD oh and btw I'm Dutch

Milestone

Trust

Paladin Americas PC

Hello, Milestone here, hailing from sunny California!

I was 12 years old when Diablo 2 came out. I instantly fell in love with the game and to this day it is still my favorite of all time.

Kudos to @Teebling for putting together this awesome website for the community! I look forward to playing and trading with y'all!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...