Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   724 views

Description

Hello guys,

I recently joined to this community and I have a question about items listed for a trade.

If the item is listed for more than couple hours it's quickly becoming invisible on "on the trade market" screen. My auctions didn't sell (my pricing was same like others - "i need runes") and now I don't know if I should post them once more or should I wait and be more patient overall? I don't have much stash space :P

It would be great to hear any tips how should I organize my sales and how to speed up selling process :) Also a thing like what items should I avoid selling. I saw many low-tier unique items on the market, not only the god-tier items like
Shako
. It's worth to post low tier items also?

Cheers!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello guys,

I recently joined to this community and I have a question about items listed for a trade.

If the item is listed for more than couple hours it's quickly becoming invisible on "on the trade market" screen. My auctions didn't sell (my pricing was same like others - "i need runes") and now I don't know if I should post them once more or should I wait and be more patient overall? I don't have much stash space :P

It would be great to hear any tips how should I organize my sales and how to speed up selling process :) Also a thing like what items should I avoid selling. I saw many low-tier unique items on the market, not only the god-tier items like
Shako
. It's worth to post low tier items also?

Cheers!

If you want to do a trade fast you can write to me on discord or in-game too. Also please check my other staff for sale! We can do more than one trade at once! :)

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Energia123 A few suggestions:

1. Make sure you type the exact name of the item to make it easier for everyone and yourself to look for it (unless it's magic/rare/craft/etc);
2. Don't price your items with "i need runes". This means you don't know the value of your stuff and you are making everyone (and yourself) lose their time to go back and forth trying to figure out a price;
3. Don't multi-post (it's considered spamming). Be patient;
4. Feel free to Bump your Active Trades if you see the option for it on the topic, if you don't see it, it means no one has clicked on your topic and they are not interested. Either delete and make a new one or edit it to a more affordable price;
5. Every low-tier item has a time and a place IF you sell it cheap enough ;)

I hope this helps.

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
Energia123 wrote: 2 years ago
It's not invisible though - it's still visible to anyone searching using the marketplace trade search or the database search.

Trades will only expire if they haven't had a comment or view in 7 days.

The trade marketplace moves fast - at about 100 trades an hour sometimes, so you will inevitably be pushed off the front page, but people can still find you using the multitude of searches so don't worry.

Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
5. Every low-tier item has a time and a place IF you sell it cheap enough ;)
Can I just emphasize this a bit? I sometimes look for things like
Boneflesh
and a few other good normal uniques but rarely find anyone selling them. I learned yesterday that most people just
Charsi
these items thinking they have no value - "only nightmare & hell items are useful". Well perhaps, for endgame. But you gotta get through most of the game first.

I just want to encourage people that it is totally worth posting that normal unique item with a reasonable price request or simply "selling cheap, offer". With the amazing work that Teebling and the team have done, it is super easy to type the items name and post it - no picture needed on your part. It may or may not sell, but you won't know if you never try :) Who knows, that item you were about to
Charsi
might be what someone has been seeking for weeks!

There are a lot of new people in the game and they won't level through content as quickly as us veterans. They may find things useful far longer than we would.

Always open to offers, even if they seem 'too low' ;)
Typically available most days from 5-11pm EST.

Send a message or whisper (Bnet: SkyrateStorm#1548 ) to secure trades faster.
And please be sure to leave Trust after each transaction.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...