Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   337 views

Description

So, I'm coming back after a big break and currently struggling a bit in hell as a sorc. A big part of it is immunities even as a hybrid sometimes it feels it isn't enough and have a couple questions

1: Mercs, best loadouts for fresh starts? are the new runewords worth building for mercs? I got kind of lucky and got a
Crown of Thieves
during NM countess during terrorize. So im running that,
Duriel
shell chest and a
Grim Scythe
Insight.
my Insight is a little weak so best place to farm a CV or a
Thresher
?

2: Is it possible to get a sundering charm in normla or NM
Terror
zones. getting a sunder charm I feel is a high priority as I want to respec into blizz but atm hell terrorzones are a little hard unless its in act1 maybe 2 depending on the zones

Any help is greatly appreciated ^^

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, I'm coming back after a big break and currently struggling a bit in hell as a sorc. A big part of it is immunities even as a hybrid sometimes it feels it isn't enough and have a couple questions

1: Mercs, best loadouts for fresh starts? are the new runewords worth building for mercs? I got kind of lucky and got a
Crown of Thieves
Duriel
shell chest and a
Grim Scythe
Insight.
Thresher
?

2: Is it possible to get a sundering charm in normla or NM
Terror
zones. getting a sunder charm I feel is a high priority as I want to respec into blizz but atm hell terrorzones are a little hard unless its in act1 maybe 2 depending on the zones

Any help is greatly appreciated ^^

Schnorki 3702Moderator

PC
You won't get a sunder until you make it through hell so that's out. Plus they really don't help too much without extra -res gear/skills as 1/20th of your normal dmg at that stage tends to be close to nothing.

Personally, I'd never go for a hybrid build. All that does is make you suck at 2 elements rather than be decent/good at one, seeing how you won't have any gear to somewhat make up for lack of invested skills yet.

Just focus on one and for those areas where you do hit immunes, either tele-skip, party up (if playing online) or learn to protect your merc as he solos whatever you can't kill (
Telekinesis
is seriously underrated for merc-protection at that stage). CoT is baller for him that early on. As is
Duriel
's. The Insight base could use work..though even that should be enough for a solo playthrough if need be, albeit relatively slow still. Still faster than trying to farm a solid
Eth
elite base first tho. :)

Also, a single point in static will seriously boost your merc's kill speed on otherwise immune-to-you mobs (assuming your main element isn't lightning of course).
iLikeCrayon wrote: 2 weeks ago

Crown of Thieves
Duriel
shell chest and a
Grim Scythe
Insight.
Thresher
?
What element are you using? The density is not great, but I find the
Burial Grounds
(or rather, the
Crypt
and
Mausoleum
) are decent locations for a Fire Sorc to gain a few levels and farm for elite bases.

If you can
Teleport
your way to
Andariel
, the
Stony Tomb Level 1
becomes an excellent destination for Fire Sorcs, and the
Ancient Tunnels
is a good choice for Cold Sorcs.

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
OP
Im hyrbird meteorb right now was thinking of respeccing to blizz and doing meph/
Ancient Tunnels
I am running full
Tal Rasha
sorc with Blizzard/Firewall hybrid and I must say it's pretty cool. I am not a min/maxer so maybe that's why :D But the clear speed is decent, however I am gearing up to switch into
Nova
sorceress :) It was great on Normal + Nighmare but on Hell there is too many lightning immunities so gear is needed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...