Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
54 replies   2306 views

Description

There are a few resellers here that offer peanuts for extremely valuable items, please be careful both old and new users alike. The item shown below was purchased here and then listed on the alternative site beginning with T within minutes. The price offered was not honest nor reasonable given how rare the charm is.
If in doubt ask in the pricing section and for sure do some research before listing, especially if the roll is perfect. The seller has lost out on well over a hundred
Jah
(likely much more based on previous sales), please don't let it happen to you ;0.

N.B. 20/5 small charm = 60
Jah
. Sorceress Lightning Skiller +45 Life = 180
Jah
(roughly).
Description by M1ck

Can be used to make Runewords:

M1ck 456

Europe PC
There are a few resellers here that offer peanuts for extremely valuable items, please be careful both old and new users alike. The item shown below was purchased here and then listed on the alternative site beginning with T within minutes. The price offered was not honest nor reasonable given how rare the charm is.
If in doubt ask in the pricing section and for sure do some research before listing, especially if the roll is perfect. The seller has lost out on well over a hundred
Jah
(likely much more based on previous sales), please don't let it happen to you ;0.

N.B. 20/5 small charm = 60
Jah
. Sorceress Lightning Skiller +45 Life = 180
Jah
(roughly).
That isn't rare. Some sellers are too hurry to sell their Wealth that you have no time to give better offer. Or they accept an offer via pm 😂

Relax and have fun!
I've played this game a decent amount, but am by no means an expert. But why is a 2-99 lite dmg sc so valuable?! Does it stack with javazon's lightning attacks or Dream's
Holy Shock
aura or something? I'm obviously missing something crucial here 😅

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Not an expert either, but probably
Knappogue wrote: 1 month ago
I've played this game a decent amount, but am by no means an expert. But why is a 2-99 lite dmg sc so valuable?! Does it stack with javazon's lightning attacks or Dream's
Holy Shock
thanks.

I piece together 1 + 1 = 2 and found out who it is.

Really! dirty resellers are the fucking scum and must be call out in public to create awareness.

there are BS low ballers, intentionally or otherwise and then there are those who take it several levels down to prey on the unawares (which i take issue with).

alas the modding culture in this site don't have the balls to admit that oversight.

another one to add to the squelch list!

Offer if price is not stated

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
Knappogue wrote: 1 month ago
Holy Shock
u answered yourself to a degree.

Shocking +1 Minimum and +44-71 Maximum Lightning Damage
Storms +1 Minimum and +19-28 Maximum Lightning Damage

the perfect storm, made even more impossible with the huge range.
And only possible on
Baal
/ big D sc or relevant Clvl created TZ.

I'm still looking for the cold equivalent T_T !!

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
I don't want to seem controversial or like, but this is by no means a dirty trade or something. You find an extremely rare item and got an offer 40
Jah
. The very first thing you should do is to think: "Why I got so high an offer and what could it actually worth?" And a quick Google search could lead you into here or Traderei as well. Or at the least, you can ask here. But without learning to measure or research making trade is no bodies fault.

By the way, the last price a total of 240
Jah
is just an offer, not accepted. It is not that hard to learn how to trade and basically use the internet.

PS.: I tried to help so many people about especially on trade as well as game play, but you can help anyone that want to stay ignorant.

Edit: Just make the Google search with "diablo 2 resurrected trade" and the first website is Traderei and the second is this here. And so many possible answer, including Reddit.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
OP

M1ck 456

Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 month ago
That isn't rare. Some sellers are too hurry to sell their Wealth that you have no time to give better offer. Or they accept an offer via pm 😂
Sorry, I'm not sure whether you mean the charm itself or the situation ;0.

I spoke to the seller, he's a casual player and did not know the true value. But agree some are very eager to sell.
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 month ago
I don't want to seem controversial or like, but this is by no means a dirty trade or something. You find an extremely rare item and got an offer 40
Jah
. The very first thing you should do is to think: "Why I got so high an offer and what could it actually worth?" And a quick Google search could lead you into here or Traderei as well. Or at the least, you can ask here. But without learning to measure or research making trade is no bodies fault.

Jah
is just an offer, not accepted. It is not that hard to learn how to trade and basically use the internet.

PS.: I tried to help so many people about especially on trade as well as game play, but you can help anyone that want to stay ignorant.

Edit: Just make the Google search with "diablo 2 resurrected trade" and the first website is Traderei and the second is this here. And so many possible answer, including Reddit.
this is also true. I mean if the buyer really wanted to "try the luck" could have added 2 Jahs and might very well succeeded.

I'll be curious of the thoughts from the seller tho.. [removed] since this is getting spicy,,

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
OP

M1ck 456

Europe PC
Skaijuice wrote: 1 month ago
Jah

Jah

this is also true. I mean if the buyer really wanted to "try the luck" could have added 2 Jahs and might very well succeeded.

I'll be curious of the thoughts from the seller tho.. [removed] since this is getting spicy,,
Please remove the person's name. We're not supposed to do that in a public post as far as I'm aware.

I've already spoken with the seller, did not know the value of the item and is a casual player. 40
Jah
is a lot to this person.
M1ck wrote: 1 month ago
Jah

Jah

Please remove the person's name. We're not supposed to do that in a public post as far as I'm aware.

I've already spoken with the seller, did not know the value of the item and is a casual player. 40
Jah
is a lot to this person.
you can easily find trade stats just by doing a search with results in 3secs. I myself is looking for the same suffix.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
OP

M1ck 456

Europe PC

I'll be curious of the thoughts from the seller tho.. @smakria since this is getting spicy,,

Jah
is a lot to this person.
you can easily find trade stats just by doing a search with results in 3secs. I myself is looking for the same suffix.

image.png
I see what you did there ;0 ;0

Teebling 6624Admin

Europe PC
alas the modding culture in this site don't have the balls to admit that oversight.
Funny to see the hard working mods being blamed yet again for something that isn't their fault.

Tell me - how would you actively and impartially police reselling between websites, if you were hypothetically a moderator here? How would you, as an individual, put a stop to arbitrage? What steps would you take?

Waiting for your response...

As for what we do here to make a positive impact - we give people the most possible information for them to assess the value of their items - the price check tool is available for all users of the website and was the first of its kind. Unlike other places, we don't restrict discussion on/about other marketplace websites, as evidenced by this thread.

Bartering items requires there to be a double requirement - it's on a need basis. If someone is happy to sell their item for way less than what some users here might consider appropriate, then that's up to them to do so. All we can do with the best intentions as a website is make sure that the price information is there if a trader wishes to consult it.

Lastly, if you have a problem with someone, then just squelch them. It's as simple as that.

OP

M1ck 456

Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 1 month ago
Funny to see the hard working mods being blamed yet again for something that isn't their fault.

Tell me - how would you actively and impartially police reselling between websites, if you were hypothetically a moderator here? How would you, as an individual, put a stop to arbitrage? What steps would you take?

As for what we do here to make a positive impact - we give people the most possible information for them to assess the value of their items - the price check tool is available for all users of the website and was the first of its kind. Unlike other places, we don't restrict discussion on/about other marketplace websites, as evidenced by this thread.

Bartering items requires there to be a double requirement - it's on a need basis. If someone is happy to sell their item for way less than what some users here might consider appropriate, then that's up to them to do so. All we can do with the best intentions as a website is make sure that the price information is there if a trader wishes to consult it.

Lastly, if you have a problem with someone, then just squelch them. It's as simple as that.
I think this is maybe a translation issue, Skai's first language is not English.

As far as I'm concerned there is to be no blame pointed towards any of the mods. Agree they are very hard working and always very approachable in my experience.

I’m not the only person to point out that the buyer of this item has been preying upon inexperienced / casual users. Whether this is allowed or not isn’t up for me to decide. Policing is slightly more difficult, but where there's Smoke there is fire.

I just want to make as many people aware publicly that there are options available if you are unsure of the value of an item, ask in the forum for visibility - price-check/. Nobody should lose out on over a hundred
Jah
for a single trade it's just not acceptable IMHO.

<snip>
No. I'm not blaming your team at all. In fact, I have a few of them on my friend list as well as participants in NTT (sig) as well.

Neither am i reporting on their inactions for trades that are incredibly bias or what not. As you said - trades are completed on the basis of needs assessment.

Every site operates differently & I don't expect them to mirror each other. I myself have prior experience as both being MOD & Admin for other sites past and present...so i'm no stranger to the kind of interactions that involves such people.

Though i must add is when systems don't work, then it is worth looking into refining policies to make a better community. If it is implemented well - great! And if not- abandon and abolish. Bandaid solution or worse...sweeping the dust under the rug don't work because the underlying problem still exist, right?

The point I was driving at - to be specific - is hiding the identities of the players involved. If there is a good reason to - why not? As long as the justification is there then there is no harm done (except perhaps to the person being faulted). Either they change their toxic ways / under hand methods for instance, or people just avoid them so they solicit elsewhere (because awareness!)

Secondly, if the forum policies needs to be look into which result in getting more mods to be introduced is a good thing too. Those who contribute get recognized for their abilities to foster such community and thirdly, inactive mods should not be holding on to responsibilities that need them in the first place.

my 2 cents.

p.s that trade post got taken down and no longer seem to be up on tradier :D

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.

I think this is maybe a translation issue, Skai's first language is not English.

As far as I'm concerned there is to be no blame pointed towards any of the mods. Agree they are very hard working and always very approachable in my experience.

I’m not the only person to point out that the buyer of this item has been preying upon inexperienced / casual users. Whether this is allowed or not isn’t up for me to decide. Policing is slightly more difficult, but where there's Smoke there is fire.

I just want to make as many people aware publicly that there are options available if you are unsure of the value of an item, ask in the forum for visibility - price-check/. Nobody should lose out on over a hundred
Jah
yes and no..

No because English is my first. lmao ahhh

Yes to not blaming anyone in particular. it's the system.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
OP

M1ck 456

Europe PC

Jah
yes and no..

Ooops sorry my bad.

No no it's back up on Traderie, just wanting a higher offer...

Jah
yes and no..

Ooops sorry my bad.

No no it's back up on Traderie, just wanting a higher offer...
OK it's back up.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.

TheDoo 359

Europe PC
We shouldn't be publicly shaming anyone no matter how ill-behaving oriented they are especially when it comes down to people who are [probably] spending their entire free time to follow the fluctuation of market, prices, values and then do their best to make profit in money/goods. However, if they are const. doing this to intentionally harm inexperienced or new players/traders and not only to "cheat the system" but I would have to say legally scam people (which is an oxymoron but it's appropriate in this case) then those individuals should be ashamed (not that they will feel anything because they know exactly what they are doing, well at least most of them do otherwise they wouldn't be doing that). Not that we should publicly name names and crucify them for that tho still. It goes on theirs karma and IT WILL bite their backsides sooner or later. Trust me on this one.

Now if I didn't know better I would jump right in and suggest yet another system, similar to the +trust, there could be another thing for example an option to anonymously flag a user as "shady businessman" (1 user can flag 1 other user only once aka not to spam flag because that would defeat the purpose) and those could be some sort of negative points that newer users/less experienced or invested traders could use to determine even better if someone is fully trustworthy or some [higher] risk is involved (since risk is always involved when you actually think about it).
BUT... I don't think that would work...at least not properly. Knowing people, it would just give people a chance to miss-use the system yet again and, for example, make bunch of fake accounts or recruit friends/users in any other way to make accounts and intentionally drag some honest guy's name thru mud just because you personally don't like him/her.
And that's just lame and childish and counter-productive!

All in all... Some people will always find a way to "cheat" or to bend rules as much and for as long as it benefits them. And some of them just do that from complete ignorance. Those situations are unavoidable unfortunately.

I think mods and Teebling truly created and try to maintain a very cozy place here where everyone can feel like at home sort of speaking; share stories and thoughts, argue and make suggestions (ofc only if being polite, respectful and civilized), ask questions, seek/give help and stuff like that. But this is not Utopia. There is no system that is perfect, we just have to live with that and try to help keep it at the highest standards as we possibly can.

Cheers! :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller can ask for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay."
TheDoo wrote: 1 month ago
We shouldn't be publicly shaming anyone no matter how ill-behaving oriented they are especially when it comes down to people who are [probably] spending their entire free time to follow the fluctuation of market, prices, values and then do their best to make profit in money/goods. However, if they are const. doing this to intentionally harm inexperienced or new players/traders and not only to "cheat the system" but I would have to say legally scam people (which is an oxymoron but it's appropriate in this case) then those individuals should be ashamed (not that they will feel anything because they know exactly what they are doing, well at least most of them do otherwise they wouldn't be doing that). Not that we should publicly name names and crucify them for that tho still. It goes on theirs karma and IT WILL bite their backsides sooner or later. Trust me on this one.
So what you are suggesting is the continual protection of such scum even when their behavior isn't condoned?

It doesn't even have to be trade related. It could be players exploiting bugs at the expense of others,,,etc etc.

Yes... pray tell why such behaviour continues to be so prevalent.

Or should i say...encouraged?

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...