Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   290 views

Description

I vaguely remember being able to use 2 grizzlies at a time? Has it been a while or am I just remembering wrong?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I vaguely remember being able to use 2 grizzlies at a time? Has it been a while or am I just remembering wrong?

N3VER 13

Assassin Europe PC
That was PoD.
;)

i never played druid in the before time, so from
Arreat Summit
:
" Since you can only have one Grizzly vs 3 Dire Wolves, monsters tend to target your character much more with one Grizzly Bear than with 3 Dire Wolves..."
OP
Could very well be
N3VER wrote: 1 month ago
That was PoD.
;)
OP
Well, back in the before times Lord desis might as well been the real last boss of d2-lod. At least for melee builds.

Increasing the available number of summons to me is a little crazy. I mean it is so.ething I basically used to Dream of back in the day. However it makes playing a druid a lot easier than it used to be.

Even if the
Poison Creeper
now crashes my game.
krathkor wrote: 1 month ago
i never played druid in the before time, so from
Arreat Summit
:
" Since you can only have one Grizzly vs 3 Dire Wolves, monsters tend to target your character much more with one Grizzly Bear than with 3 Dire Wolves..."

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
BoringTitle wrote: 1 month ago
[..]
Increasing the available number of summons to me is a little crazy. I mean it is so.ething I basically used to Dream of back in the day. However it makes playing a druid a lot easier than it used to be.
[..]
Much as I was and remain of the opinion that they should just not touch D2 and leave it as it is so as not to break it via "modern blizz BS", that change was actually pretty solid imo.

Sure, it made (summon) druids a hell of a lot easier/stronger than they used to be. But they're still significantly worse than plenty of other builds so certainly nothing as game-breakingly over the top as mosaics. What it did do though is make summon druids actual summoners. After all, if all you have is 1 bear, next to a necro with 20+ skeletons..you really have a hard time pretending that that's a satisfying 'summoner' experience.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.
OP
True enough, still wish de seis hadn't been nerfrd into the Ground myself though, but that happened a long time ago.

I still install LOD and play with no updates every so often myself. It's not like they took anything away from me permanently or anything like that.

That would have been 1 grizzly (i used Spirit wolves most of the time myself) a vine and probably
Oak Sage
, and like 20 ravens hitting for like 84-86 lmao (what a waste of 20pts).

I can still remember when necro was reworked so that the skeletons were no longer complete rubbish. I feel this change similar to that one. Generally positive.

It's not like they force you to summon 8 wolves a bear a vine and a sage or anything. That's entirely my decision.

But they really need to get the
Poison Creeper
crash glitch under control on psn.
Rabies
druid was a lot of fun for me and this kinda makes that unviable.

Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
BoringTitle wrote: 1 month ago
[..]
[..]
Much as I was and remain of the opinion that they should just not touch D2 and leave it as it is so as not to break it via "modern blizz BS", that change was actually pretty solid imo.

Sure, it made (summon) druids a hell of a lot easier/stronger than they used to be. But they're still significantly worse than plenty of other builds so certainly nothing as game-breakingly over the top as mosaics. What it did do though is make summon druids actual summoners. After all, if all you have is 1 bear, next to a necro with 20+ skeletons..you really have a hard time pretending that that's a satisfying 'summoner' experience.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation