Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
21 replies   1297 views

Description

I know I started late in the season but the trade boards are pretty dead for ladder. I much prefer this site for trading because its more inline with how I view trading. the other two sites kinda promote rmt and i dont wanna pay the inflated prices .

Can be used to make Runewords:

I know I started late in the season but the trade boards are pretty dead for ladder. I much prefer this site for trading because its more inline with how I view trading. the other two sites kinda promote rmt and i dont wanna pay the inflated prices .

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
nihilninja wrote: 3 days ago
I could be wrong but I suspect the number of people playing ladder has decreased over the last 3 ladder seasons. This is the first ladder season I skipped.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Blizzard also doesn't make much effort to bring more people to ladder, unless you are under aged Korean

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

Schnorki 3355Moderator

PC
mhlg wrote: 3 days ago
I could be wrong but I suspect the number of people playing ladder has decreased over the last 3 ladder seasons. This is the first ladder season I skipped.
That's one.

And in addition to that...'tis summer (for what I dare say is the much larger chunk of folks here anyways).

I actually ended up making a ladder char yesterday and kind of already don't know why I did because the weather's too nice to really focus on anything. But hey..bound to Rain again eventually! ^^

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

M1ck 367

Europe PC
Not sure everyone was super pleased about how short season 6 was, coupled with nothing new to be added for season 7 (nobody with any sense expected anything different).

I don't think it's only ladder though. There's a decrease on non-ladder too, although feel like this has just gradually been heading in that direction for sometime now.

Prices have dropped on the higher runes again (
Ber
/
Jah
specifically), could indicate that there is less demand overall. Perhaps the summer months have enticed people to go outside more ;0
I skipped ladder this season as well, seems like no point when theres nothing new introduced. I enjoy NL now :)
M1ck wrote: 3 days ago
Prices have dropped on the higher runes again (
Ber
/
Jah
specifically)
Always at your service. ;о

🏴‍☠️
This is also the first ladder I skipped. No changes again, and little hope for the future

Besides, I discovered that all the changes I want in the game exist in BTdiablo mod. And it’s constantly updated with community feedback. Not saying it’s perfect, but it’s pretty much what I want out of this game
OP
marl71 wrote: 3 days ago
This is also the first ladder I skipped. No changes again, and little hope for the future

Besides, I discovered that all the changes I want in the game exist in BTdiablo mod. And it’s constantly updated with community feedback. Not saying it’s perfect, but it’s pretty much what I want out of this game
ill have to check that out. can you play online multiplayer?
ill have to check that out. can you play online multiplayer?
No, it's all singleplayer. There are ladder events. I don't think there is any meaningful trading, but people exchange character files for testing builds and items
marl71 wrote: 3 days ago
Just did a git clone on the repo and browsing thru the readme. Looks promising, online-multiplayer would be the Dream. Too bad they got the installguide in a video. Why not just write it down? When do ppl realize that video is an inefficient way to transfer information concerning computer stuff?

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
and i was thinking about deleting all my NL stuff.

Ohhh Shudd-up, Nobody want's to hear about how offended you got over the dumbest crap.
I am wondering that also, where are people playing these days ?

D2R:
Single player
Non Ladder
Ladder

D3

D4

or some other worthless game, lol

Ohhh Shudd-up, Nobody want's to hear about how offended you got over the dumbest crap.
Elden Ring - SOTE
Ghost of Tsushima Director's cut
No rest for the wicked (EA)
D4 ( overhaul itemization aka do or die)

Introducing! New Tristram Talk! -Join up & Participate!

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
sorry for double post.

But yes 100% on this. Huge reduction in the trade forum activity i've noticed. (90% down)

I just post slow movers or niche items / perf items here nowadays. If you want to move fast go to traderie where the reach is further and hits a wider audience.

Introducing! New Tristram Talk! -Join up & Participate!

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 3 days ago
Too bad they got the installguide in a video. Why not just write it down? When do ppl realize that video is an inefficient way to transfer information concerning computer stuff?
Worse, it's hosted on a platform instead of just being stored in the repo, with all its negative consequences (ads, collecting user data, prone to deletion and so on).
I simply switched to single player. It's a peaceful life
Skaijuice wrote: 2 days ago
But yes 100% on this. Huge reduction in the trade forum activity i've noticed. (90% down)
So it's not just the trade activity on my posts, but others have seen a massive drop off too?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
i pretty much only play ladder now, 1 char each season....
my NL toons are massively OP stomping every TZ ... gonna delete a dozen mules end of season
I only got the game right when S7 started after beginning to feel too strong an urge for ARPG after playing Last Epoch. Then I noticed the trade is very quiet and echo the sentiment : "where'd everyone go?"

Is there an echo in here?

I don't see the point of playing NL as you will have greatly diminished sense of purpose or progress to be made and the economy is so drastically saturated, I guess? I like the start anew since the heydays of D2, and never played on NL back then

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...