Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   344 views

[Discord Servers]: Hub for Discovering Diablo Communities

No data yet

Description

Hello D2IO,

While plenty of available Discord servers in the ARPG/Diablo ether exist, many fly under the radar or have been newly created. In many instances, they all uniquely offer a form of distinct value. Still, a handful are also quite large, and many players may be looking for smaller, more intimate growing communities.

I aim to create a permanent thread that serves as a hub for endorsing your servers or communities, providing a platform for those seeking new horizons. This post is all about fostering community discovery and growth.

Kicking things off, let me introduce you to my Discord: WarTh3ory's Cathedral

For those that may not know me, I go by War, War the Wise, Bald Manald, or Theory. I am an Ambassador in the Diablo II Sanctuary Discord server. Outside of work as a passionate gamer Dad, I entered the streaming and content gig as a side hobby, and my primary focus has been on Diablo.

Most current members of my server are North American and European players, with a Hardcore faction nested within. We are a small and growing group of Diablo fans, but most importantly, our focus is on providing a safe space for ARPG players in general for games such as Diablo, Last Epoch, and more. A fun opportunity to build and participate in a server that overall is focused on friendly and laid-back discourse on the subject of ARPGs.

What you will find/do on my server:
  • Help build and evolve a new server with our friendly and engaging community
  • Long-time Diablo II players and experts
  • Updated trackers and tools for Diablo II Terror Zones and Clone Hunting
  • Diablo II, Diablo IV, and Last Epoch trackers/news updates
  • Activity ranking that grants different roles (colors) the more active you are on the server
  • For Twitch Subscribers, YouTube Members, or Server Boosters, we provide custom ranks, colors, and an exclusive private channel for discourse among other subscribers, members, and boosters
  • My stream schedule is available here, in addition to my content
  • We have many fun custom emotes and stickers

If you would like to join my Horde, we would love to welcome you.

Stay Frosty, Sanctuary.

War
Description by Th3ory

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 444

Paladin Americas PC
Hello D2IO,

While plenty of available Discord servers in the ARPG/Diablo ether exist, many fly under the radar or have been newly created. In many instances, they all uniquely offer a form of distinct value. Still, a handful are also quite large, and many players may be looking for smaller, more intimate growing communities.

I aim to create a permanent thread that serves as a hub for endorsing your servers or communities, providing a platform for those seeking new horizons. This post is all about fostering community discovery and growth.

Kicking things off, let me introduce you to my Discord: WarTh3ory's Cathedral

For those that may not know me, I go by War, War the Wise, Bald Manald, or Theory. I am an Ambassador in the Diablo II Sanctuary Discord server. Outside of work as a passionate gamer Dad, I entered the streaming and content gig as a side hobby, and my primary focus has been on Diablo.

Most current members of my server are North American and European players, with a Hardcore faction nested within. We are a small and growing group of Diablo fans, but most importantly, our focus is on providing a safe space for ARPG players in general for games such as Diablo, Last Epoch, and more. A fun opportunity to build and participate in a server that overall is focused on friendly and laid-back discourse on the subject of ARPGs.

What you will find/do on my server:
  • Help build and evolve a new server with our friendly and engaging community
  • Long-time Diablo II players and experts
  • Updated trackers and tools for Diablo II Terror Zones and Clone Hunting
  • Diablo II, Diablo IV, and Last Epoch trackers/news updates
  • Activity ranking that grants different roles (colors) the more active you are on the server
  • For Twitch Subscribers, YouTube Members, or Server Boosters, we provide custom ranks, colors, and an exclusive private channel for discourse among other subscribers, members, and boosters
  • My stream schedule is available here, in addition to my content
  • We have many fun custom emotes and stickers

If you would like to join my Horde, we would love to welcome you.

Stay Frosty, Sanctuary.

War

A little bit of the topic: Its not a discord server, but i stream sometimes on twitch.

It will be really nice to spend some time with you all!

I play SC NL and i'm focused in trying new builds (first place) and grinding. I'm just starting this channel so i don't have a community there. Reach out and let's try some builds.

Schnorki 3252Moderator

PC
Thanks Th3ory for getting this started.

In light of a fair few posts, both recently and in the past, by folks looking for others to play with, help with their dclones or whatever other "additional live community" they are/were searching for, having a central place to put your discord links/external community information is bound to be helpful to those searching for just that.
As such: stickied. :)

For anyone else who would like to add a link to/information about their D2 and related communities here, go right ahead. Please do keep it to real, legit communities though and try to follow Th3ory's example by giving some context and a brief description of what folks in your community are up to, rather than just dumping a context-free link in here with no further/useful information.

Do please limit submissions in here to actual discords/communities or your value-adding streaming info and the like to keep things more to the point. Further extensive discussions on how a given discord may be utilized or ideas for forum tie-ins and whatnot are of course generally welcome but should be done within a separate topic.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation