Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   2502 views

Description

If it's the same for others then the login servers are down. This may have something to do with a certain game launch. ;)

Switching the region hasn't helped. but my other computer which I logged in a couple of hours ago is still logged in. So if D2R is currently running, don't close the application or you may not be able to get back in.
Description by Lanceor

Can be used to make Runewords:

If it's the same for others then the login servers are down. This may have something to do with a certain game launch. ;)

Switching the region hasn't helped. but my other computer which I logged in a couple of hours ago is still logged in. So if D2R is currently running, don't close the application or you may not be able to get back in.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +11.

I can log in, just cannot connect to online play with my PC nor my PlayStation
OP
jstblv66 wrote: 10 months ago
I can log in, just cannot connect to online play with my PC nor my PlayStation
That's what I meant - I must have explained it really badly. :D

Yeah I can't login at the moment
Sucks.
OP
I wonder if the D4 players are getting the same.

If so, we can expect a bunch "Dis gaem sucks!" and "wurst game eva!" posts across all social media, followed shortly by bottom-feeder YouTubers capitalising on the hate. :D

mhlg 814

Americas PC
I've been unable to login now for hours. Earlier I contacted Battle.Net/Blizzard to let them know. The reason we're having issues is obvious, D4.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
yeah I'm out too. Guess I'm off to play SC2. Man, bliz really does have my brain hijacked eh

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
D4 is having no issues logging in. Hopefully it isn't an internal "issue" trying to get D2R players to play D4!
"Dear customer. Thank you for voicing your concerns regarding D2R server access. To mitigate the issue, it is imperative that you purchase our Brand new spanking game, D4. Once affirmed, D2R server service will resume. Have a wonderful day, your pious Blizzard team."
OP
I can now connect to Battle.net, but can't create a new game. Checking the lobby, all the games seem to have been created hours ago (mostly by bots).

Whomever it is that's buying up copies of D4 to restore the D2r servers, keep doing it!

same for me

mhlg 814

Americas PC
I managed to get online but also couldn't start a game. So I went to the Lobby to see if anyone else had managed to start a game, and it seems one person was able to a trading game. I'm really not certain he's fully grasped the notion of trading if no one is there to trade.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Hmm, if you set your computer's clock to May, you can create a game. WTH?
mhlg wrote: 10 months ago
I managed to get online but also couldn't start a game. So I went to the Lobby to see if anyone else had managed to start a game, and it seems one person was able to a trading game. I'm really not certain he's fully grasped the notion of trading if no one is there to trade.

NL.JPG
Jah
for 21
Ist
? It is an outrage.
Of course, then apparently this webpage doesn't work. So I guess you have to change the time back and forth....way to go Blizz
ohh my god, im in! Earlier today it was really laggy, lets see how this experience is luls

Lanceor wrote: 10 months ago
I wonder if the D4 players are getting the same.

If so, we can expect a bunch "Dis gaem sucks!" and "wurst game eva!" posts across all social media, followed shortly by bottom-feeder YouTubers capitalising on the hate. :D
i hope u dont expect we can avoid that whatever happen , are we actually nto all waiting for it ? lol :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...