Title says all.
Flyhorse wrote: 2 weeks ago
Title says all.
Yes. Unlikely.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
No info on the D2R reset yet, we're halfway through the current season if we're going strictly by the 4 month schedule but it's been more like a 3.5 to 5 month schedule judging by all the prior seasons.

Season 1 - April 28 2022 to October 6 2022 (161 days = ~5 months)
Season 2 - October 6 2022 to February 16 2023 (133 days = ~4.5 months)
Season 3 - February 16 2023 to May 4 2023 (78 days = ~2.5 months)
Season 4 - May 4 2023 to September 28 2023 (148 days = ~5 months)
Season 5 - September 28 2023 to February 22 2024 (147 days = ~5 months)
Season 6 - February 22 2024 to today (70 days and counting)

I know you didn't ask about changes but just in case you were wondering, don't hold your breath for a patch.
OP
I thought after Microsoft bought Blizzard, there might be a hope for something new, it doesn't look like for now.
I thought after Microsoft bought Blizzard, there might be a hope for something new, it doesn't look like for now.
Corp mgmt down to the dev level: D4 didn't generate the expected amount of revenue thus it MUST be imperative that all resources be allocated for D4.

D2r was just a facade - dessert - for what they thought / strategize for D4 - the main course.

There has been zero information, updates, community interaction (LOL) i dare not even so much as utter those last two words it's a joke.

The blizzard of today does not seem to be on the same Passion level as the blizzard of North.

Got spoiled by Larian Studios..they are the torch bearers that the whole industry should aspire to. (& rightly so...winning GOTY for many awards , making history)

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

ShadowHeart 1939Moderator

Europe PC
Skaijuice wrote: 2 weeks ago
Got spoiled by Larian Studios..they are the torch bearers that the whole industry should aspire to. (& rightly so...winning GOTY for many awards , making history)
Imagine a Diablo series rebooted by Larian........

... now stop drooling :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3249Moderator

PC
Skaijuice wrote: 2 weeks ago
[..]
community interaction (LOL) i dare not even so much as utter those last two words it's a joke.
[..]
So you're saying the entirety of your customer interaction and "support" being some rando's ramblings on his private reddit account isn't a customer-friendly business strategy? Nahhh....

Really though, for a company that used to have GMs directly contactable in-game to help resolve any issue customers might face..what they have (or more accurately don't have) today is ridiculously pathetic. Not just compared to Larian (i.e. the new platinum standard for basically everything) but even compared to the plentytude of other hellhole PoS companies. I genuinely can't even think of a company that I've interacted with in any way in the last few years that is as bad at communicating with, let alone actually supporting customers as today's blizzard. And that includes government agencies..which is saying something, lol.

As for the actual topic:
Don't expect any news.
Diablo seasons get "schedule adjusted" with D4 to not coincide with one another so D4 starting a new one basically means "nothing new will happen around this time or short- to mid-term thereafter in D2 or D3". And even after that, there realistically won't really be any news (i.e. patch/changes/..) for D2:R beyond eventually another arbitrary reset as the game is essentially dead and has been for a while now, at least so far as blizz is concerned.

M1ck 331

Europe PC
I'm surprised that they can even muster the resources to do a ladder reset these days.

Necrarch 1706Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
One surprising thing though was the Christmas event, surprisingly good.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 2 weeks ago
One surprising thing though was the Christmas event, surprisingly good.
Agreed, that was good. Even more impressive was that it wasn't a carbon copy of the event from the year prior.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I thought exactly the opposite when the deal was made: Todays Microsoft is a cloud and big data mining company now investing in hype tech aka AI, with little to no interest in enhancing, supporting or even maintaining the software they own. Just look at Windows: Widespread only by its API and the fact that OEMs ship their systems with it because of a mixture of legal trickery, user habituation and minor benefits from MS. Security flaws and bugs are fixed months after being made public. Does this sound like a company willing to support an old but great game with a loyal community that does not earn much money? I'm glad they didn't shut down the servers at all yet.
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 weeks ago
Imagine a Diablo series rebooted by Larian........
This would be the Dream...maybe Larian can buy code and rights from M$ for cheap when the servers are shut down and support officially ended.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

If you like health,
String of Ears
act 6

Paladin 2

Enigma 2

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
All we need is a single new runeword - literally any new runeword - to get the 2.6 tech ported to nonladder ;__;

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...