Description

Description by Arachnid

Can be used to make Runewords:

/roll initiative

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Thank you for the Mosaics!
Thanks a lot!!! 👍👊
(2 Mosaic + 1 Cure)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
I'd love the Hustle in the
Thresher
if it is still available.

Porter#1932
2x Mosaic in
Feral Claws
if possible plz) Thanks in advance!
I would like a
Bone Visage
Cure if possible.
Thank you for your generosity and for taking the time to do this!

Maf 2

Necromancer Europe PC
If someone would be so nice to explain to me... How does it work? So we have like new runeword (let´s say Mosaic that looks really sweet) but you cannot make it if not on ladder? But people with ladder character can trade it to you, even youŕe NL?

lf classic offer. Pgems/runes
If Cure
Winged Helm
is still available, i’d like that. In exchange, i can donate some low runes or pgems?

Thanks

Can trade on PC or SWITCH

ShadowHeart 1933Moderator

Europe PC
Maf wrote: 2 months ago
If someone would be so nice to explain to me... How does it work? So we have like new runeword (let´s say Mosaic that looks really sweet) but you cannot make it if not on ladder? But people with ladder character can trade it to you, even youŕe NL?
Whenever a ladder season ends (just happened like a week ago), a new ladder season begins where everyone starts from scratch (no characters, no items). All ladder characters from the previous ladder then become regular non-ladders character, and the shared stash from ladder also becomes accessible via the non-ladder shared stash (you’ll see the 3 old ladder shared tabs by checking a checkbox).

Anyone who made or acquired a ladder-only rune word during a ladder season will get to keep it when that ladder season ends, it transfers over to non-ladder. You can then do what you want with them, give/sell them to others who didn’t play ladder. You can’t give/sell them to non-ladder players until that ladder season ends.

In this case, Arachnid and basicnecromancy made a bunch of these rune words shortly before ladder would end, and now after ladder ended, they’re giving them out to non-ladder players.

Other people make them on ladder specifically to trade to non-ladder players after the ladder season reset.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Maf 2

Necromancer Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 months ago
Whenever a ladder season ends (just happened like a week ago), a new ladder season begins where everyone starts from scratch (no characters, no items). All ladder characters from the previous ladder then become regular non-ladders character, and the shared stash from ladder also becomes accessible via the non-ladder shared stash (you’ll see the 3 old ladder shared tabs by checking a checkbox).

Anyone who made or acquired a ladder-only rune word during a ladder season will get to keep it when that ladder season ends, it transfers over to non-ladder. You can then do what you want with them, give/sell them to others who didn’t play ladder. You can’t give/sell them to non-ladder players until that ladder season ends.

In this case, Arachnid and basicnecromancy made a bunch of these rune words shortly before ladder would end, and now after ladder ended, they’re giving them out to non-ladder players.

Other people make them on ladder specifically to trade to non-ladder players after the ladder season reset.

Thanks for explaining. So, just to be sure I understand it completely- Ladder ended so only chance to get let´s say Mosaic without trade is to wait for next ladder and create char to make it. Those runewords aren´t craftable on non-ladder even when ladder ends.

By creating ladder char you cannot acces your own shared NL stash till it is over. They will add some new runewords for next ladder, too.

ShadowHeart 1933Moderator

Europe PC
Thanks for explaining. So, just to be sure I understand it completely- Ladder ended so only chance to get let´s say Mosaic without trade is to wait for next ladder and create char to make it. Those runewords aren´t craftable on non-ladder even when ladder ends.

By creating ladder char you cannot acces your own shared NL stash till it is over. They will add some new runewords for next ladder, too.
The new ladder has already started (the new one starts the same moment the old one ends), so you can create a ladder character right now and start the journey towards making these rune words yourself whenever. But yes, besides giveaways like this, the only ways to get your hands on a Mosaic, as an example, is by trading for it (whether on ladder or non-ladder) or by playing ladder to make one yourself.

The ladder-only rune words won't be craftable on non-ladder until Blizzard make it so - which they haven't said a word about yet. A lot of people assumed that they would have made the jump already long ago, but Blizzard has actually never confirmed anything about it. The current set of ladder-only rune words, which includes Mosaic, were actually put into the game three season ago for ladder season 3 (the season that just started is season 6), which is pretty much exactly 1 year ago. Don't hold out hope that Blizzard will ever make them craftable on non-ladder, they don't seem interested at all in making any more changes to D2R. They haven't said anything about creating any more new rune words either.

Also, when it comes to L/NL characters, creating a ladder character doesn't make you unable to access your non-ladder chars or your non-ladder stash. The ladder characters simply have a separate shared stash from your non-ladder characters. When you create/join a game as a ladder character you will see your ladder shared stash, when you create/join a game as a non-ladder character you will see your non-ladder shared stash. Ladder characters are marked with a little ladder symbol in the character list. You can't join ladder games with a non-ladder character (and vice versa). The character limit (24) counts for both ladder and non-ladder characters combined, you don't get an extra 24 ladder characters on top of the 24 non-ladder characters.

But to avoid further hi-jacking of the thread, you can make a new topic to ask questions about ladder vs non-ladder, or add me on B.Net and we can discuss it there :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Maf 2

Necromancer Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 months ago

The new ladder has already started (the new one starts the same moment the old one ends), so you can create a ladder character right now and start the journey towards making these rune words yourself whenever. But yes, besides giveaways like this, the only ways to get your hands on a Mosaic, as an example, is by trading for it (whether on ladder or non-ladder) or by playing ladder to make one yourself.

The ladder-only rune words won't be craftable on non-ladder until Blizzard make it so - which they haven't said a word about yet. A lot of people assumed that they would have made the jump already long ago, but Blizzard has actually never confirmed anything about it. The current set of ladder-only rune words, which includes Mosaic, were actually put into the game three season ago for ladder season 3 (the season that just started is season 6), which is pretty much exactly 1 year ago. Don't hold out hope that Blizzard will ever make them craftable on non-ladder, they don't seem interested at all in making any more changes to D2R. They haven't said anything about creating any more new rune words either.

Also, when it comes to L/NL characters, creating a ladder character doesn't make you unable to access your non-ladder chars or your non-ladder stash. The ladder characters simply have a separate shared stash from your non-ladder characters. When you create/join a game as a ladder character you will see your ladder shared stash, when you create/join a game as a non-ladder character you will see your non-ladder shared stash. Ladder characters are marked with a little ladder symbol in the character list. You can't join ladder games with a non-ladder character (and vice versa). The character limit (24) counts for both ladder and non-ladder characters combined, you don't get an extra 24 ladder characters on top of the 24 non-ladder characters.

But to avoid further hi-jacking of the thread, you can make a new topic to ask questions about ladder vs non-ladder, or add me on B.Net and we can discuss it there :)
I think you explained that perfectly. Thanks a lot for it. No more questions from me :o)

OP
I sent requests on bnet to Friiser and inferus4.

@sapph1re and @d2rppa69 please send a request on bnet or let me know your battletag. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the offer d2rppa69 but I don't need anything in exchange.
Arachnid wrote: 2 months ago

@sapph1re and @d2rppa69 please send a request on bnet or let me know your battletag. :)
Hi! btag is sapph1re#2469
Tyvm man! This giveaways are a boon to someone without character slots to make a ladder character
Thank you for the Cure and Bulwark! Its torture getting my hands on them right before I have to go to work! I love this community; you guys are awesome.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Ill take the ethereal Cure and Hustle armor, thanks!
Or any available.
sapph1re wrote: 2 months ago
Arachnid wrote: 2 months ago

Hi! btag is sapph1re#2469
Hi there

Sounds good. Will add u after work today

Thanks again

Bnet tag: L9doom#1451

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
Thank you for 2x Mosaic, that's awesome!
I'd love at least the remaining Mosaic and a Cure on a
Grand Crown
please =)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation